Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would you do if you met anyone from MCR???

AuthorMessage
Theghostofyou
Killjoy
Theghostofyou
October 24th, 2005 at 05:02pm
when im sat here thinking about it now i am like 'oh well i would go up and hug them all and kiss them and go mental and tell them what a fucking inspiration they all are to me'but i can honestly say that if i actually did meet them i would be too shy so would probably just go up and ask them to sign something and that would be it....and that would take a shit load of guts for me to do that lol Embarassed
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
October 24th, 2005 at 11:00pm
First i'd try to keep my cool and not scare them away. then i'd say "you helped me throw a lot, your like a hero to me" ask for an autograph, maybe a picture. then call my friends and scream like a school girl!!!!! But i'd also be terrifed to go up to any of them in the frist place. also once i start talking i maybe hard for me to stop!!!
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
October 24th, 2005 at 11:18pm
If I met someone from MCR...

I would get happy. My emotions wouldn't differ whether I met Gerard or Bob.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
October 25th, 2005 at 12:16pm
omg... thinking about it is unberable... i think i actually would pass out, lol.. but naw, i'd just have to sum up the courage to go and ask for an autograph and say hi... gawd i would be sooo damn nervous though
xox
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
November 9th, 2005 at 07:38pm
probably be speechless. for once.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
November 9th, 2005 at 07:45pm
Gerard: *gasp**faint**wake**weep that I never said hi*
Mikey: ...Will you have my baby?
Bob: BOB! It's the same backwards or forwards! Now sign the shirt!
Ray: I am appreciating the 'fro, dude.
Frank: Zee-Oh-Em-Gee, it's Frankieeee! *tackles*

Samantha.
emo-girl
Killjoy
emo-girl
November 9th, 2005 at 07:47pm
gerard: jump and hug him and give him a kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mikey: kiss him and hug him
frank: hugs Very Happy
ray: hugs Very Happy
bob: hugs Very Happy
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
November 9th, 2005 at 08:03pm
I met Frank and Gerard a week ago and all i could say to frank was "isnt he the dude that dressed up in the costume for the INO video" i was right and i made him laugh! I also asked him if he had a good birthday.. of which he did. Also i just told Gerard how much he inspires me and asked for an autograph and a hug.... i got both.
trainwreck
Fabulous Killjoy
trainwreck
November 10th, 2005 at 08:30am
Pink_dudette:
I met Frank and Gerard a week ago and all i could say to frank was "isnt he the dude that dressed up in the costume for the INO video" i was right and i made him laugh! I also asked him if he had a good birthday.. of which he did. Also i just told Gerard how much he inspires me and asked for an autograph and a hug.... i got both.

you must be very happy. and I feel envy rising up. I think I just have to wait maybe I can meet them in a long distant future too.
What would I do??
Mikey,Gerard,Ray,Bob: Very Happy jump, scream, hug and then fall to my knees, thank each of them for existing and the music, and that they helped me a lot with it and never the less ask to sign something (most of the time I let my jeans signed or my books with my peoms and drawing stuff but this belongs to my mood) I think this is the best order
Frank: Surprised I guess I would become unconscious and therefor fall down, or at least become red Embarassed in seconds, need to sit somewhere because of my shaking knees, need to inhale because of my asthma (I hyperventilate when I get really nervous or have to do sth that is physically hard) and if I'm able to speak (and I don't think that I would be, or my brain would work, either) in this moment I propably would stammer and ask him if he can sign sth too. And maybe when I stay really cool and my head didn't say goodbey ,in the moment I recognize him ,I would thank him for existing and beeing that way too, isn't he gorgais????? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
EsquisiteCorpse.
Bleeding on the Floor
EsquisiteCorpse.
November 10th, 2005 at 09:58am
Mikey: "Holy fucking shit your Mikey Way" and stand there motionless thinking in my head "i cant believe im standing in front of my Mikey Way", and then a while i will ask for a pic and a hug.

Ray:hugs pic "dude your Ray can i touch hair, cuase its just so cool"

Frank: "dude your the greatest guitar player ever!!" pic, hug

Gerard:"My friend is in love with you!! The video for Ghost of you was amazin!!" pic , hug

Bob: pic, hug "dude your bob!! your cool like that!"
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 10th, 2005 at 10:06am
Pink_dudette:

That's cool. =]
overratedsecret
Killjoy
overratedsecret
November 12th, 2005 at 04:10am
I'd probally just stand there in awe and have to take my inhaler 50 times in a row and then I'd probally say something stupid like,"Oh my god,your My Chemical Romance."
gotharella
Fabulous Killjoy
gotharella
November 12th, 2005 at 04:24am
id like just like start talkin and get to kno them and not act like a prep and scream and hug em to death just talk and actually met them
monroevillecemetery
Joining The Black Parade
monroevillecemetery
November 16th, 2005 at 10:36pm
I'd be in a sense of Euphoria. I'd be so high with happiness.
I know if I saw Gerard. I'd look at the ground say Hi and ask for a picture and hug. I'd also tell him he was my idol. Frank too. They're both my idol. And with Ray I'd be like your hair is cool. Mikey Your pretty adorable. Bob I'd say how awesome he is. Otherwise just being in the same room listening to them and being there is enough for me to faint from happiness.
-Cem.
_Not_Right_In_The_Brain_
Killjoy
_Not_Right_In_The_Brain_
November 17th, 2005 at 10:53am
I met Bob and I my heart was beating fast otherwise I acted normal. I asked him for an autograph and a hug, so did my mates. We thanked him and then we just walked off. He was kinda busy coz he was doing some soundchecking so we didn't want to disturb him!
Oh and I was too shy to look him in the eyes so I kept staring at his lipring.... though I did look him in the eyes when I asked him for the autograph.
Im gonna shut up now!
(x...teehee)
Jazz Hands
(x...teehee)
November 17th, 2005 at 11:20am
i would probably scream and get all excited and high. then calmly ask for and autograph and a hug. and then i wud walk away and get all excited and high
Gerard's_Girl_517
Bleeding on the Floor
Gerard's_Girl_517
November 18th, 2005 at 05:45pm
Gum.Hoods.Chucks.:
If I met:

Gerard:I would cry,faint,then asked for an autograph and picture.lol. Razz
Frank:I'd ask for an autograph and picture while trying not to kidnap him Very Happy
Mikey:I'd Jump up and down like a little kid and asked for a pic and autograph Laughing
Bob:I'd Be All excited and then ask for pic and autograph and tell him i love him and the rest of the band Smile
Ray:Id ask for pic and autograph and the ask to touch or have a lock of his hair. Twisted Evil

What about you guys?????

Die. I think i'd die. either that or pee my pants. that be embarresing(sp?) too.
basketcase_lou
Fabulous Killjoy
basketcase_lou
November 18th, 2005 at 05:55pm
gerard- faint, kiss him,scream jump on him offer to be his slave
frankie- kiss him huggle him and give him a cheese omelette
mikey- lick him try on his glasses stare into his eyes
ray- touch his hair, smell his hair, lick his hair, and tell him he has kl eyes
bob- hug him for 13 minutes dance with him and sit on him while he plays drums
[My Paper Heart<3]
Jazz Hands
[My Paper Heart<3]
November 19th, 2005 at 10:08am
erm ... if i met ...

gerard i would ... scream, stutter, tell him he rocks, try to kiss him, hug him, and probly make a fool outa myself ...

frank i would do mainy the same things as above but i wud get my photo done with him & geee and get both of them kissing my cheeks! Laughing

mikey i would... try to get him to be my best friend,try on his glasses and run away with them .. hehe .. nah way to mean ...

ray i would ... try to touch his hair ...

bob i woul ... give him a staring and not smiling compatition ... he would win tho...
MyBrutalRomance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MyBrutalRomance
November 21st, 2005 at 10:01am
Gerard: OMFG!!! you're Gerard Way!!!!! Holy...can i get ur autograph???can u sign my arm??? and can i have a pic of you?

Frank: Man!! I love ur tatoos!!!! can you sign my forehead..Just kidding...i mean...Can u sign my other arm???

Mikey: We both have glasses!!! Can i have a photo taken??? Nicec bass guitar!

Bob: Cool kick ass drum solos!!!!! lurrrvvvveeeeee it!!!! can you sign my arm,too?

Ray: OMG! ray! can i have a photo? can u sign my arm????......Can i tiuch your hair?? *pats it* cool! love ur hair man!

basically, i wuld let them sign my arm coz i wuld never wash it.......eveerrrr!!!!!!!!!
JUST KIDDING!!!! i wuld probably do these...if i can! Laughing
after that i wuld scream........"WE ARE NOT O-FUCKIN KAYYY!!!!!!!".......phew! finally got that out of my system.........this is a nice topic!