Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 4th, 2010 at 09:59pm
I found something (sort of)
Supposedly there's 3 twitters leaving clues, including the Dr. Death Defying one.

Dr. Death Defying
Agent Cherri Cola
NewsAGoGo

That NewsAGoGo is updating more frequently. What would be "tune out to tune in!' mean??
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 4th, 2010 at 10:01pm
I've been following those Twitters, and if you notice Gerard, Ray, and Frank are all following at least one of them.

And I'm not sure what NewsAGoGo meant... hmm...
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 4th, 2010 at 10:28pm
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 4th, 2010 at 10:34pm
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 4th, 2010 at 11:08pm
do any of these clues add up to anything/anything we can understand?
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 4th, 2010 at 11:13pm
^^Theres this.

But of course I would assume its just speculation. All of these hints and clues make me think its going to be a concept album, I remember them saying it wasn't going to be though, so I don't know.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 4th, 2010 at 11:17pm
Trying to figure this whole thing out makes me want it to be a concept record. I think it would be a super interesting story if it was.
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 4th, 2010 at 11:18pm
This might sound stupid but maybe it's just the theme of the record and/or art? I mean, they need to release something to attach to the release date, not just a date.
TheDangerousCupcake
Killjoy
TheDangerousCupcake
September 4th, 2010 at 11:59pm
the_lovecats:
murder tramp;:
the_lovecats:
Ohh crap how did you guys find out? Was it on bad terms??

-x-

I heard that it was. He said two things on his twitter that would point to that.

Ahh such a shame.. Sad
I was tweeting with him earlier and dropped myself right in it, he didn't seem to take something I said too well so came on here super quick to find out fo'shore... lol after profusely apologising I think he was alright about it... Hate to think it was on bad terms.. really has put me in a strange mood now! :/

/spam. lol
-x-

What did he say on twitter that made you think it was on bad terms? (/spam)
Oh and did anyone else notice random footstep sounds on the first station? The website is almost creepy to me.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 12:07am
I am thinking something is going to happen on 9/11/2010, the numbers are doing a countdown to that date, and its going to be in the desert, Maybe a live show? Hence the song, horse with no name, by America..somewhere in the American desert. The last channel that sounds like a heartbeat, if you look close looks like a skull, or zombie. Anyone a remember what the old My chem site said, Get in before the Zombies come? And the channel with the mouse, looks like a rifle scope for shooting targets, the co-ordinance in the background, again, looks like desert. Excuse any poor spelling please.
Spend.
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 5th, 2010 at 12:10am
I think 9/11 is too obvious for something to happen...
lyrical lies.
Always Born a Crime
lyrical lies.
September 5th, 2010 at 12:12am
tarasaurus rex!:
oh my god. i haven't been on this board in so long, but I had to come here after i saw the site. I'M HYPERVENTILATING.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 5th, 2010 at 12:18am
Has anyone else noticed that the middle number on the top row skips 15? It goes 13, 14, 16. Any idea what that could mean and has it always been doing that because i don't remeber it?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 12:29am
spend4zen:
I am thinking something is going to happen on 9/11/2010, the numbers are doing a countdown to that date.
where is it counting down to 9/11? I see nothing like that.
-----------------------------------------------------------
And can you all copy/paste the tumblr things for everyone who DOESN'T have a tumblr and not of caring to make an account?

btw, the numbers change speeds, they aren't speeding up due to someone changing them. it's been happening since this afternoon it didn't start later today...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 12:30am
The Kraken:
do any of these clues add up to anything/anything we can understand?
it's my chemical romance, we didn't understand anything having to do with the black parade until it came out, pretty much.

there's nothing to understand, they're being teases.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 12:36am
OK, here is another theory that people on twitter and other sites are coming up with. There will be a live show on 9/11 starting at 1500 hours. It will be at a venue in the desert, most likely broadcast on the website.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 12:39am
ok the 9/11 theory came from a computer guy who did some kind of check on the website and he came up with that date, that the tv thing would change on that date, its not my theory, it came from someone on twitter.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 12:41am
So obviously it's a post-apocalyptic thing, right? A lot of it was striking me as metaphorical though, just little snippets that sound interesting, like the wake up and get out of your cellophane sleep suit thing, and look alive sunshine, like telling us we've all been in a coma and it's time to wake up. Which is very powerful in many ways but then I was thinking about the music scene and how it's been kind of that way since mcr left, really shit bands. My thought process:

What do you think Wave-Heads are? People listening to the frequencies, or “waves?” But why would you want to make them “pop,” as in shoot them….is it bad to listen to the frequencies? “tune out to tune in?” You should tune out so you don’t get hooked on frequencies, “living off” the frequencies…becoming robots? Battery city? Pills produced because people are depressed about being robots?

Maybe a metaphor for how kids today are becoming robots by listening to the music that’s being produced by the scene right now. The bands are all the same and lack any life or originality. We’re all being stifled by that as listeners, and we’re depressed because we’re not stimulated by any of it, it’s hurting us, ‘living off the frequencies’ is hurting us.

I really like the last update about the rock block of awe and shock, so skip the static from the scarecrows and stay nested. Kinda like skip the shit that bands are putting out right now and the shit on the airwaves and on tv, we’re about to bring you something that has substance and inspiration.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 12:45am
Of course it doesn't have to be just for music. Anything people are feeding you: the government, the schools, anything. The static from the scarecrows.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 12:47am
spend4zen:
OK, here is another theory that people on twitter and other sites are coming up with. There will be a live show on 9/11 starting at 1500 hours. It will be at a venue in the desert, most likely broadcast on the website.
i don't think deserts are very conducive for concerts, tbh with you.