Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 12th, 2006 at 09:49am
i say "they make me do push ups in drag!" alot after gym class. and once my friend asked me how her new hair style looked and i said " i guess its nice.." and then she said "dont lie. i know you hate it." and i said "well, if you wanted honesty thats all you had to say." and then she got mad. she didnt get it because shes a MCR teenie and she doesnt know any songs.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 12th, 2006 at 05:50pm
today i was waiting outside of my friend dylans house for him and i founmd this chalky rock so i wrote "hallilujah lock and load" and drew a gun under it on the side walk and some lady walks past, sees what i wrote and goes "*sigh* kids..." and i started cracking up. she thought i was crazy cause she ran up the stairs rather quickly. i threw a rock at her car and it made a black dent in the side Razz
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 17th, 2006 at 04:07pm
oooo yesterday or sumthin nikki said "if i just died here, would anyone notice?"
and i was like "but would anyone care?"
etc
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
March 17th, 2006 at 04:10pm
i do it alot...that sounds teenie-ish (ooh new word!) but i do it with out realising...my friends are just like 'sigh' Rolling Eyes
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 17th, 2006 at 04:16pm
dont we all?
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
March 17th, 2006 at 04:26pm
i do alot. My favorite though was my mom. who is the manager for O'Reillys. I was sitting there at the store with her eating a samwich and Jeff came back, and she whispered to me "I have to fire him" So i was like "do it." She walked up to him and was like "Jeff, bad news." then she looked at me and smiled and turned back to jeff and she was like " you dont work here anymore, its just a vacant three by four. and they might fill your place, a temporary stand in for your face, this happens all the time and i cant help but think ill die alone" Jeff was so confused. ha. I love my mom.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 17th, 2006 at 04:28pm
woah!!!!!! awsome mom u have there! lucky! and that rocks, what she did and all.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
March 17th, 2006 at 07:09pm
Some teacher at my school told me that I wasn't stupid...(I was having trouble with a math paper)...and that I should believe in myself. I said "Give me a reason to believe!" And he looked at me funny. Heheh.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 17th, 2006 at 07:16pm
awsome, crazy math teachers. mine is obsessed w/ peanut butter
she said once
"for christmas, i am gonna buy myself peanut butter then wrap it up. then, at 2 am ill wake up and unwrap it to see what i bought myself. then ill have to rewrap it before i figure out that i unwrapped it. then in the morning ill unwrap it and be suprised"
or sumthin along those lines.

by the way shes about 60 years old, and she said today "that guy from smallville, tom welling, hes sexy."
trust me people you NEVER want to hear a 60 yr old math teacher obsessed w/ peanut butter say "sexy". *shudder shudder*

ohhh shit, sry that was total spam. argh. sry.
toxictwins
Jazz Hands
toxictwins
April 2nd, 2006 at 10:27pm
OMG!!! I do that all of the time!
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
April 2nd, 2006 at 11:01pm
After I got out of a moshpit I was sweating and stuff and I went "I'M SO DIRTY BABE"
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
April 3rd, 2006 at 04:29pm
today, in reading, we were gonna start poems. And so i said. "Im not much a poet" and then Mike said. "But a criminal!" and i feel out of my seat laughing! no one else in my school likes My Chem, exept Mike, Liz, Jake, and me, so eveyone thought we were insane!
last week i was talking to mike on the phone, and we had like, 2 days off of school, and he hadn't seen me the day before, so he said, "I miss you more than i did yesterday" and i said, "If you were here i'd never have a fear"
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:24pm
heehee the first one rules! w/ the mike kid and all.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:38pm
yesh, Mike! He is my boyfriend/best friend!
we are total spazzes
we had to go to detention
that teacher was mean=(
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:50pm
and he likes my chemical romance- which RULES! evil teachers. . ..
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:53pm
yeah he does, that a plus+!
what weird, was he was in my pre-school class! no one every believes us when we say that! lol, but it's true, he's gonna get a INO name thing, he just IMed me saying so! yay! Mikey can come party with us!
and he's hot Naughty
Basket Case;
Fabulous Killjoy
Basket Case;
April 3rd, 2006 at 07:51pm
Im that Mike! Yes, i am hot!
Jess, remember at detention? you said, "Gah! Im so bored!"
and then i said "I think i'll blow my brains against the celing now!" and you burst out laughing! we are such idiots!
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
Joining The Black Parade
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
April 7th, 2006 at 11:03am
i use them all the time .. and people almost never catch it ...its actually kinda funny
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
Motor Baby
xxxShotgunxSinnerxxx
April 7th, 2006 at 12:52pm
Someone of my friends got hurt and they asked are you okay?
She said i'm not okay
and i said trust me! without knowoing it
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
April 7th, 2006 at 01:03pm
ah, i wish i knew someone in my school who also likes MCR. i once was in keyboarding (typing) class, and we had to write on a peice of paperwho we thought created Apple computers, and i wrote Frank Iero. when the teacher read them out loud he said Frank Iero and everyone looked at me cause they knew i liked frankie and MCR alot. and some other things people wrote were "racheal Waz Here" and The Beatles. it was weird....