Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
hit-the-planes
Fabulous Killjoy
hit-the-planes
December 31st, 2007 at 08:56am
It's because they so desperately need a break. They need to rest.
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 31st, 2007 at 09:33am
[quote="JadeTiger712"]I hate how some of them smoke..... I don't want them to die from Cancer.[/quote
actually, all of them smoke. I'm not sure about Mikey. Sad
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 31st, 2007 at 09:37am
Princess Iero Way:
I love MCR, but the things that bother me are that Gerard and Frankie seem to be the only ones talking all the time, and it seems like Gerard changed alot, and he became alil obnoxious.

"HE'S A HUMAN, LEAVE HIM ALONE. HAVE YOU WALKED A MILE IN HIS SHOES (or comabat boots, converse, I don't know) Ha Ha Laughing
jk
(from Seth Green's imitation of Chris Crocker Wink )
dear time traveler
Motor Baby
dear time traveler
December 31st, 2007 at 01:14pm
Some of the fans.
If you can even call them that...
Crushcrushcrush
Jazz Hands
Crushcrushcrush
January 17th, 2008 at 06:30pm
the only thing i dont like about mcr is that they smoke =.(
rise_again_tomarrow
Joining The Black Parade
rise_again_tomarrow
January 17th, 2008 at 06:40pm
How Gerard is acting more like a pretty boy, WE MISS THE BAD ASS GEE who does not care about physical apperance. I also luv gees singing voice, but not his talking voice.
rise_again_tomarrow
Joining The Black Parade
rise_again_tomarrow
January 17th, 2008 at 06:40pm
also they smoke
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2008 at 06:44pm
rise_again_tomarrow:
How Gerard is acting more like a pretty boy, WE MISS THE BAD ASS GEE who does not care about physical apperance. I also luv gees singing voice, but not his talking voice.
What proof has Gerard shown that he cares about physical appearance?

Gerard has always acted like a pretty boy pansy.
MyChemicalConspiracy
Killjoy
MyChemicalConspiracy
January 17th, 2008 at 06:45pm
Let's see here...I don't like that they're all over 25, that makes me sad...either way they look good for their age. Uhh, I don't like the thought of taking revenge for people who wronged you. Sometimes, yeah, but I'm not gonna slam someones brains out on a rock or with a gun cuz they called me a bitch in high school. Something about that don't seem right.

And not to be a goody-two-shoes or nothing but are they Christian? I think Ray's Jewish but I just know how they mention going to hell in their songs so I'm just curious.

That's it really! I love this band more than any other, I haven't listened to anything but them for like the past 2 weeks.
MyChemicalConspiracy
Killjoy
MyChemicalConspiracy
January 17th, 2008 at 06:45pm
MyChemicalConspiracy:
Let's see here...I don't like that they're all over 25, that makes me sad...either way they look good for their age. Uhh, I don't like the thought of taking revenge for people who wronged you. Sometimes, yeah, but I'm not gonna slam someones brains out on a rock or with a gun cuz they called me a bitch in high school. Something about that don't seem right.

And not to be a goody-two-shoes or nothing but are they Christian? I think Ray's Jewish but I just know how they mention going to hell in their songs so I'm just curious.

That's it really! I love this band more than any other, I haven't listened to anything but them for like the past 2 weeks.
oh, I forgot smoking
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2008 at 06:47pm
MyChemicalConspiracy:

Their songs about Revenge aren't about people who called any of them a bitch in highschool...

They're all Catholic, including Ray. Nobody knows what Bob is.
MyChemicalConspiracy
Killjoy
MyChemicalConspiracy
January 17th, 2008 at 06:52pm
Amy Winehouse.:
MyChemicalConspiracy:

Their songs about Revenge aren't about people who called any of them a bitch in highschool...

They're all Catholic, including Ray. Nobody knows what Bob is.
Oh ok thanks! Yeah I was just using the high-school thing as an example for me...

i don't know just sometimes people are like, "yeah, I'm going to hell and I take revenge on people because they deserve it..." I'm not pointing fingers specifically but since I don't really agree with that does that make me superficial or any less of a "soldier"???
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2008 at 06:54pm
Who's making the new WAYT?

Edit://

Goddamn, wrong thread.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
January 17th, 2008 at 06:54pm
What's wrong with their being over 25...?

EDIT: Steph, I think...
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2008 at 06:56pm
MyChemicalConspiracy:
Oh ok thanks! Yeah I was just using the high-school thing as an example for me...

i don't know just sometimes people are like, "yeah, I'm going to hell and I take revenge on people because they deserve it..." I'm not pointing fingers specifically but since I don't really agree with that does that make me superficial or any less of a "soldier"???
You should go read into the meanings of songs a little. In the songs, they talk about why revenge is needed for what a person has done.

...no...?
Pixie-Gates:
What's wrong with their being over 25...?

EDIT: Steph, I think...
~wrinklessssssssss

Mmkay. That's better.
bookobsessor
Killjoy
bookobsessor
January 17th, 2008 at 07:54pm
yeah the smoking....not for it.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2008 at 08:03pm
The fake fans who say they aren't the fake fans, yet are.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
January 17th, 2008 at 08:15pm
Amy Winehouse.:
The fake fans who say they aren't the fake fans, yet are.

Ditto.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
January 17th, 2008 at 09:02pm
hmm. sadly, the list is pretty long, but i'll only post this.

1. The fact that the band made the song Welcome to the Black Parade. I may only be guessing, but it sounds like they made that song so people would "get" the concept album. It's the most mainstream, boring song they've ever written. Even teenagers, simple as it was, had a little more sincerity. Idk, it just seems like they made it because their label asked for it.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
January 17th, 2008 at 09:42pm
Hmm. I can see what you mean, though I don't really agree. To me WTTBP actually sounds like a sudden stroke of genius, like the band hit upon it one night and suddenly had to build the rest of the album around it.

Of course, I'm probably wrong, but that's just the way it sounds to me. Smile