Don't have an account? Create one!

Question about MCR and your teachers...

AuthorMessage
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 19th, 2007 at 06:02am
I have a picture of Gerard and his quotes on my planner.
One of the quotes was the Sexism one, and they were all good ones.
And she was looking at my planner and she goes
"Oh wow, hes gorgeous"
then she read all the quotes and goes
"And hes friggen awesome too!"

And Im like "Hell yeh he is!"
So now shes obsessed with him and MCR.
I told her that hes an artist too and she freaked out because shes an art teacher also.
Then I showed her his work and the umbrella academy and she goes
"Next time they come here, Im going with you"
and I go
"Okay...as long as I get to go to the wedding"
kings of leon.
Always Born a Crime
kings of leon.
March 19th, 2007 at 07:12am
bamcr:
haha, i'd think that was cool!!!

see, I did this speech last year for english on MCR and like i made this poster, put on frank's X's and my teacher was kinda freaked out. haha, she said she wasn't really sure about the band when she saw my poster.

but yeah, i'd think it would be cool.

I totally did that! Well I didnt do the X's and bring in the poster because...well im lazy and just having to make the speech scared the shit out of me cause im stupidly shy. Anyway I wrote my MCR speech, read through it at breakneck speed and got me a big fat B yeeey =] btw. I would have loved to ahve seen yours, sounds more entertaining than mine!

Sorry about that bit of spam, but seeing as teachers arent really very keen on me alot of the time for reasons unknown...["You make me want to slit my wrists" says my chemistry teacher. wtf] I would be delighted to have a teacher who liked MCR! I would completely try and transfer to all your classes... =]
on birds and glass
Always Born a Crime
on birds and glass
March 19th, 2007 at 07:27am
My Aunt is a second grade teacher and she's obsessed with them like me.
She's the one who takes (and pays for!) me to all the concerts I go to.
[She's 39 xD]
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
March 19th, 2007 at 04:05pm
My math teacher likes them too. It's weird.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
March 19th, 2007 at 04:08pm
my geography teacher knows who they are but he isn't really into them.
My Famous Genocide
Killjoy
My Famous Genocide
March 19th, 2007 at 04:16pm
It's awesome.
I would love it if my 64 year old teacher took a liking to MCR.
I kind of have the feeling she was a rebel, when she was young, because of the way she act and they way she talks about things.
- but she'll never like MCR, she's already said that.

But I think it's really cool. My old English teacher who was 52, loves metal music and we went to her home once, and she put on some metal. it was cool.
It just shows that not every grown-up people are the same.
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 19th, 2007 at 04:55pm
A few of my teachers like them.It's quite scary.One of them's going to the same gig as me.
Another didn't tell me off for devoting several essays to them and graffiting my ook with mcr xD
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 19th, 2007 at 06:42pm
I would think it was cool and kind of weird at the same time. Very Happy
ThenYouWin
Thinking Happy Thoughts
ThenYouWin
March 19th, 2007 at 07:53pm
I'm 28 and I love MCR. They write good songs. Smile
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
April 1st, 2007 at 03:23pm
I'd love it if some of my teachers liked MCR...like if they quoted part of a song or something, I'd be like... I love that song!
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
April 1st, 2007 at 03:34pm
my history teacher thinks there cultist spawns of the devil, but then again he also likes the village peole (my english teacher is 'tarded, placed me right next to the radio so i can listed to his hippie cracked out shit @ full blast. hes such an ass!)
Dude...Potatoes
Salute You in Your Grave
Dude...Potatoes
April 1st, 2007 at 05:15pm
that depends...would u give ur students As if they liked them lol. that would be awesome! my english teacher has the same b day as gee but im not sure if like mcr
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
April 1st, 2007 at 06:47pm
Im a drama teacher and me and the music teacher at my school are big time into the band. I've liked them since the start but she's just come on board recently. We saw them in Manchester and there we were in the middle of the scrum at the front and before they came out and over the top of the crowd we could hear one of our kids (and her parents) shouting our names!

Hilarious, highly embarrassing... I mean, there were 100's of teenage kids looking at us like "you're fucking teachers! grrrr"....

Having said that, all of you younger fans who like them, you'll have jobs one day, it wont stop you liking a band you're passionate about just because you're forced into growing up.

There is one kid in my school who gets picked on by everyone because she likes MCR, i stick up for her all the time, she always seems pleased to see me in lessons, she rocks. She's just misunderstood. I'll always defend her.

Most of my kids I teach think its pretty cool that their teacher is into the same music as them. I guess it helps the teacher/pupils relations, I'm not so alien you see. I see quite a few of them at gigs I go to (for all sorts of bands not just MCR.)

Livvy
xxx
Rockee.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rockee.
April 1st, 2007 at 09:28pm
wow if my teacher like MCR or any other band i listened to she would officially become the most kick ass teacher...period
emo drama queen
Salute You in Your Grave
emo drama queen
April 2nd, 2007 at 02:09am
well, if my teacher likes mcr, then i would find someone to eat my lunch with! ahahahahaha... LOL! ^_^ just kiddin. well i think it's cool! most old people these days enjoy those MELLOW type songs.... so if one of my teachers likes mcr, well really.... i would think it would be sooooo cool! ^_^ eehehehehehehehe.....
We All Fall Down
Fabulous Killjoy
We All Fall Down
April 2nd, 2007 at 03:32am
I highly doubt any of my teachers know who they are.

But if they did, it would be cool, but weird. Depends on the teacher, in my opinion.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
April 2nd, 2007 at 05:55am
frank's sister:
most old people these days enjoy those MELLOW type songs.....

Not all teachers are old ~ trust me.

Wink
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 2nd, 2007 at 10:41am
I would think it was wierd if one of my teachers liked them.
smile like a knife.
Joining The Black Parade
smile like a knife.
April 2nd, 2007 at 09:40pm
If the teacher was younger than I think it would be really cool. I like it when teachers try to connect with their students a little. (Maybe I'm weird.) So I would really like it if one of my teachers liked them. They'd let me do MCR themed projects! ^-^ But if the teacher's older than it would be a little weird..
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
April 2nd, 2007 at 09:46pm
Actually my english teacher loves MCR.
She is my favourite teacher.
hahah.
We seriously talk after class about MCR.
Then she tells me how hot Frank is.
Im like.
=D hahha.
It sounds so funny from a 37 year old woman.
But it's pretty awsome she loves them.