Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
August 9th, 2005 at 10:31am
I don't like the way Gerard does that hand thingy while performng. It annoys me. You know, that hand thing?
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
August 9th, 2005 at 10:33am
... dude, the hand thing? You mean this? *does thing with hand*
Cause I have no idea what you mean. Gerard does alot oif things with his hand onstage. One that mainly springs to mind isnt all that bad, really...
XxEarlySunsetsxX
Killjoy
XxEarlySunsetsxX
August 9th, 2005 at 11:25am
^^ Nice... Laughing

Spirit fingers?!?! Is it the spirit fingers because that's the only thing I can think of and spirit fingers rule.
House of Dominique
Thinking Happy Thoughts
House of Dominique
August 9th, 2005 at 11:40am
I agree with Emily. Maybe Mikey, Ray, and Bob are just shy. I've downloaded some interviews and Ray and Mikey most definitely do some talking, but it was like sessions at aol or something. Bob NEVER talks in interviews, even in one that was only him and Ray he let Ray do all the talking.

But that doesn't bother me as much as this...

Some of the people at our school ::cough PREPS cough:: have been putting So long and goodnight...or Cock it and pull it from Helena and Sugar, We're Going Down in their AIM profiles because they're on TRL. I could MTV for doing that. Now everyone thinks they now something about FOB or MCR and all they know is a few lyrics from one song (seeing as they don't even play the whole video.)

And, to top it all off...

MCR never comes to Louisiana! I am sooo upset, but hopefully my mom will drive me to Houston to see them!
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
August 9th, 2005 at 11:58am
XxEarlySunsetsxX:
^^ Nice... Laughing

Spirit fingers?!?! Is it the spirit fingers because that's the only thing I can think of and spirit fingers rule.

Spirit fingers? O.O Whaaa?
Im so not up to date with fingering these days... Yes. I meant for it to come out like that >.<
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
August 9th, 2005 at 01:16pm
XxEarlySunsetsxX:
^^ Nice... Laughing

Sorta! It's like, he has straight fingers and his hand sorta shakes while he raises it...you know? I wish a had a video of it.
hope has x failed me
Killjoy
hope has x failed me
August 9th, 2005 at 02:13pm
i don't like a lot of their "teenie fans" .. same with greenday. i dont mind their true fans, because they know their music and what they stand for. the teenies only know gerard and frank from my chemical and billie from greenday. people totally under estimate the band members in mychemical, especially ray. a lot of people dont realize that ray writes all of the lead guitar parts AND helps frank with his parts. ray is the main backup singer and sings backup in all of the songs, so does frank, but frank just helps gerard with the screaming, ray actually sings the backup.. i feel bad about how little publicity he gets just because he doesnt look like gerard or frank in the eyes of the teenies..i for one find ray extremely attractive, because he's different. its really terrible how in every genre of music, the publicity of the bandmembers depends on what the band member looks like, and that pisses the shit out of me.
serene dream
Salute You in Your Grave
serene dream
August 9th, 2005 at 02:17pm
i dont like that way people call Gerard 'Gee'
fucking call him by his real name Rolling Eyes

as a band theres nothing i really dislike, i mean as long as their all there i dont care that in interview its all about Frank and Gerard it doesnt effect the music so i dont care Very Happy
the_ghost_of_me!
Killjoy
the_ghost_of_me!
August 9th, 2005 at 03:29pm
he also fans himself when he sings
burn the lion.
Salute You in Your Grave
burn the lion.
August 9th, 2005 at 04:23pm
I wish that they wouldn't have said they were banned from Orange County, cause they're not! That thing at the Best Buy, that was just...
mollz
Salute You in Your Grave
mollz
August 9th, 2005 at 08:14pm
serene_dream:
i dont like that way people call Gerard 'Gee'
fucking call him by his real name Rolling Eyes

as a band theres nothing i really dislike, i mean as long as their all there i dont care that in interview its all about Frank and Gerard it doesnt effect the music so i dont care Very Happy
Same. WTF IS "GEE"? Seriously. It should diiiiiiiiiie. So should 'Frankie', like when all the fangirls say it. It seriously bothers me.

Girl: Like OMG, did you see Gee at download last week?
Other Girl: Who the hell is Gee?
Girl: It's that one lead singer guy from My Chemical Romance.
Other Girl: ....Go die.

OO_
i'm_not_okay_either
Joining The Black Parade
i'm_not_okay_either
August 9th, 2005 at 11:19pm
I dont dislike anything about MCR. Only the fact that gerard has a gf and Franks engaged. My frank and gerard!
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
August 9th, 2005 at 11:23pm
i'm_not_okay_either:
I dont dislike anything about MCR. Only the fact that gerard has a gf and Franks engaged. My frank and gerard!

Oh umm okay.
+cough cough+
Rolling Eyes
I'm happy for all of tehm and their gf's.
Very Happy
I ARE TRISH.HEAR ME ROAR!
Salute You in Your Grave
August 10th, 2005 at 04:54am
[QUOTE="Kiss Me,Immmyeah. i agree =]
youshouldveknown
Killjoy
youshouldveknown
August 10th, 2005 at 04:16pm
Two Shots:
XxEarlySunsetsxX:
^^ Nice... Laughing

Sorta! It's like, he has straight fingers and his hand sorta shakes while he raises it...you know? I wish a had a video of it.

That's Jazz Hands. Spirit fingers is when you wiggle your fingers as you raise your arms. Jazz hands, you keep your fingers straight and rotate your wrists, almost like a Parkinson's patient. At least that's how they taught us in show chior.

I can see his grandmother teaching him jazz hands.

I submitted this yesterday but it's not on here so if the first shows up, sorry.
killer_odd_sock
Shotgun Sinner
killer_odd_sock
August 10th, 2005 at 04:19pm
I deslike the fact that theyre all talented, beautiful people, and Im not one of them. Grr.
emurlee
Demolition Lover
emurlee
August 10th, 2005 at 05:36pm
molly.:
OO_

Picasso smiley? Razz

Like (I think) I've said, I don't dislike anything much about them... nothing in particular. I'd like it if Bob talked a little more, and you know, opened up a bit, because as it is we don't really know much about him. Well, not as much as we know about the others, Gerard and Frank especially, at least. o_o
Pameleah
Joining The Black Parade
Pameleah
August 10th, 2005 at 08:12pm
i just hope they dont lose their edge.. the only thing i really dislike is people try to shove them in a group! why? they are them.
and i hate the trendies.....

let them do what they do
Salute You in Your Grave
August 10th, 2005 at 09:09pm
i dont dislike anything =] much.