Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
May 10th, 2006 at 09:20pm
"I'm not okay, trust me". I say that sooo often, it bugs me.
I also say "So long and Goodnight" a lot.
I also say "Think happy thoughts", which I just said to a friend today because she's going through some rough stuff.
this.crazy.person
Jazz Hands
this.crazy.person
May 10th, 2006 at 09:22pm
there are so many songs in the world that whenever someone says somthing, its almost always part of the song, if you know what i mean
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
May 10th, 2006 at 09:24pm
X . X:
I say "So long and goodnight" to my friends when we say goodbye.
And I quoted Gerard once, in gym class.
It was really icky and sunny, so I said to my friend,
"As the wise words of Gerard Way say, 'Uhh...this sun stuff kinda sucks.'"
She laughed, but other kids stared at me weird Smile

I've said, 'Uhh...this sun stuff kinda sucks.' too! I say it mostly when it's hot outside and I have to stand in the sun, which I don't like, because I like looking pale.
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
May 10th, 2006 at 09:25pm
My friends say a word and then I quote a song. It pisses them off. =)
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 11th, 2006 at 09:53am
I've said alot of the stuff in conversations and such, I'll just be messing around and say like "You know what they do to guys like us in prison"
and if something is bothering me and anyone asks me if I'm alright, I'll say
"I'm -not- Okay, trust me"
I've used so long and goodnight too, It's a habit now.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
May 11th, 2006 at 08:09pm
I keep saying think happy thoughts to myself, and I also said it to the one other person at school who knows what I'm talking about.
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
May 12th, 2006 at 05:41am
I dont really add them in when i talk but i randomly start singing now and then usually "im not ok (i promise)" or "Helena" and my mate April will join in but all my other mates are like "do we know you two?" I crack up every time
The Little Mermaid
Awake and Unafraid
The Little Mermaid
May 12th, 2006 at 11:29am
I live in Israel and we all talk Hebrow so- no...
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
May 12th, 2006 at 12:10pm
Someone asked what I do when I'm sad/scared/whatever and I said; "Think happy thoughts, think happy thoughts, thank happy thoughts..."
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
May 12th, 2006 at 03:15pm
^Some kids on my buss piss me off real easy and like when ever they do that, I think to myself "Isnt that much fun. Staring down a loaded gun"....He he....SHOOT 'EM ALL!!!!

I say alot of other stuff, too....And for somereason, now when ever I hear or see Aww Sugar, I think of the kid I like...
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
May 13th, 2006 at 12:39am
FUCK YES!!! I always use them without a single knowledge that I used it.

+Like, month I went to a hospital with my brother bec. he hit someone with his car then, i got pissed off bec. no one's paying attention to us then I don't know I just shouted, "Someone get me a fucking doctor, and someone call the nurse..please...we have a dying vampire in here!" ahahaha then I was just like, "did i said something about vampires?!?"+

+When my bestfriend ask me if I'm ok my responce was "I'm not okay!" then she'll say "You promise?!?" "Trust me!" ahahaha so funny!+

+my sister always ask me if it's a fashion statement, "No, It's a fucking deathwish"+

+When my mom ask me where I'm going, I'll simply say, "I'll just walk the dead, and crash the cemetery gates"+

That's enough...
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
May 13th, 2006 at 06:04am
I can't say I ever have.
I wrote a ten chapter story as my main assignment for English last year, and I used song lyrics as the titles. It was abut a drunk driver who hit another car and killed three people out of a family of four. My Englsih teacher said that when he read the story, he almost cried.
Then I felt bad.
ByeHalyconDays
Bleeding on the Floor
ByeHalyconDays
May 13th, 2006 at 10:49pm
I do the "I'm not o-fucking kay" thing alot. I had a fight with this girl and told her 'things would be better if I say so long and good night' she wasn't to happy about that
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
May 13th, 2006 at 10:50pm
My friend is on a hockey team, and right before she was about to hit the ice, I said 'Give 'em hell, kid.' She giggled.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
May 15th, 2006 at 05:18am
I was being a little emo kid and was asked if i was okay so i simply replied "I'm not oh-fucking-kay!"
</3
+-+-+Deathwisher+-+-+
Jazz Hands
+-+-+Deathwisher+-+-+
May 22nd, 2006 at 09:09pm
I was in gym class, and we were just having free time, so me and my friend were talking.Then out of nowhere I screamed 'I'm Not OKay' at the whole gym...it was fuuuuuunny.
cora
Joining The Black Parade
cora
May 22nd, 2006 at 09:19pm
my friend says im not okay alot so when she says that i start singing the song
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
May 23rd, 2006 at 02:08am
i always say so long and goodnight before going to bed..
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:09am
i say so long and good night to my frens when i bid them goodbye and i always tell my fren i am o-fucking-kay when they ask me and i tell my fren(yups ... only ONE fren... my pathetic life ... but unlike gerard i dun have any guy i love... at all... not that i m homo... jus that i dun love anyone... yet) that vampires will never get you especially when those motherfucking teachers lectures her for nothing... and many more but i cannot type it all out... too lazy =p
Fear;;
Motor Baby
Fear;;
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:15am
I have used it as a title for a science project on Rattlesnakes....

RATTLESNAKES: Thank You For The Venom