Don't have an account? Create one!

what dont you like about mcr?

AuthorMessage
Rhys Webb
Awake and Unafraid
Rhys Webb
July 1st, 2008 at 07:28pm
honestly? to me they've changed as a band, which is why i rarely come here anymore and why i really don't listen to them as much.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
July 1st, 2008 at 10:33pm
I don't get what the big deal with the lack of Ferard is. They grew up and got married, guys. They aren't as young and reckless as they once were. It's natural and not their fault.
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
July 1st, 2008 at 11:05pm
I guess the only thing I slightly dislike about them is their popularity & how they barely get to keep in touch with the fans. But as mentioned before, they do their best to try & interact with us.
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 2nd, 2008 at 12:47am
I hate that they never come to Oklahoma. Lol but its not really their fault... NO one comes to Oklahoma. I guess its just not a very popular place for concerts.
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 2nd, 2008 at 12:49am
Frankenstein.:
I guess the only thing I slightly dislike about them is their popularity & how they barely get to keep in touch with the fans. But as mentioned before, they do their best to try & interact with us.

I agree with this.
lost in stereo.
Salute You in Your Grave
lost in stereo.
July 4th, 2008 at 09:03pm
I hate how much I miss them
I hate the lack of frerard
I hate when fans think they are better then other fans
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
July 4th, 2008 at 09:57pm
The only thing that I honestly dislike and wish they would stop doing is smoking.
I know they have every right to and they're adults, blah blah.
But it's not healthy and it's gross (some pictures are kinda sexy) but I really hate cigarettes and I love them too much so it sucks to see them doing that when it's so bad for their health.
Then I also dislike the lack of Frerard, but that's not a serious thing.
That's just me being a teenager. Razz
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
July 4th, 2008 at 11:30pm
they've change a lot.and they always complain about being on tour.yes,i get it,but other bands dont do that.

July 4th, 2008 at 11:57pm
MorningXBloodXHunter:
they've change a lot.and they always complain about being on tour.yes,i get it,but other bands dont do that.

When do they complain about being on tour?
teenagers.
Jazz Hands
teenagers.
July 5th, 2008 at 09:31am
i hate how just because fans liked them longer than me doesnt mean that they love them more
i hate how much Mikey is so quite
i hate how much i want they're new CD to come out
i hate how much i miss them so much
The Fab Four
Always Born a Crime
The Fab Four
July 5th, 2008 at 08:29pm
I hate the stereotypical views they attract.(although it isn't their fault at all)
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
July 6th, 2008 at 12:04am
Pansy Wolf:
i hate the way they never take a bad photo, it means i save everything.
I hate the way that because of the above i filled up a brand new laptop's memory in three days.

LOL YEAH
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 6th, 2008 at 12:44am
sandersidle:
The only thing that I honestly dislike and wish they would stop doing is smoking.
I know they have every right to and they're adults, blah blah.
But it's not healthy and it's gross (some pictures are kinda sexy) but I really hate cigarettes and I love them too much so it sucks to see them doing that when it's so bad for their health.

I agree. I don't want them to die of lung cancer or anything! Sad
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 8th, 2008 at 02:35pm
live the life.:
honestly? to me they've changed as a band, which is why i rarely come here anymore and why i really don't listen to them as much.
Explain?
Toro-esqe
Killjoy
Toro-esqe
July 8th, 2008 at 06:32pm
I dnt like not hearing from they guys. I understand and think its so important when they take breaks, but when we have no idea what's going on... it blows, I guess.
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
July 8th, 2008 at 06:44pm
Toro-esqe:
I dnt like not hearing from they guys. I understand and think its so important when they take breaks, but when we have no idea what's going on... it blows, I guess.

I agree, I know they really deserve some rest, but I hate their break, we miss you guys Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Emerald Muerte
Bleeding on the Floor
Emerald Muerte
July 9th, 2008 at 03:48am
Yes, I don't like it that they smoke but that's their personal choice. I don't want to see any of them suffer from it, that would be a tradgedy in itself. Sad
I hate it how people misjudge them [stereotyping] without taking any time to really see what they're about, and I hate that they then have a false representation from most media and kids get misinformed and take their lives in their hands out of such ignorance.
I love My Chem more than any other aspect of my life and I really hate it when they are disrespected so casually, I also like that they have changed but I don't like that people can't comphrehend such things and just go off them without consideration, that's pretty sad.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 9th, 2008 at 07:42am
Waycest
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 23rd, 2008 at 07:09am
That there's no way to get in contact with them >.<
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
July 23rd, 2008 at 07:44am
They never came in Bulgaria!!!And probably won't come cause my country is in the ass of the world and they probably never heard of it!!!!Nobody comes in BG and this SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!