Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
December 16th, 2006 at 06:15am
My school is full of kids trying to be 'emo'. Reading (red-ing) is full of poser kids trying to be 'emo' So everyone knows who MCR are. It pisses me off, because they use MCR as a way of makking themselves look cool, the don't understand the songs or listen to the lyrics or anything. it's basicly the new 'thing' at my school to be an 'emo kid' it annoys me soooooo much.
rachi_left4deadx_x
Motor Baby
rachi_left4deadx_x
December 16th, 2006 at 06:32am
me "MCR"
(insert person from my school) "Who"
me "MCR"
IPRMS"Do you like em?"
me "Hell ya!
IPRMS "Oh, Thats why I havn't heard of em. Emo shit"
Beast And The Harlot
Salute You in Your Grave
Beast And The Harlot
December 16th, 2006 at 08:23am
Well at my skool only about 15 kids have herd of them
most of them are into rap/hip hop...all that shit *sorry if there are ppl who like, i just think its crap* so basically my skool, if they knew who they were, would most probly hate them! apart froma few people, like me =]
crooked smile.
Shotgun Sinner
crooked smile.
December 16th, 2006 at 02:46pm
At my skool in Jersey, a lot of people know who they are but only like Welcome to the Black Parade. There are probably only about 20 people in the entire skool that like any of their other songs.
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
December 16th, 2006 at 07:10pm
only two (me and Ryan) person know them in that school. we have this black parade poster in my and ryan's locker..it feels like it's the two of us against everything..but i don't care. no one ever told us we're emo freaks or mcr sucks..well i guess they know a piece of our minds isn't a good thing.
Horhay the Toucan
Jazz Hands
Horhay the Toucan
December 16th, 2006 at 07:53pm
Innocent Snow:
My school is full of kids trying to be 'emo'. Reading (red-ing) is full of poser kids trying to be 'emo' So everyone knows who MCR are. It pisses me off, because they use MCR as a way of makking themselves look cool, the don't understand the songs or listen to the lyrics or anything. it's basicly the new 'thing' at my school to be an 'emo kid' it annoys me soooooo much.

Yeah. I'd rather nobody know about them than ppl trying to be posers.....but thankfully there are no posers in my school.....couple of days ago Trevor(evil kid I sit next to in History) told me that he hopes they get hit by a plane that he would be flying. It's kinda funny though, because ppl try to get me mad by dissing them-"I really hate emo bands like MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE-" looks straight at me "-they SUCK. They're SO EMO."

It makes me laugh somtimes how low the ppl im my school are.
myharlequinromance02
Joining The Black Parade
myharlequinromance02
December 16th, 2006 at 09:40pm
A lot of students at my hate them
myharlequinromance02
Joining The Black Parade
myharlequinromance02
December 16th, 2006 at 09:41pm
I meant my school I suck at typing Sad
Ghost Who Walks
Really Not Okay
Ghost Who Walks
December 17th, 2006 at 10:34am
Haha that's a good question.

Though my SOSE teacher has heard of them and has seen the film clip to I'm Not Okay. She was my favourite teacher after that.

But as for my school? It has a growing fanbase. But they're just people who have become fans becasue MCR went Mainstream.
Jimmy Jazz
Awake and Unafraid
Jimmy Jazz
December 17th, 2006 at 11:00am
I think no one even know them at my school. Maybe three other than me and they are my friends so I made them know about MCR. lol.
I heard some girl saids she likes Wttbp but its only song what finnish radios have played.

But I promise to do hard work that all know this "emo shit".. Wink
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
December 22nd, 2006 at 12:34am
me and my friend are the only true frans i believe...some people go out and buy their shirts and stuff and say they're great but they don't listen to the lyrics or get anything out of it...i also have this "friend" and she's a bitch and she acts like she likes them but she tries too hard...whatever me and my other real friend are into she's into also! gah! well... i'm glad i got that off my chest!! o yeah! and there's this girl who's cool but me and my friend sing blood around her and she goes bezurk! it's funny! Laughing

--->ellie<---
JustASadSong.
Jazz Hands
JustASadSong.
December 23rd, 2006 at 12:58am
According to most people at my school..MCR is "emo" music and that only "emos" listen to their music..and that those "emos" and the members of MCR should just go slit their wrists and die...

*bashes wall*
ChemicalMorgue
Killjoy
ChemicalMorgue
December 23rd, 2006 at 01:05am
Well My school, is one of those type of school's that have been over thrown by Rappers so Im guessing everybody hates them? People believe at my school that they are Emos so if I listen to them that makes me Emo.
Bunny Loves The Band
Killjoy
Bunny Loves The Band
December 23rd, 2006 at 01:10am
Eh, they look at me like I'm crazy... I always have pages of their lyrics in front of me
my friends know who they are but that's only about 12 of us out of like 800
mostly is like... "They scare me... is he wearing eyeliner? My god, fucking fag" I generally end up hitting them for that one.... so yeah my school thinks they suck
JustASadSong.
Jazz Hands
JustASadSong.
December 23rd, 2006 at 01:35am
I seriously want to hurt people like that xD
Kayla!
Joining The Black Parade
Kayla!
December 23rd, 2006 at 02:55am
There's only a small fraction of kids at my school that don't like them, and most of them are those people who listen to country music or rap. The majority of the population is obsessed with them to no end. XD
My friend, who despises them with ever fiber in her body, calls them an emo band that does nothing but scream and talk about committing suicide. Wtf? She's never even listened to them before.
It's funny though. So many kids are going to Bamboozle...the school should have just turned it into a field trip.
VampireSquad
Jazz Hands
VampireSquad
December 23rd, 2006 at 03:48am
Let's just get over the fact that my school is a total trash-filled one.
White, preppy trash.
The despie vibe is too heated,
But there are the few that like them, non-normal people like me.
We've got our own groups.
But mostly, their reaction is 'ew!!1111 get em awai frm mi!!1111'.
Smashed Pumpkin
Salute You in Your Grave
Smashed Pumpkin
December 23rd, 2006 at 04:17am
Pretty varied at my school. Lots of people like them. Then there's the like the guys who are into rock and are all like 'emos are gay' and stuff like that. I don't talk to many popular peoples about music cause only some of them are nice, so not too sure about them. But I know about one of my friends likes them.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
December 23rd, 2006 at 12:50pm
my school practicaly hates them!! most of the kids in my school arent into the kinda of music that mcr makes!!!!and so most kids in my school think that rock is stupid.but i dont care what they say!!!
chapped and faded.
Motor Baby
chapped and faded.
December 23rd, 2006 at 01:55pm
Actually, they're quite well-known in my ex-school [I just left it this year].

Not all of 'em are fans, but two of my friends like them alot.

So, overall, pretty good response there.
Welcome To The Black Parade is well popular there too. Even non-fans like it.