Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
May 25th, 2006 at 06:57pm
bahahah i do it ALL the time. people avoid askin me if im okay coz they know im gonna say sumthin MCR related.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
May 25th, 2006 at 07:03pm
me and my friends sort of have this never-ending game where when somebody says something (like whats the worst thing i can say? for example), then we try to beat eachother to the whole line or so. its actually really fun.
Queen of Hearts
Killjoy
Queen of Hearts
May 25th, 2006 at 07:09pm
My friend and I have this little thing where, when we talk on the phone and one of us has to go, we say goodbye about ten times over before actually hanging up. A couple of times someone's gone and said 'so long and goodnight' during this, xD.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 25th, 2006 at 07:18pm
My English teacher was talking about what happened one weekend. She mentioned of being sick, speeding, and getting a ticket, I was too busy trying to write in my notebook for my story update when she said, "I'm Not Okay." My head seriously looked up and I was like thinking, Whoa...XD!!!
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
May 25th, 2006 at 07:23pm
this morning i said Im So dirty babe when i was going to take a shower
than i said im not okay about 7 times
and everytime i said it, liz (my bff) would go, "Do you promise?"
then when i said things are better off this way
and than, liz asked if i saw her at the speech serimony, and i said, "I saw you there"
yes...this is all in one day...sometimes i do it with out even knowing Laughing
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
May 25th, 2006 at 07:32pm
Every time someone says something about convulsions I sing "Mass convulsions, Strike the choir, By the grace of God, Gun it while I'm holding on."
You'd be surprised how many times Convulsions is brought up.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 25th, 2006 at 07:39pm
XDD! Wow!

When my friends say ANYthing from a MCR song I would just...Flat out say a whole verse from what they said!
iLOVEtoWATCHtheBLOODflow
Killjoy
iLOVEtoWATCHtheBLOODflow
May 25th, 2006 at 08:13pm
in gym this semester were doing volleyball so everytime i score a point i scream "World By Storm" and when ever i get mad at my parents i always say "to hell with you and all your friends" (i know its not mcr but oh well)
FrozenRose
Salute You in Your Grave
FrozenRose
May 25th, 2006 at 08:16pm
I remember... My dad asked me how I felt about him and my mother getting a divorce once, and I said to him 'I'm not okay, I promise'.
just random mmkay
Bleeding on the Floor
just random mmkay
May 25th, 2006 at 08:29pm
Yeah! my friend and I do that all the time...once i hit my locker(dont ask) and she's like 'are you okay' i looked up at her ' im ok...trust me.'

then one time i worte a note to my friend saying 'im gonna make damn sure that you dont ever leave' without even knowing until the came up to me and said 'what the hell was that about?!'
Killer_donkey
Killjoy
Killer_donkey
May 26th, 2006 at 05:30am
i tend to walk around saying hallelujah lock and load.. its funny cause mum thinks im turning religious and dad thinks im gunna shoot my self
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
June 13th, 2006 at 10:47pm
Around exam time, my friend and I were studying for our SOSE exam, and I was pretty confident with the stuff, and I was all, "Ya know, I think I'm OK," and she freaked out and just started yelling: "Well, I'm not OK!" Which, of course, set me off completely and I just started singing the song. I got some kerrazy looks. Haha, my friend hated me for it.
SandraVerdugo
Fabulous Killjoy
SandraVerdugo
June 16th, 2006 at 01:21am
yeah im always saying thank u for the venom, or this is not a fashion statement, i would probably say i would completely have a conversation with someone just saying mcr lyrics...
Karma Kills
Salute You in Your Grave
Karma Kills
June 16th, 2006 at 04:34pm
yesterday i was riding my bike while this dude that i like was riding his skateboard and i turned funny and i fell off the bike and he was like "Are you ok?" and then i start singing...im not okay im not okay im not o-fucking-kay!!!....good thing im a good singer but when i said that he just said "im going to go home now" and left. yeah kinda bad...
SandraVerdugo
Fabulous Killjoy
SandraVerdugo
June 16th, 2006 at 04:47pm
yep i done that too.
xFrankie_Is_My_Namex
Bleeding on the Floor
xFrankie_Is_My_Namex
June 16th, 2006 at 10:48pm
omfg u dont kno how many times i have used part of mcr's songs when i am talking. its soooo funny. my friends think i am sooooo weird...i am *tear* WAIT I LIKE BEING WEIRD *does happy dance* *then thinks bout frank* ahhhhhhhhh i wuv frank...
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
June 18th, 2006 at 05:48am
I think the only time I've used one of thier lyrics was when my friend said she was scared becasue three rapists lived by her house.
And I kinda wasn't thinking and said, "I'll never let them hurt you, not tonight."
And she was like "Uh. . . Are you trying to invite yourself over for a sleepover, or. . . what?"
Chocking_Flattery
Killjoy
Chocking_Flattery
June 18th, 2006 at 05:42pm
ummm once me and my friends were talking about horror flicks and vampires came up somehow and I randomly said vampires will never hurt you and everyone just looked at me like I was on crack
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
June 18th, 2006 at 11:33pm
Last Friday this guy said "I'm gonna kill you!" and I just said "Fire at will." I thought it was pretty good. Oh, he was laughing when he said that, I'm not really going to be killed just yet. Smile
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
June 20th, 2006 at 08:53am
uhhh... I use the song titles alot.
about my friends, tehy were like in love but never admitted it, and when they were together I called them Demolition Lovers.

uhh...
Once when I was taking some stupid class. And I was explaining it to my friend I named the classes Drowning lessons.

one of my friends had a shitty day and all i could say was 'Give 'Em Hell Kid!

and about all the posers and dumb fucks I always say 'Hang 'em High'

yeah that's all