Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
November 25th, 2008 at 04:53pm
I think it would be totally awesome!
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
November 26th, 2008 at 09:37am
Also that same band teacher was in the hallway and i was walking to my locker singing MCR, and he's like, "Talking to yourself, again?"

and i was like, "No just singing MCR."

then, he said, "You need to stop doing that, what were you singing?"

and I'm like, "Hang 'Em High."
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
November 26th, 2008 at 10:59am
Hee, hee, last year almost all my teachers liked MCR!
Now I'm a freshmen in high school and all of my teachers are old farrrrrrrrrts! Dx
IcyColdNights
Jazz Hands
IcyColdNights
November 26th, 2008 at 12:12pm
That would be freaking awesome. My math teacher was collecting our math notebooks and when I got mine back, she had put question marks next to all of the MCR lyrics that I'd doodled into my notebook. Later, she goes up to me and asks why I'd written all of those (and I quote) "morbid and depressing poems" into my notebook. She tried to get me to go to the counselor to talk about my "possible mental issues". I'm just like, "um, no?" and I had to explain that they were lyrics from some songs. When Teacher/Parent interviews came around the math teacher tells my mom, "I think you should really censor what your daughter listens to."
Oh and I've gotten strange looks for that MCR pics on my binders. From teachers and students. Rolling Eyes
Bella Muerte!
Really Not Okay
Bella Muerte!
November 26th, 2008 at 07:57pm
I dont think any teacher would have listern to them
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
November 27th, 2008 at 10:59am
please be my teacher!
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 30th, 2008 at 02:57am
Way_Bros_Fanfreak:
haha
my literature teacher likes MCR!!!!
she likes them cause Gerard and Ray were sophemores in her high school when she was a senior.
LOL
it's hard to belive but it's damn true
LOL
i didnt even belive her, but she's bringing the yearbook in tomorrow so yea

but she likes them thats for sure
LOL

So mad! That would be so cool!
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 30th, 2008 at 03:01am
Fantasmagoria.:
None of my teachers listen to MCR. I don't keep my MCR obsession pretty private around teachers but i think they notice the little sparkle i get in my eyes when someone mentions the words "Chemical" or "Romance" n__n;

yeah like in that Used song(i forgot the name) Bert says "chemical romance". I played that over and over when i realised that.
FlatlineFlava
Fabulous Killjoy
FlatlineFlava
August 31st, 2011 at 12:56pm
dat would be frikin' AWESOME. as long as they don't act like teenagers, fine by me
mar0o0ha
Bleeding on the Floor
mar0o0ha
August 31st, 2011 at 04:39pm
razortotherosary:
Thanks everyone so much for your feedback! I promise not to be one of those teachers that tries too hard to be young, but at the same time, I have to be true to myself and the things I like and am passionate about! (right??)

I hope each one of you lucks out this year and finds a new really cool person you can connect with in your life, whether that be at school or wherever else you may goSmile
No i really liked your honesty and i really hope that one of my teachers was a mcr fan but it was a dream Never come true all my teachers was old and listen to music that might now disappear......
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
September 16th, 2011 at 10:14am
My one teacher actually does listen to one of their songs which I think is amazing
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 16th, 2011 at 12:06pm
I'm British and I really don't understand how you guys are all so close with your teachers like that XD I hear about people showing them MCR songs or drawings they've done and I don't think I could ever do that without running out of the room screaming. Having said that, I wouldn't mind at all if a teacher liked them; I just don't think I'd ever be that open with one.
KillJoy96
Killjoy
KillJoy96
September 21st, 2011 at 06:05pm
omg u would be the best teacher ever!!!! want to come teach at my school????????? cuz my english teacher sent to guidance when she found MCR quotes written on my binder Sad
morgana le faye
Thinking Happy Thoughts
morgana le faye
January 22nd, 2012 at 04:50pm
Can you come teach at my school? A bunch of my friends would love you!

I think it would be kind of awesome if a teacher like MCR. You can't judge them either because I also listen to oldies. So I guess if you judge them for liking a band you see as a kids band then they can judge you for liking older music XD
I Must Be Dreaming.
Awake and Unafraid
I Must Be Dreaming.
January 22nd, 2012 at 10:15pm
I would love for one of my teachers to be a My Chemical Romance fan. I'm not even sure any of my teachers know who they are. It would be cool to have a tacher to talk about them with.
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
April 18th, 2012 at 05:08pm
Computer Class...was EPIC. We had a sub, and there's only 2 kids in my class, Chase and I.
Well, I wanted to draw Gerard, so I was on INO looking at pictures to draw. and the sub's all like, "So, if Gerard moved to this town, would you stalk him?"
I just stood there and stared at him. lol
Then he also said, "Oh, that looks like Michael Jackson!!" I'm all like, "EVERYBODY says that when they see a pic of Gerard!"
He called him "Gerald" too, O.o
Then after class I told him all of Gerard's hairstyles, and all the MCR merch I own. He thinks I'm obsessed. lol
hahaha, best day eva.