Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
PixyStix4196
Fabulous Killjoy
PixyStix4196
April 7th, 2006 at 06:23pm
I do all the time!
its funny how sometimes i dont even notice that im using them.
then sometimes my friend amber and i can sometimes have a conversation with just mcr lyrics.
we can just keep going on and on.
its lots and lots of fun
PristineCannibal
Thinking Happy Thoughts
PristineCannibal
April 7th, 2006 at 06:53pm
My buddy asked me once if I was alright in the head and I just looked at him and said "I'm not okay, I'm not o-fucking-kay, got it?" Then I realized what I said and just nearly died laughing. I also challenged my parents with the fashion statement. They asked me if I was, and I quote "Trying to get attention by making a fucked up fashion statement?" And it turned into a screaming match when I said, "No! It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish!" it was pretty great...
biggest_mistake
Shotgun Sinner
biggest_mistake
April 10th, 2006 at 09:10am
I do the "I'm okay, trust me" thing. Then I start cracking up and get the damn song stuck in my head. But I love it so it's okay.
Headfirst*For*Halos
Killjoy
Headfirst*For*Halos
April 10th, 2006 at 11:06am
I have the tendency to talk at the tune of a song...and 95% of the time it's always my chem songs...ya...my mom think im wierd. Shocked
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
April 11th, 2006 at 08:12am
lol my friends sometimes say "im not okay.. trust me" just mucking around if someone asks us are we ok. we say "run away" alot too
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
April 11th, 2006 at 02:18pm
i say "things are better off this way", "hallilujah lock and load", "another knife in my hand", "one more night", and "you can say a prayer if you need to" i say them alot without thinking.
wie geht's?
Really Not Okay
wie geht's?
April 11th, 2006 at 02:39pm
I say "So Long And Goodnight" if I'm saying bye...
Give me all your poison
Killjoy
Give me all your poison
April 11th, 2006 at 03:45pm
sometimes i use, talking to my sister, because she loves mcr too... but it is weird because we talk in portuguese(i live in Brazil) and suddenly i say something from mcr, in english.... my mother thinks we are crazy...and sometimes i use mcr lyrics translated to portuguese when im talking
Little-Miss-Living333
Killjoy
Little-Miss-Living333
April 11th, 2006 at 08:47pm
Me and my friends were smoking behind the movie theature, and I breathed in a little too much and I started hacking my lungs out. When they asked if I was okay I replied. "I'm not okay, I promise." They didn't get it. Lol! They're not MCR fans like I am.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 11th, 2006 at 08:51pm
lol, well i guess thats what makes it funny
the fact that they didnt kno i guess. idk what im talkin bout nvm
johnny walker eyes.
Demolition Lover
johnny walker eyes.
April 12th, 2006 at 01:24am
Larma.:
I say "So Long And Goodnight" if I'm saying bye...

i tend to do that too.. on msn
Miss Americvnt
Bleeding on the Floor
Miss Americvnt
April 14th, 2006 at 03:01am
i do it all the time! if it's morning and i'm saying bye to my dad i'll say so long and good morning...i tend to switch up the words a bit...and one time i went up to my friend, grabbed her by her shoulders and said in a very serious voice ''you really need to listen to me, beause i'm telling you the truth..i mean this...i'm okay!"
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 14th, 2006 at 05:20pm
my sister: "ughhh not okay right now"
me: "ah yes- but do you promise?"
she just kinda looked at me funny

that was a couple minutes ago, and i kno i didnt use straight lyrics- but still its the meaning i guess.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
April 26th, 2006 at 05:44am
i someimes i say 'let me break this awkard silence' when theres an awkard silence [derr] and/or on msn.
and ofcorse i say im not okay coz lik everyone says that. Very Happy
o and when ever my friend [well not realli friend] comes on msn im lik 'whats life like bleeding on the floor?' and hes lik Shocked coz he doesnt listenin 2 mcr
chemicaly_romanced
Joining The Black Parade
chemicaly_romanced
April 26th, 2006 at 07:02am
i havent really used ne mcr lyrics like when im talking bkuz most ov them are things ur not likeley 2 jst normaly say! but i du lyk say heaps ov ther quotes and crap
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
April 26th, 2006 at 07:24am
I've been quoting MCR songs to my best friend at every possible moment because I leant her my Three Cheers CD and she won't listen to it. (It's okay, it's on my iPod, I'm not going without.)

It was getting dark one day while I was at her place and I said "Late dawns and early sunsets. Just like my favourite scenes."

I asked her one day if she would trade me for an apparation. She said she wouldn't because that would make her look crazy.

We were at a school mass, and I made the sign of the cross even though I'm an athiest, and I explained that I was crossing the patron saint of swich blade fights.

It freaks people out when I'm driving and we're coming up to a red light and I say "The red ones make me fly!" They have to insist that I should stop...
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
April 26th, 2006 at 05:44pm
Um..no...not that I know of. I always sing mcr when I'm talking to my friends. One of my friends usually joins along when she knows some of the song,and my other friend is like... What the hell?.... Rolling Eyes

I am weird and I have weird friends.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 26th, 2006 at 08:26pm
I always almost do when people ask me if I'm okay, which they do way too much. One time, in an argument about god and heaven and hell (none of which I believe in), I said on purpose, "Oh, how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying."
I quote songs to myself a lot, a whole bunch of this is the best day ever. "we don't have to stay inside this place" I think about that a lot when I'm at school.
br00tal.
Salute You in Your Grave
br00tal.
April 29th, 2006 at 07:43pm
I say "So long and goodnight" to my friends when we say goodbye.
And I quoted Gerard once, in gym class.
It was really icky and sunny, so I said to my friend,
"As the wise words of Gerard Way say, 'Uhh...this sun stuff kinda sucks.'"
She laughed, but other kids stared at me weird Smile
Tabatha!
Bleeding on the Floor
Tabatha!
April 30th, 2006 at 04:59pm
i sometime use them, cause i remeber one time i was crying and my friend called and asked me what was wrong (woah, my friends are phsycic or something) and i she asked are you okay, and im like, im not okay i promise, and there were other times when ive used like the names but i dont remebr cearly