Don't have an account? Create one!

Piercings.

AuthorMessage
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
September 29th, 2009 at 09:07pm
Got my bridge re-pierced yesterday Very Happy Woooo!

Now I'm at:
earlobes x3
daith
tragus
eyebrow
nose
septum
bridge
tongue
lip (took my other lip out so no more snakebites)

Pretty happy with where I'm at now. Don't think I'll be getting anything else for a while. Maybe a cleavage piercing later down the track when I don't have a baby in close proximity to my boobs all the time Smile
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
September 29th, 2009 at 11:31pm
I lose. I have my right ear done twice, and my left done once. I had my left done twice too, but I had to have it removed in the ER because the ball of the earring was inside the hole. It was cut out with a scalpel.
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
September 30th, 2009 at 02:37am
Adam Gontier.:
I lose. I have my right ear done twice, and my left done once. I had my left done twice too, but I had to have it removed in the ER because the ball of the earring was inside the hole. It was cut out with a scalpel.

Argh my worst Nightmare!!!
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
October 2nd, 2009 at 11:29am
lol. I want to gauge my ears a bit (not a lot, just a small gauge so I can put those barbell looking earrings in) but I'm not sure how that would work or what size to start with...any suggestions?
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
October 2nd, 2009 at 12:16pm
^I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'barbell looking'. I'm asuming you mean something that looks like O--O. but I never thought they needed gauging, I thought you just put them in xD

I was no help at all xD
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
October 2nd, 2009 at 12:45pm

^^ like that lol. thats a 14 gauge.

EDIT: I actually started with a 16 gauge for a few hours then I just switched it to a 14 and it was fine. I just got my cartilage done in both ears last night too =]
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
October 11th, 2009 at 11:20am
I'm not sure how stupid this question is, but anyway..
I'm currently in the process of stretching my ears, though they're still really small.
(left 2.4mm, right 2mm)
And I have a second hole in my left ear, and I was wondering if that would be a problem? I think it's fairly close to healing over though..
Last thing, my ears are proper small, will that effect how big I'll evetually be able to stretch?
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
October 14th, 2009 at 12:23pm
The second holes wouldn't be a problem unless they have scar tissue, in which case it might make stretching a tiny bit harder but it wouldn't cause any harm. If you stretch big enough eventually your 2nd holes will get kind...swallowed but again, nothing bad will come out of it.
I doubt that having small ears would affect stretching drastically, you'd just have to look out for your lobes becoming thin, if they do get thin then you can downsize, wait for them to heal and then stretch back up again. Since it kinda makes more skin.

Sorry if that sucked, lmao.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
October 14th, 2009 at 12:28pm
thanks Nicola!
No, it helped. xD
delicious poison
Demolition Lover
delicious poison
October 16th, 2009 at 06:58pm
I think my ears are still pierced... They may have closed up.
But I also have snakebites and a tongue stud.

I'm thinking about getting my septum pierced. Here's my face. Think I could pull it off?
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
October 19th, 2009 at 02:23am
yeah i think you have a good face for a septum piercing...and you're lucky. it's a tough piercing to pull off.

EDIT: I was thinking about getting my left tragus pierced, and also i want four hip microdermals. does anyone know if those can be permanent? i've done some research and i know surface bars don't last.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
October 25th, 2009 at 07:03pm
I'm thinking about getting crossbites. (corners of mouth)
Think they would suit me?
I won't be getting anything for a month or two, but I definitely want lip piercing/s.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
October 25th, 2009 at 08:53pm
^Yes! I think you'd look awesome with them!
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
October 26th, 2009 at 08:58pm
i want to get my navel and my hip surface pierced but i don't know what to get first :/
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
October 27th, 2009 at 12:13pm
^If you want to get hip piercings you might want to consider microdermals.
Surface piercings do not last, they will reject and leave scars. Big scars.

and to the person who asked if microdermals are permanent, you can get them removed fairly easily.
They may leave small scars though.
Owait, is that what you mean?
Microdermals are permanent in the sense that they don't reject as easily as surface piercings.
If you take care of them and don't get them removed then they will stay in.

/fail
nina;
Awake and Unafraid
nina;
October 27th, 2009 at 12:17pm
I'd give anything to have my lip piercing undone. Now I have this fugly scar, which will always be there. Dammit.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
October 27th, 2009 at 10:01pm
I'm considering taking out my helix and doing an industrial. I would just use the helix for the industrial but it's too high up on my ear I think :/
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
October 28th, 2009 at 10:50am
What about a vertical industrial?
Obviously I can't see exactly where your piercing is, but that might work well.
And you'd only need one extra hole.
But go talk to your piercer. The angle of different people's industrial's will vary, and your might still work.
Or you could put a stud in it and get an industrial as well.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
October 28th, 2009 at 05:02pm
tequila.:
What about a vertical industrial?
Obviously I can't see exactly where your piercing is, but that might work well.
And you'd only need one extra hole.
But go talk to your piercer. The angle of different people's industrial's will vary, and your might still work.
Or you could put a stud in it and get an industrial as well.
well, my piercer is my best friend and she doesn't know anything about industrials.
I'm probably just going to use where the helix is right now and pierce the other hole for the vertical industrial.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
October 28th, 2009 at 05:20pm
I've been thinking about getting spiderbites on the right side of my mouth but I don't think my parents would allow it because I already have my nose pierced and they can't afford another piercing, let alone two at the same time, and I don't have a job.
What can I do?