Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever used an mcr lyric...

AuthorMessage
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
March 3rd, 2006 at 06:00am
We went on school camp, and there was this giant swing that lets you free-fall for 20 feet in a harness before just swinging like a giant pendulum. Anyway, I asked this guy who likes MCR if he was going on it and he's like "No, I'm scared of heights" and I'm like "I've lost my fear of falling." It was so funny.
likewoah_itsmollyxx
Jazz Hands
likewoah_itsmollyxx
March 3rd, 2006 at 09:29am
If my friends think I'm going to do something that will get me in trouble, I'm always like, "Well they're never gonna get me. Like a bullet in a flock of doves."
And I randomly scream lyrics. But those don't count.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 3rd, 2006 at 05:12pm
i kno. and when ppl say things, the songs just pop into my head.

oo oo oo we are making lego cars for tech ed (yes i know pathetic but the teacher is wacked) and me and my friend named our car "S.F Mobile"- skittle fairy mobile! yay frankie!!!!! the controller is "G" . . .Gee goes into Frankie yesssssssssss
Protest the Hero.
Always Born a Crime
Protest the Hero.
March 4th, 2006 at 03:46pm
if i like bang into something or something stupid i say im ok i promise or if im acting stupid i say im not okay then me and my friend ALWAYS sing the line of the song!! ha ha
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 5th, 2006 at 03:40pm
^my friends dont listen to MCR.

anyway, i was with one of my friends, and we had to jump across a 5 foot creek, and i made it over. he said he couldnt make it, that he was scared he would fall in(its a foot deep)so i said"just take my fucking hand, and never be afraid again.". it was awesome.

and from This is the Best Day Ever, i was with a friend of mine ghost hunting (actually a few friends) and i told them i i just cant stay, one day we'll run away.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 5th, 2006 at 03:56pm
I got my friend into MCR about 3 weeks ago.
In shcool on Friday i fell down in the hall. I just got up and i said, "I'm okay I promise!" and my friend Mike,he like's MCR too, he cracked up laughing! So now whenever Mike and I see each other we are like "How ya doin'? and the other is like "I'm okay! I Promise!"
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 5th, 2006 at 03:59pm
Another time I had to hang out with my prep of a cousin against my will and she said,"This is so stupid!" and i said "I think i'll go blow my brains against the celing!"
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
March 6th, 2006 at 05:24am
^^AWESOME! I think I'll try to use that line somewhere tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. It might scare my friend, but it's not my fault if she hasn't listened to MCR. I leant her my CD 2 weeks ago and she hasn't listened to it yet! :shakes fist: I really want my friends to know them.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 6th, 2006 at 05:34pm
my friend liz came over...she was a total prep who liked "the duff". but i made her sit down and i put on the CDs and she was like wow! this is really great! and that night she painted her nails black!!! i created a monster! yay! i gave her the MCR quiz that i made off the top of my head...and she got 16 out of 20 qestions right..i told her if she didn't let me give her the test i wouldn't be her friend any more....haha! she believed me!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 7th, 2006 at 08:31pm
i was recently in a fight with another girl online about her calling my poem 'vomit worthy' so i wrote on her poem (that sucked) "my poem was better then this! your not much a peot, but a criminal!" also today when i was in the locker room at gym class, i was talking to one of my friends and we were talking about how we dont like our gym teacher, and i said to my friend 'i hope she has the keys to this place...cause im gonna set this motherfucker on fire!!" she didnt get it, but she wrote ODB (old dirty bastards) on my agenda. i will scan it on here once i get a scanner in june....
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 8th, 2006 at 05:39pm
lol....today...okay....mike (he was my BFF now he asked me out...i said yes...he is really hot...)anyway so mikey...haha i started calling him that! but we had to memorize i speech and it's this gay thing at my school where you have to dress up as a dude from history and we had to write a freakin "BIO-POEM"...how gay is that! but mike was like..."I'm not a poet!" and then i said "but a criminal!" and he didn't even say it on purpouse! haha! my mike!
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 11th, 2006 at 05:37pm
im like such a dare devil with my friends Dylan and Emily (but she moved... Crying or Very sad) and dylan throws a rock at someones window and the guy whos house it was started to chase us in his motercycle and we hid behind this building and i told them i was going to go see if he was still there and Dylan goes" no, they will catch you" and i said "well, theyre never gonna get me. like a bullet through a flock of doves" and then i go out and he sees me so i run and stuff and then afterward dylan says "what if he calls the police?" and i say "well we cant let that happen. you know what they do to guys like us in prison." and hes all "wtf"
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
March 11th, 2006 at 05:41pm
^Lmao.
That's awesome
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 11th, 2006 at 05:46pm
^^ haha! today Mikey called me and he was like "If you were here i'd never have a fear." and then i said " I miss you more than i did yesterday." (not Mikey Way...dissapointing...but it was Mikey Connelly...he's no Mikey...but he's still pretty awesome)
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 11th, 2006 at 05:58pm
over the summer when i had to go fishing (i don't know why...it's too fishy....eww.)
and my brothers hook came off his line and then i said "Another line without a hook"
cause my bro is the one who got me interested in MCR he got it and almost fell down from laughing so hard...everyone thought we were insane....mcr is how Mikey and i met...
the megalodon.
Salute You in Your Grave
the megalodon.
March 11th, 2006 at 06:00pm
i say hallelujah alot, so sometimes after that i'd mumble "lock and load..."
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 11th, 2006 at 06:01pm
i say awww sugar all the time...last night i was babysitting and the kid was so cute...so i said "Awww sugar" and Mikey says it to me all the time...he sent me an MCR valentine and it said Awww Sugar on it...it was so sweet...i love me Mikey! sry...totaly off topic
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 11th, 2006 at 06:04pm
i say "I think i'll blow my brains against the wall" all the time to. My brother was bugging me one time and he put on 'The Duff' cause he knows i hate it...and i said "Turn that piece of shit music off! I think i'll blow my brains against the celing!
XStArLeSsEyEsX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStArLeSsEyEsX
March 11th, 2006 at 06:10pm
if someones pissing me off i'll say "i'm gonna blow ur brains against the ceiling". and i use other lyrics a lot like "I'm not okay" and "so long and goodnight" and "aww sugar"
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 11th, 2006 at 06:50pm
i use so long and good night all the time too.
on IM if i have to leave i say so long and good night.....yup