^ get a job and pay for them yourself.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
October 28th, 2009 at 05:29pm
love and caring.:
^ get a job and pay for them yourself.

This.
And can't you decide for yourself, regardless of what your parents say?
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
October 28th, 2009 at 05:30pm
I'm going to wait for Christmas and if I get any money I'll use some of that to pay for them.
I would like a job, but I go to school full-time, so that would harbor some problems with my schedule and make it hard for me to do my homework.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
October 28th, 2009 at 05:31pm
I go to school full time and have a job
It's really not too hard
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
October 28th, 2009 at 09:00pm
I actually have a disability and I would rather focus on one thing rather than having two things to focus on.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 28th, 2009 at 09:14pm
Not that this is ANY of my business... but,
Honestly you guys. Your being awfully harsh on poor Dana.

Going to school and having a job is very stressful; some people just aren't cut out for it.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
October 28th, 2009 at 09:24pm
^Thank you, but I can stand up for myself very well, so I'd rather you not butt in.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
October 29th, 2009 at 08:08am
Dana.:
^Thank you, but I can stand up for myself very well, so I'd rather you not butt in.

As I said before, I am sorry. I just couldn't pass up the chance to help.

I'll leave now.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 29th, 2009 at 06:21pm
Hmmm, someone was getting a little tetchy. Michael Way, I think you were doing a friendly thing, there wasn't really a need to have your head bitten off. You don't have to leave.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
October 29th, 2009 at 11:38pm
I wasn't biting her head off.
I was just simply stating that I would prefer to fight my own battles.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 30th, 2009 at 01:57am
then in future say that rather than telling someone to not "butt in". That's considered rude and is seen as biting someones head off when she was merely trying to help. Please consider how your words are viewed by others. Thank you.
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
October 30th, 2009 at 02:44am
im going for a 6/4g ears (not quite sure which one yet, and once I rustle up enough money i may just get double venoms or an eyebrow/rook combo =}
dee dee ramone.
Always Born a Crime
dee dee ramone.
October 30th, 2009 at 05:20pm
i have my helix twice on the left, lobes and left nipple. i want to get second lobes and probably will when i'm bored, but i also want my tragus and possibly an industrial on the right ear done, my right ear looks naked..
lux lisbon.
Always Born a Crime
lux lisbon.
November 1st, 2009 at 04:48pm
As much as I would love to get my septum re-done (took it out last winter),
I'm just getting started in the "professional" world, & I should probably wait until I've got a secure job with a company that wouldn't mind facial piercings.

Until then, I'm considering getting my traguses (tragi?) pierced,
& for one reason or another, a navel piercing is sounding more & more appealing, lately.
But we'll wait & see about that one.
This may sound silly, but should I allow some time between each ear when/if I get my tragus(es) done?
Presumably they will be a least a bit sore, & I'm not one to sleep on my back, so I'll have to leave one ear alone until the other heals a bit.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
November 1st, 2009 at 05:08pm
You could always get your septum done with a retainer if you wanted. But then if they don't allow facial piercings, you wouldn't be able to put a ring in it anyway..
It's up to you really. You could get both ears done at the same time, but sleeping would probably be uncomfortable for at least a few days.

I think the navel will be my next one. But I want to wait until after christmas I think.
I only got my nostril done on thursday, and my septum just over a month ago.
lux lisbon.
Always Born a Crime
lux lisbon.
November 1st, 2009 at 06:33pm
Yea, I considered that, too. The retainer/being able to hide it.
I mean, when I had it done before, I actually had a curved barbell in it,
& I could just as easily flip it up into my nose & hide it the same way you would with a retainer.
No one in my family still has any clue I ever had it. lmao.

But the ears will probably come first.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
November 1st, 2009 at 09:17pm
Evan Kasprzak.:
As much as I would love to get my septum re-done (took it out last winter),
I'm just getting started in the "professional" world, & I should probably wait until I've got a secure job with a company that wouldn't mind facial piercings.

Until then, I'm considering getting my traguses (tragi?) pierced,
& for one reason or another, a navel piercing is sounding more & more appealing, lately.
But we'll wait & see about that one.
This may sound silly, but should I allow some time between each ear when/if I get my tragus(es) done?
Presumably they will be a least a bit sore, & I'm not one to sleep on my back, so I'll have to leave one ear alone until the other heals a bit.
my sister has her septum done, and what she does when she works is she just flips it up into her nose so that it's not visible. you could always try that?
MCRmusicmonster
Really Not Okay
MCRmusicmonster
November 2nd, 2009 at 04:56pm
I don't have any but I want snakebites.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
November 3rd, 2009 at 01:25am
Evan Kasprzak.:
when i got my tragus done i could sleep on it that night,
i didn't feel any pain, the ball is so small, and lying on your side doesn't twist the bar at all.
i've never had problems with it, so i don't see why you couldn't get them done at the same time. (:
but if you're still worried, you could just get the one done.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
November 3rd, 2009 at 11:31am
Evan Kasprzak.:
most people tend to sleep more on one side that the other, so you'll probably end up lying on a piercing at some point. I would say that you may as well get them both done at the same time. If you can afford it...