Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
TRQ
Always Born a Crime
TRQ
January 21st, 2006 at 08:32pm
i don't think i say lyrics as much as i think about them or write them. i usually write the lyrics to "demolition lovers" or "headfirst for halos". but when i do say lyrics it's usually "i'm not okay".
Mcr_Sister_to_sleep
Killjoy
Mcr_Sister_to_sleep
January 21st, 2006 at 10:24pm
All the time and sometimes i dont even realize it this one time my friend said trust me and i said IM NOT OKAY! and she said what and i said what i didnt say anything cuz i didnt even realzie it
Dies Alone.....
Motor Baby
Dies Alone.....
January 23rd, 2006 at 02:39pm
When eva any1 asks how are u,.....i say i'm not ok i promise......& they say okaaay u r a freek
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 23rd, 2006 at 07:39pm
Chemical_Romance:
XGerardXLoverX:
whenever i hear chemical i think of the interview where they ask
"organic or chemical?"
gerard goes "organiic.... wait.."
frank - "pears are good organic!!"
gerard "wait.. oh hell yeah chemical"
ray "nothing is good organic"

what interview is this?

sessiona at AOL.
on the spot questions.
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
January 23rd, 2006 at 07:52pm
whenever me and someone else happen to be looking in the same mirror i always say
"honey,this mirror aint big enough for the two of us"
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
January 23rd, 2006 at 10:14pm
I've said "O-fucking-kay" a couple times.
I've randomly started singing Early Sunsets on escalators
"Up and down esclalators..."
TheVictoriaParade_X
Really Not Okay
TheVictoriaParade_X
January 23rd, 2006 at 10:35pm
everyone is asking me if im okay lately.
and everytime i say either
im not okay. trust me.
or im not okay. i promise.
or im not o fucking kay.
Very Happy
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 24th, 2006 at 03:26am
So long and good night. Lame, I know but I've said this a few times when going to bed.

Think happy thoughts is a sentence I use a lot. It's even rubbed on to my friends who aren't that into MCR... Very Happy

I know this isn't an MCR lyric but this one time when I was out drinking and had a few shots of tequila and said my fucking soul is on FIRE! Heh, funny aren't I.
Caramarillia
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Caramarillia
January 24th, 2006 at 04:42am
Well I've only first heard "Thanks for the venom" early this morning, so well I haven't really had any chance to use it. But I've teased my friend by saying:

Me: Say I'm not okay
Friend: Why?
Me: Just say it
Friend: I'm not okay?
Me: you promise?

and then she looks at me funny and tells me that I'm a freak and that Mikey isn't cute...

I've only done it once since I'm danish and it's quite erhm weird to just suddenly speak english in the middle of a danish sentence.. hehe...

Well okay, since I talk with a lot of english speaking ppl on msn and such, I write "So long and goodnight" when I go to bed or is just annoyed and then pretends to leave.. I even write that to my danish friends Smile
Will
Fabulous Killjoy
Will
January 30th, 2006 at 06:19pm
"I'm not okay" - of course, the most obvious one, I've said "so long not good night" more than once, one or two others I'm bound to have forgotten, I think I've said 'when both our cars collide' when nervous about a driving lesson before, and I think I came out with "I'll let you know just how much you mean to me" today as well...

I dunno, I'll pay attention tomorrow and see how many I come out with Smile
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
January 30th, 2006 at 07:33pm
Alot of people ask me "Are you okay?", and usually I'll say either "I'm not okay" or "I'm okay. Trust me..." Very Happy Very Happy
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
January 30th, 2006 at 09:14pm
Lately ive been starting to sing them a lot.
Like i was on a roller coaster on saturday
And over the speaker they said 'Put your arms up'
And i went "They say, Come with your arms raised high..."

ahhah
la vie boheme
Salute You in Your Grave
la vie boheme
January 31st, 2006 at 04:23pm
I have a twin sister and we say the same thing at EXACTLY the same time alot. So whenever this happens I always put my hands over my ears and say "Think happy thoughts" over and over

The same thing happens with my friend alot. I always shout "THOUGHT STEALER" when she does it.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
February 4th, 2006 at 07:08pm
I was talking to a friend of mine and , at one , point , he just asked me why I was wearing a Che Guevara shirt , so I just told him: "It's now a fashion statement , it's a fucking deathwish!". He didn't understand what I ment , but anyway........
bubble.
Demolition Lover
bubble.
February 4th, 2006 at 07:11pm
Well today I just said "Trust me" and that was then followed by my cousin just singing INO.
rockpapersuzi.
Always Born a Crime
rockpapersuzi.
February 4th, 2006 at 11:58pm
ha.
the other day my friend Jess and I walked into the Health room and there was a bunch of craft supplies set out for making posters. all of a sudden....

*gasp* "LOOK SUZI, IT'S PIXY DUST!!!" screamed Jess, pointing to some glitter that had spilled on the floor.

I could not help but begin to sing Headfirst for Halos.
"And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall..." I picked up some glitter and tossed it in the air and dancing beneath it. "Fall on your tongue like pixy dus--"
"SUZI! Stfu. Please."
Fuck Off
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
February 5th, 2006 at 02:22am
I always say "So long and goodnight" to my cousin before going to bed...
Tear Catcher
Shotgun Sinner
Tear Catcher
February 5th, 2006 at 12:22pm
i'll just be sitting in the cafeteria and someone will say something, like one person was saying something about a story they wrote about someone dying by being cut and bleeding on the floor and I started sing thankyou for the venom. Everyone just looked at me funny, except for one of my friends who likes mcr and knew what I was doing. she just started laughing. sometimes she joins in. and one time, also in the caf, i had the whole cd stuck in my head so i just started singing the whole cd really fast so that I could just get it over with instead of ending up singing in class and getting kicked out for "disrupting the learning enviroment" lol
Charlotte
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Charlotte
February 5th, 2006 at 12:24pm
Erm..when I see the cute blonde boy that gets on my bus, I always say "Hello Angel" reaaaaaally quietly so he wont think im a weirdo >.<
- paper lanterns
Fabulous Killjoy
- paper lanterns
February 5th, 2006 at 06:06pm
I say 'think happy thoughts' a lot and 'this is the best day ever' if I'm being sarcastic.