Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 18th, 2006 at 02:49am
Yeah I've suffered from the okay thing too -_- it's like a compulsive reaction, every time someone says "are you okay" I've gotta start singing the song....woah kinda freaky lol...there've been some other times when I used the song lyrics but I don't remember them a lot...basically I think I woudl just start singing the whole song when I heard even a word that was included in one of them...okay so that was realyl vague but ugg my memory sucks sorry..
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 18th, 2006 at 02:50am
OOOH PAGE CLAIM WOOT!!!!
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 18th, 2006 at 11:05am
well EVERYONE even random people who dont kno MCR say "im not okay" at times, but i will go further
Twilight
Bleeding on the Floor
Twilight
February 18th, 2006 at 11:03pm
lol yea i do that to my friends say "your really not okay" and off i go singing XD
sometimes i say things by accident oh well what can you do Smile
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
Joining The Black Parade
discoveredXtheXwaterfront
February 20th, 2006 at 02:33pm
i use them all the time and dont even mean to .. but most of the people arund here are stupid and dont know about mcr other than goy and helena and they dont know the lyrics anywho .. so they never catch on
stormygirl84
Jazz Hands
stormygirl84
February 20th, 2006 at 06:15pm
A couple of weeks ago my friend and I were getting ready to go out for the night, and we were both doing our make-up in my bathroom. I finally got annoyed and told her, "Honey, this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us."

As a result, I had a make-up brush throw at me and was told I was not allowed to be that corny ever again... Laughing
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 20th, 2006 at 06:31pm
hellbound_&_invisible:
Awww.Sugar:
oh man i do that so much
my dad asked me if i wastrying to make a fashion statement one day so of course i saif its not a fashionstatement its a fucking deathwish
and ive said aww sugar a few times
and vampires will never hurt you

ME TOO!! you see all my friends are preps and i made this kick ass vest
its white and has patches and buttons of all my favorite bands on it and one of my friends was like "is that a fasion statement?" and i said "no its a fucking deathwish"

i say aww sugar all the time and when my friend was telling me this dream she had about vampires i said "dont worry vampires will never hurt you"

and when i got in a fight with this girl i told her to check into the Hotel Bella Muerte

i think thats all for MCR

yeah i do that alot also. like i would be all quiet at school as usual and my friend would be like are you okay? and i would say im really not okay. i promise.

and i say aww sugar so much.

also, i would sometimes go to Pennsylvania with my family and when i get back my friends ask where i was and i would say "checked into Hotel Bella
Muerte.

and when i meet someone new im all "but id like to learn your name" even if they already told me.

not to mention vampires will never hurt you. i say that alot too.

and honey this mirror isnt big enough for the two of us.

and when i make a promise to someone, i end it by saying i promise, to the end.

i guess i say MCR stuff alot....sorry for the long post
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 20th, 2006 at 06:34pm
Kill.Me.:
Yeah I've suffered from the okay thing too -_- it's like a compulsive reaction, every time someone says "are you okay" I've gotta start singing the song....woah kinda freaky lol...there've been some other times when I used the song lyrics but I don't remember them a lot...basically I think I woudl just start singing the whole song when I heard even a word that was included in one of them...okay so that was realyl vague but ugg my memory sucks sorry..

yeah someone would say are you okay and i would end up singing im not okay (i promise) all day...so i usually have a song stuck in my head...same with to the end...
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 20th, 2006 at 06:41pm
blackhearts<3:
Awww.Sugar:
halleluja lock and load baby

right when i read that, that part of the song came on..... weird......

that happens to me lots. whats that song called? my memoryness sucks....
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 21st, 2006 at 07:29pm
To The Bride AndThe Groom:
blackhearts<3:
Awww.Sugar:
halleluja lock and load baby

right when i read that, that part of the song came on..... weird......

that happens to me lots. whats that song called? my memoryness sucks....
^ Thank You For The Venom
The lyrics are on my binder for school.
Twilight
Bleeding on the Floor
Twilight
February 21st, 2006 at 08:42pm
lol i have the lyrics for You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison in my agenda lol^^
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 21st, 2006 at 09:04pm
^ Yeah I have different lines from different songs all over my textbook covers.
Whatever song is stuck in my head that day.
emilyrachel
Bleeding on the Floor
emilyrachel
February 22nd, 2006 at 04:57pm
this spring, i'm goin on vacation to California annd my mom was wondering where we would stay and i said, "let's check into the Hotel Bella Muerte!" it was funny.
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:43pm
I used a lyric from "Prison" for my senior quote Very Happy I used:
I won't go down by myself, but I'll go down with my friends
b/c I love my friends dearly and I would do anything for them and that quote really stood out for me, so I had to used it.. my friend used a MCR quote... well it was random Frank quote from a SURS interview..she used:
It involves polar bears and a boy named "Worm" from Detoriot
Yeah, we're weird like that Very Happy
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:54pm
pretty much every paper i ever touch ends up with at least 1 MCR lyric line on it. i mostly write aww sugar and my signature, but i also write can you stake my heart? and hotel bella muerte. and im not okay. plus when im really bored i would write whole songs! im cool like that....
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 22nd, 2006 at 06:58pm
oh today someones all what happened to your foot? and i said i broke it from jumping out the second floor. so she said are you okay? and then i say im okay now. and shes like are you sure? so i say i mean it im okay! and shes like umm....thats good then... her eyes were all like this-O_o i think i scared her a little bit...
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
February 22nd, 2006 at 07:10pm
^ Ahahahha nice one!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 25th, 2006 at 06:12pm
^ thank you. i do that sort of thing alot. i also bug people by slamming my pencils on the tables and screaming the lyrics to Our Lady of Sorrows. i love it so much, which is weird for a lot of people cause im usually real shy and quiet. but MCR makes me rock out, no other band does. and im really happy today because i ordered You brought me your bullets, i brought you my love. i will patiently be waiting at my mailbox untill it arrives.

sorry for the speech, i will stop before i end up writing a book.
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
February 27th, 2006 at 07:44pm
Helena- Helped me when a friend of mine died

I'm not okay- Helped me release some good old fashion anger Very Happy!..lol

Our Lady of Sorrows- Helped me to be more confident in myself, and beleive I have a voice, and I can speak up when I dont agree
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 1st, 2006 at 08:06pm
yeah same for when my friend was going to, but thankfully she didt which i am so glad for.