Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
Roxx my Soxx
Bleeding on the Floor
Roxx my Soxx
June 21st, 2006 at 03:00pm
I say I'm not okay a lot and then I'll quote a lyric. And sometimes I'll randomly start singing one of their songs.
ceiling cat
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ceiling cat
June 24th, 2006 at 09:19am
I sometimes say 'I'm not o-fucking-kay!' if someone asks me if I am. And I also say 'give 'em hell, kid' at school if, say, someone in the class has to present something for a project.

And I had to get blood tests a few weeks ago, and they seriously did draw blood every hour on the hour (I had 3 needles all up, and I hate needles.)... so it was pretty cool saying to people 'Every Hour. On the Hour. They. Drew. Blood.' One of my friends understood what I was on about, and she laughed.
Torosaurus.
Always Born a Crime
Torosaurus.
June 24th, 2006 at 09:20am
I say a lot "Aww sugar" Xd
when jess was young
Really Not Okay
when jess was young
June 24th, 2006 at 09:26am
I said, "I'll never let them hurt you." to my friend Alex this morning.
Last night I said, "Awww sugar," to my little sister.
(this isnt MCR but..) I said, "Where is my boy?!" when I was looking for Mike<3
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
July 5th, 2006 at 11:32pm
im not okay

i wont go down by myself i'll go down w/ my friends
Ares of the Cross
Salute You in Your Grave
Ares of the Cross
July 6th, 2006 at 12:08am
All the time, and it is'n ment!
alex disappeared
Shotgun Sinner
alex disappeared
July 6th, 2006 at 12:09am
I don't think I've ever done that.
AliroSilver
Really Not Okay
AliroSilver
July 6th, 2006 at 02:45am
Once but it was purely on accident. My mom was telling me about my aunt going on a hunting trip with a bunch of fundamentalist Christians (nothing wrong with it but it's just not for me) and asked me if I wanted to go with. I kinda grinned and said, "Hallelujah! Lock and load." Then groaned as I realized what I said. My sister thought it was funny though. I did go on the trip though, not to hunt just to practice shooting. No one caught anything but a cold anyway.
xSkullxSkittlesx
Jazz Hands
xSkullxSkittlesx
July 7th, 2006 at 06:03pm
When I have to go or whatever I say so long and good night :/
KeY_tO_cHaOs
Jazz Hands
KeY_tO_cHaOs
July 7th, 2006 at 06:09pm
I never do cause my friends would kick me and tell me to snap out of it.
CassielovesMCR
Killjoy
CassielovesMCR
July 8th, 2006 at 06:36pm
All the time. Like once when we were coming home from Tulsa my mom asked where we were. And we just so happened to be going towards the sunset. So i said Riding into the sunset. ^_^
And like if something really good happens i will say This is the best day ever.
When i leave i say So long and Goodnight.
And so forth. But i always do that. People have gotten used to it.
Tara Scene
Motor Baby
Tara Scene
July 11th, 2006 at 05:55pm
i have been told that i use my chem lyrics all the time
and know that i think about i do
i wa swith my dads family and nobody listens to them and i had fallen off a chair and someone asked if i was okay and of course i said im not okay but then i followed it by vampires will never hurt and everyone was looking at me funny and then i realized what i had said and fell over laughing
i have also used i wont go down by myself but ill go down with my friends to a prep who told me that if i ever got in her way she'd ruin my life and then told me that i had no friends and got ther dirtiest lokk ever
it was hilarious(sp)
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
July 11th, 2006 at 06:01pm
I use them all the time.

but i use other lyrics from other bands too..
xxxkissthebridexxx
Killjoy
xxxkissthebridexxx
July 11th, 2006 at 06:22pm
we were supposed to write a story in one of our exams and i used a couple of their lyrics there, i got an A. Laughing
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
August 14th, 2006 at 07:55am
Haha, yes.
I was at school talking to a bunch of friends, and a kid accidentally chucked a tennis ball into me. And I was doubling over, in pain, and a kid that always wore Green Day shirts asked if I was okay.
And I said "I'm okay. I promise."
My friend goes "Fool, that's the Green Day kid, not the MR kid."
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
August 14th, 2006 at 01:23pm
I got mad at my mom once, and I recited parts of I'm Not Okay. I was like, "Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say." And a few minutes later, I said, "You really need to listen to me, I'm telling you the truth, I mean this. Trust me."
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
August 17th, 2006 at 07:39am
Mrs. Scissorhands:
or song title... when talking to someone? Just on purpose... or even accidently... haha... I was very drunk last night, and I was lying with my ex on the grass at the party... and I said 'Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us...' Laughing I'm surprised I remember that...

Anyone else?

HA i did that once...and he didnt get it...so it screwed it up...and sometimes i'll just break into song, like i think its in my head, but its not...whoops
Invincible.
Awake and Unafraid
Invincible.
August 17th, 2006 at 08:29am
Brandy Hondas:
I got mad at my mom once, and I recited parts of I'm Not Okay. I was like, "Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say." And a few minutes later, I said, "You really need to listen to me, I'm telling you the truth, I mean this. Trust me."

I've done exactly the same thing and my mom was like, "Wtf are you talking about?" xD
Sarah Vengeance
Bleeding on the Floor
Sarah Vengeance
August 17th, 2006 at 10:07am
Yeah... I have a bad habit in Church... Hallellujah... then i sing lock and load..and people look at me funny. I do TONS more thoguh too.
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
August 29th, 2006 at 06:41am
I was watching my friend play video games, and she stopped for some reason and started talking to me.
So I said 'Shut up and play the damn thing' without realizing I just stole a lyric.
Whoops. Cool