And Gee IS Cute!!!
kasut sekolah
Bleeding on the Floor
kasut sekolah
December 17th, 2007 at 01:47am
my dad doesn't even know about them.
my mom dont like them.
if i fail in exams,she'll blame mcr. Sad
but she DOES inform me if there's any interview on mcr.
i dunno.
it's complicated.
indiependent
Motor Baby
indiependent
December 17th, 2007 at 10:57am
colorblind.:
my dad doesn't even know about them.
my mom dont like them.
if i fail in exams,she'll blame mcr. Sad
but she DOES inform me if there's any interview on mcr.
i dunno.
it's complicated.
& my mom thinks gerard looks like a ghost
Firefly.
Salute You in Your Grave
Firefly.
December 17th, 2007 at 11:36am
My stepmom hates them. She thinks they're 'emo' and are going to make me kill myself. She doesn't know SHE makes me want to kill myself. Cheese

She threw away my Revenge CD... So I bought it off iTunes. Tehe
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
December 17th, 2007 at 09:10pm
Well, at first I don't think my mom liked them cause they sounded like death music to her, but we saw them in concert and after hearing what Gerard said, she thought the guys themselves were pretty alright. She likes them ok, I think she still thinks they're a bit morbid, though. Her favorite songs are Cancer, Teenagers, and WTTBP. She thinks Gerard is cute...Cheese
As for my dad, he doesn't care much, but every once and a while he likes to insult my music. -_- But he doesn't really give my music a chance anyway. Other than that, he doesn't take interest in what I listen to...
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 18th, 2007 at 04:52am
My mom is the best. THE BEST. (Ma i LOve you!!) She's pretty liberal with music & fashion & friends. i'm not tryin to make u jealous, thats just the way it is. i have my sources of angst but they ain't from my parents.

My dad doesn't really give a shit what we listen to as long as we don't go killing people and getting drunk in alleyways. Smile
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
December 18th, 2007 at 04:58am
My mom doesn't really care what kind of music I listen to, although at first she thought they were making me depressed..... Now though she doesn't anymore but she blames it on them when I get bad grades because "I spent to much time on the internet looking for pictures and interviews of them while I should be doing my homework."
My dad doesn't care but when talking about it he says that he finds it stupid that they constanly scream.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 18th, 2007 at 05:07am
A_Shadows_Kiss:
My dad doesn't care but when talking about it he says that he finds it stupid that they constanly scream.

hahaha...... Laughing

i find the screaming to be cathartic....but then don't we all

although if ur dad listens to Barry Manilow or Engelbert Humperdink, then i hv nothing to say Razz
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
December 18th, 2007 at 05:58am
^^ That's the weird thing, he actually listens to old skool rock music! Like Queen and The Rolling Stones etc. I mean, I really don't think that that's pure singing....
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
December 18th, 2007 at 06:04am
my mum at first thought they yelled too much but during this year she said that she didn't mind them and said that "they deffinately grow on you!" i thought that was pretty nice for my mum to say Very Happy my dad listens to old school stuff- he's kinda stuck in a time warp so doesn't really know who they are LOL but he does have some of their songs on CD's (he just puts random music on CD's and listens to them in the car...his version of an ipod LOL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy)

When i first started to like them my mum said that gerard sounded gay and i got offended cos clearly he doesn't!!! her fave songs are teenagers and wttbp cos they get the most air play on the radio as far as mcr songs are concerned
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
December 18th, 2007 at 11:56am
they think gee looks like Michael jackson
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
December 20th, 2007 at 12:47am
My mom loves them. she loves the concept of their songs, the beats of the music, and the lyrics. At first, she was a bit skeptical, because of the songs like 'DEAD!' and etc, but she looked past them because I told her the concepts of the songs. She doesn't mind the swearing or anything. She actually sings along to the songs that she knows. (like teenagers, INO, WTTBP, honey, GOY and etc.)
She is used to me obsessing over them, and 'MCR,' and the band members names are all household names. x)
she also thinks gerard is hot.
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
December 20th, 2007 at 01:29am

My parents don't mind them, they find them a very interesting and intellectual band I think.

They rather me listen to that then some other stuff thats out there lmfao
Such A Pansy.
Banned
Such A Pansy.
December 25th, 2007 at 10:14pm
my mom says i'm obsessed....
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 26th, 2007 at 03:06pm
I said it already but yeah my mom's just as obsessed as I am.
She fights with me over Gerard sometimes rofl.
She loves The Black Parade, I had to make her a copy for to have in the car she loves it so much. She especially loves I Don't Love You, absolutely loves it.
xDD
My Gran also thinks Frank is handsome, lmao. Mr. Green
little monster.
Full of Ephedrine
little monster.
December 27th, 2007 at 05:21am
My mom now officially loves The Black Parade Razz
Beth.
Devil's Got Your Number
Beth.
December 27th, 2007 at 05:36am
My dad hates them but my mum loves them. I woke up yesterday to Teenagers playing at top volume.
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 27th, 2007 at 10:47am
My parents haven't listened to them. But they know I love them. I showed my dad my binder and my profile page on Flixter full of MCR pics and he was like "Your crazy". I play the music sometime out loud but they don't notice. But if they were to here certain songs like Mama of Lady of Sorrows then they probably wouldn't let me listen to them. They are very religious. Of course, my dad's a chaplain (a pastor in the military).
xMCRxISxLOVEx
Killjoy
xMCRxISxLOVEx
December 27th, 2007 at 04:44pm
my mom loves mcr :]
she loves them not only because they make amazing music.
but they saved my life.
thats really, the main reason.

xo.
MCR_addict
Killjoy
MCR_addict
December 27th, 2007 at 05:01pm
my dad says they r annoying...
and he hasn't even heard all thier songs rofl. he's very religious (like u said themillenia) and if he heard some of thiers like teenagers.... he'd prolly try 2 make me give him all thier CD's so he could break them and make me delete them off my mp3 player. good thing i have back up copies (i swear 2 god, i have like 4 copies of each CD in case something like that happens) stored away at my mom's house....
speaking of my mom, she doesn't know about them. i have been keeping them all 2 myself, cuz i know that if she found out about them, she'd at least try 2 persuade me into not listening 2 them...
actually, the only reason my dad has heard of them is he keeps stealing my ipod and listening 2 my music. when i tell him it bugs me that he does that he just says "i have a right to know what music u listen 2" or sum shit like that. i want 2 yell in his face, "U DON'T EVEN FUCKING LIKE THEM, SO Y THE FUCK 2 U KEEP TAKING MY IPOD!?" but if i did that he'd prolly just take it away 4 a couple weeks or sumthing.