Don't have an account? Create one!

Question about MCR and your teachers...

AuthorMessage
C a n d y
Bleeding on the Floor
C a n d y
February 12th, 2007 at 11:59am
Hah, my English teacher does like MCR!
Last time she was having a convo about them to me...
Sadie Marie
Salute You in Your Grave
Sadie Marie
February 12th, 2007 at 01:30pm
i don't think many of my teachers like mcr, my tech. teachers are cool, they did a rocked - out christmas song, on the last day of term.. that was pretty cool, one of my tech teachers worked in a bar and met mcr ( along with blink 182 , rhcp etc,)
one word ^^ biatch..
kamspu
Bleeding on the Floor
kamspu
February 12th, 2007 at 01:49pm
It'd be the weirdest thing ever.. i guess that's cause most of my teachers are 40 or over. I can't really imagine them listening to mcr.. Very Happy Scary image!
But yeah accually it'd be really cool... Smile
tennant.
Full of Ephedrine
tennant.
February 26th, 2007 at 11:51am
It'd be cool, just so long as they didn't talk to me about it all of the time
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 26th, 2007 at 08:50pm
It would depend on which teacher...
Nyx;zombified
Killjoy
Nyx;zombified
March 8th, 2007 at 10:38am
My maths teacher thinks they're 'tolerable' and that Gerard is 'a fancible young man' and peers over my shoulder when I'm reading a magazine in class that happens to have MCR in it, not caring I'm supposed to be doing work.
She's a 47 year old teenie. (Y)
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 10th, 2007 at 10:06pm
my teachers have no input really...i think my math teacher likes helena :]
aww x sugar
Killjoy
aww x sugar
March 10th, 2007 at 11:58pm
i would think that it would be pretty cool. cuz then if i said a random song lyric or something during class they would know what i was talking about. i wouldnt get that cocked eyebrow look that i do if i say something in front of a teacher now. though i love getting a reaction out of my teachers like that, i still think it would be cool to have a teacher like MCR. =]]
HeavenHelpUsxx
Fabulous Killjoy
HeavenHelpUsxx
March 11th, 2007 at 12:10am
I'd think it would be awesome if one of my teachers liked MCR! Dude, my English teacher would probably put on one of their CDs in a test, lol. That'd be sweet.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
March 11th, 2007 at 12:16am
My geography teacher (last semester) asked me what I was listening to and I was like My Chemical Romance. And then he was just like wow Elle, that's dark and walked away.
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 13th, 2007 at 06:52am
my form tutor was asking me about my favourite music and she wants to hear MCR now!
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 13th, 2007 at 06:52am
my form tutor was asking me about my favourite music and she wants to hear MCR now!
Victoriabigail.
Really Not Okay
Victoriabigail.
March 13th, 2007 at 08:30am
my english teacher likes my chem. fall out boy and panic! and her sons into the music aswell, she asks me questions like "is it okay for boys to wear makeup?" and i'm like "hell yeah Gerard way does" its amazing<3
David Cook.
Motor Baby
David Cook.
March 13th, 2007 at 11:27am
I'd love one of my teachers if they listened to MCR. Seriously, even if it was my algebra teacher, I'd look forward to their class if they listened to them.
EarlySunsets
Bleeding on the Floor
EarlySunsets
March 13th, 2007 at 11:36am
Well, one of my teachers is like, 62, so I guess that would be kind of weird xD
But it would be cool if my other teacher liked them, I'd probably look more forward to class then, cause then all I would do is talk about MCR Mr. Green
Not that I don't already, my bestfriend is getting really fed up.. oO
I'm like, out of people to talk about MCR with, 'cause none of the people I know are huge fans, like me Crying or Very sad But I don't care, I'll sit and talk to myself about MCR for hours, seriously Shocked
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 17th, 2007 at 07:08am
my IT teacher saw me looking at pictures of gerard on the internet and told me to make up a quiz on the world, which is what i was supposed to be doing. then he said 'or if you want you could do it about my chemical romance' i was like, wtf? he knows who Gerard is!
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
March 17th, 2007 at 07:08am
then he was talking to me about MCR for ages = D
bella;
Bleeding on the Floor
bella;
March 17th, 2007 at 07:29am
^ That reminds me of when me and a friend were watching the I'm Not Okay video in Computing last year. Our teacher (he's kinda old) walked past just as Gee did the huge "I'M OKAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". He was like "...." and walked off. We pissed ourselves laughing.
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
March 17th, 2007 at 11:47pm
my mom's a teacher and she likes MCR and she's older than u
i think it depends on the age of the teacher cuz if they're like 50 then its weird
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
March 19th, 2007 at 04:58am
In my head i'd be like awesome, but i'd be sceptical about them, like i'd watch them to judge how obsessed they were and stuff.
im a bit werd like that, i like to know stuff before hands.
then if i was convinced they liked them and it wasnt an act, id think they were pretty awesome. probarbly be my fav teacher.