Don't have an account? Create one!

the vent thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 5th, 2012 at 07:19pm
Im glad your idea of "friendship" is treating me like shit and keeping things from me. Great job there ._.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
August 8th, 2012 at 09:42pm

I feel like I'm turning into everything I used to hate. I guess I've changed, but is it really for the better?
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 9th, 2012 at 11:26pm
I know this happened a month or so ago, but it still makes me angry that you did it. Do you honestly think its right to up and leave someone like you did? Just because I dont have feelings for you anymore? You did this to yourself, so dont punish me for your actions.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
August 10th, 2012 at 04:42am
You're trying to make me feel better
but do you not understand
I DON'T WANT TO HATE ANYONE
or embarrass people
infront of others
if I ever want to figure everything out
i will do it myself
i dont see whats so impossible about staying out of my buissiness
Bad Obsession
Salute You in Your Grave
Bad Obsession
August 11th, 2012 at 12:03am
Your excuses are fucking pathetic. You let other people talk for you, even when you don't really mind about it.. I know you, and you know me so let's just drop this shit. I am not going to change my views for you like I will not change it for anyone.
lawdanny
Killjoy
lawdanny
August 11th, 2012 at 03:48am
stop being immature.
you have your views, we have ours.
dude, what the hell are you trying to do anyways. if we want to do something, then let us do it without you nitpicking about how it should be done in some other way.
child.
stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
August 11th, 2012 at 06:37am
oh wow
again? really?
I'm sure this problem is just as major and life changing as the last.
Remember_Me
Killjoy
Remember_Me
August 11th, 2012 at 06:04pm
hate feelin all alone. tryin to find tht one person who understands but maybe no one evr will. Were are you killjoys? if im alone much longer i will go fuckin insane...so lost out here
cricket.
cricket.
August 15th, 2012 at 05:03pm

Please stop blowing me off. It hurts more than I think you realize.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 16th, 2012 at 08:23pm
I really, honestly hate you. You are a home-wrecking whore who doesnt deserve his kindness. And I dont deserve to be treated the way I have, and its all because of you. I cant stand that you're using him. I just wish you'd disappear. Fuck off.
cricket.
cricket.
August 18th, 2012 at 09:50am

I wish you would just be honest with me about what you're doing. If you say you can't hang out, then don't post pictures of you & your friends that you aren't too cool to be seen with on Facebook. I can see that shit, and it just pisses me off that you had to lie about it. I know you have a life. I understand that you have other friends. I just wish you wouldn't blow me off for them.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 19th, 2012 at 07:48am
When karma comes up and bites you in the ass, you'll learn not to lie and spread rumors about me.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
August 19th, 2012 at 07:50am
You admitted to me that the reason you're being a complete bitch is because you're jealous I have a boyfriend and that we spend a lot of time together. For one, you have a boyfriend and I don't like girls, so you haven't got a fucking chance, and two, you're just making this worse for yourself. You say you want time to 'get over me' or whatever and that you don't want to talk to me for a bit, but yet you're texting me and pretty much harassing me calling me stupid and that I'm being a bitch.

YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO.

Simply put, you're having a shit fit because you're jealous. Any wars you say you're having in your head is to do with you and your selfishness. I don't care that you're crying every night over this because that's your problem. Get over yourself and grow up, you're acting like a fucking child. Stop narrating your life over the internet and stop attention seeking. People aren't going to take you seriously if you post a tweet saying 'UGH this is how shit I look today' and then putting a picture of you up.

You're 20, not 15. Grow up, stop acting like a little drama queen and get over yourself. Oh, and for the record, I've been really nice to you when we talk, but if you want me to be a bitch then just keep on going.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 20th, 2012 at 10:05am
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I cant even say it enough...
Kick Start My Heart
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kick Start My Heart
August 24th, 2012 at 10:02pm
Kellin Quinn.:
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I cant even say it enough...

so much so. You probably won't even remember my birthday next week. Even If I hadn't left you you would probably make me cry on my birthday again, you'd hit 3 for 3 then wouldn't you? I left you because of your ex, you swore nothing was going on yet you are going to a party that she will be at. Are you fucking kidding me? it pisses me off how stupid you think I am. I wish everybody could see how heartless you are. I can't wait until you get back from England next week because when I run into you you will be getting a piece of my mind. In the mean time go fuck yourself, selfish lying pig
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
August 25th, 2012 at 07:58am
i'm glad you feel like i don't even matter anymore. we were best friends. i can see where i stand now.
screw you too.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 26th, 2012 at 07:08am
If you would just go the fuck away
Things would be better
Cap'n Scumbag.
Shotgun Sinner
Cap'n Scumbag.
August 26th, 2012 at 01:22pm

Boyfriend asked me about my sexual past. I didnt want to tell him but then he insisted and I told him.
I used to date his mate from highschool and now he knows.
He is super pissed off and I don't know what to do.
I'm upset about the girls he used to date but OF COURSE it's only his feelings that are asserted. Its killing me to just fucking let it go and focus on him when he told me things about his past relationships that I never wanted to know.

stereo typical.
Tragic With a Capital T
stereo typical.
August 27th, 2012 at 06:20am
I'm constantly reminded why I can't trust you
Because you can't keep a fucking thing to yourself.
This is why I keep everything bottled up
Because people like you claim to be my friend
AND YOU'RE ALL HOPELESS.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
August 27th, 2012 at 07:35am
Hindmarsh.:
I'm constantly reminded why I can't trust you
Because you can't keep a fucking thing to yourself.
This is why I keep everything bottled up
Because people like you claim to be my friend
AND YOU'RE ALL HOPELESS.