Don't have an account? Create one!

Question about MCR and your teachers...

AuthorMessage
Damage Control.
Salute You in Your Grave
Damage Control.
August 15th, 2007 at 09:52pm
I would love it!!It'd be nice to have an adult who gets that liking a certain type of music doesn't mean you're a threat to the school.
Bride of Lestat
Jazz Hands
Bride of Lestat
March 6th, 2008 at 08:30am
razortotherosary:
Ok, this is going to sound like a weird question, but here goes. I'm a high school English teacher (I'm 28 years old) but am completely insanely obsessed with music of all kinds and adore MCR beyond all sense. So, those of you in school, would you think one of your teachers was really weird if they like MCR or would you think it's kinda cool? I'm just curious what your reaction would be...
Thanks!!

PS(I'm not one of those teachers that still tries to act/dress like a teenager or anything like that, but I just tend to have tastes in things like music and movies that are closer to what younger people like than what older people like- if that makes any sense.)

I think it's really cool, because at least we teenagers still have somebody to relate to. Hehe.
Vacant3by4
Jazz Hands
Vacant3by4
March 6th, 2008 at 12:34pm
One of my teachers does like my chemical romance.
he even put DEAD! on in maths one day, i was like the only one singing Smile
it was great. i found it amazing =D
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
March 6th, 2008 at 08:38pm
Dude that's absolutely cool

it definitely proves that you're an open minded person
to find the real beauty of MCR is not easy for a lot of people
Amanda Shotgun
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Shotgun
March 6th, 2008 at 10:53pm
That would be amazing... they'd be my favorite teacher. I'd ask to be their student aid every year!
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
March 6th, 2008 at 11:01pm
Yay for cool schoolteachers. thats all i can say

must make it quite a bit easier to relate to ur students by listening to the same music as them.... & it's totally cool that u see them as a positive force instd of the negative suicidal stereotype
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
March 6th, 2008 at 11:37pm
haha i think thats cool! i wish i had teachers more like u.

well my my math teacher says he likes the song teenagers but he kinda scares me...
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
March 7th, 2008 at 01:46am
If my teacher loved MCR, they would be like a god to me!!!
That would be so cool!!! =D
AnKoR.1.08
Killjoy
AnKoR.1.08
March 7th, 2008 at 11:26pm
haha!!! it would be awsome if my teacher loved MCR... but... mostly cause she's my mom... yeah... I'm home schooled... so I guess that doesn't really count does it?
victoriaelaine.
Motor Baby
victoriaelaine.
March 8th, 2008 at 12:22am
my chemistry teacher was playing im not okay and helena,!!
hahah and it was CHEMistry Wink
party poison.
Salute You in Your Grave
party poison.
March 8th, 2008 at 04:20am
during our history class.. my teacher used to play "Sleep" on the computer..
and my math teacher once called MCR as "My Chemistry Romance "

rolling on floor
My Chemical Living.
Motor Baby
My Chemical Living.
March 8th, 2008 at 10:10am
I would like it I guess.
That way we could have MCR posters up all over the class room and give me something to look at while you teach **coughcouch FRANK coughcoughc**
ChildVision
Really Not Okay
ChildVision
March 8th, 2008 at 10:41am
everyone was bitching about mcr in Homeroom today so while i was defending them, my teach who's about 55 was like. i love mcr! all of their music videos make me cry
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
March 8th, 2008 at 11:54am
When my teacher found out I loved MCR she told me she had quite a few of their songs on her ipod.
I thought it was both cool and strange.
Cool because I don't know many adults who like them and strange because, well..for the same reason xD
I have to admit though, I though it was pretty awesome when we did a music project and she wanted to give an example, she told me she looked for an MCR song but couldn't find the right one. She told me this in front of the class and I felt special because she had actually tried for me.
MCR - my life
Really Not Okay
MCR - my life
March 8th, 2008 at 04:02pm
When i got my MCR Badges my geography techer said MCR my fav song is dead and i was woow someonw who loves mcr and also she told me she thinks frank is hot
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
March 8th, 2008 at 04:49pm
hahaha^
umm i would think that they were the coolest thing on earth (besides MCR themselves) but i think that it would REALLY depend on the teacher...if my geometry teacher told me that, i would be disgusted...b/c i hate him. but if my spanish teacher said that i would be like WOAH!!
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
March 8th, 2008 at 07:14pm
My teacher didn't mind when me and my classmates put in the Black Parade cd in the casette player, after Dead! We immidiatley switched it to I Don't Love You because we thought our teacher was getting pissed off at us for playing this music, instead she didn't really say anything...and she knew a few lines of IDLY...haha
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
March 8th, 2008 at 10:22pm
razortotherosary:
Ok, this is going to sound like a weird question, but here goes. I'm a high school English teacher (I'm 28 years old) but am completely insanely obsessed with music of all kinds and adore MCR beyond all sense. So, those of you in school, would you think one of your teachers was really weird if they like MCR or would you think it's kinda cool? I'm just curious what your reaction would be...
Thanks!!

PS(I'm not one of those teachers that still tries to act/dress like a teenager or anything like that, but I just tend to have tastes in things like music and movies that are closer to what younger people like than what older people like- if that makes any sense.)

Pshno.

I had a student teacher in Lang. Arts (Omg...English. Bahaha.) & he said his favorite band was MCR and me & my friend Katie were like "........OMGSQUEEBIGFATFANGIRLMOMENT!"
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
March 9th, 2008 at 08:33am
i wish my teachers had even heard of them :/
Infectious Insanity
Killjoy
Infectious Insanity
March 10th, 2008 at 02:47am
thats so cool that u love mcr... coz even tho ur a teacher ur still human, and it shows the rest of the world that ur a normal human! yay mcr!
i wish mi teachers luved mcr! they just laugh at me or give me the wierdest looks whenever i mention mcr.... (all the time, incase you wanted to know)