Don't have an account? Create one!

Question about MCR and your teachers...

AuthorMessage
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
August 26th, 2006 at 12:39pm
I think it would be awesome!
I had a teacher last year who liked Panic! At the Disco. She was cool.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
August 26th, 2006 at 02:06pm
Ok i know i;ve already posted but i have to say something else. You are fucking awesome!! If you were my teacher, i would definetly befriend you. I would so like ask you to be my best friend.
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
August 26th, 2006 at 02:17pm
MyChemRomanceLife:
Ok i know i;ve already posted but i have to say something else. You are fucking awesome!! If you were my teacher, i would definetly befriend you. I would so like ask you to be my best friend.

Ditto. And it would be way cool. All the teachers at my school are boring. They should all be dead, thats how old they are.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
August 28th, 2006 at 07:26am
I think it would be cool as anything.
My music teacher likes Queen and Bowie and some other stuff like that, so I talk to him, but the rest of them just criticise my tastes in music and sense of fashion, so I don't really take much to do with them - just do what I'm asked and keep my head down.
Maybe if there were more teachers like you around then kids would learn they aren't "evil people who hate everything about you and want to turn your life into a pile of crap"(as my sister says when she refers to teachers).
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
August 28th, 2006 at 07:52am
My history teacher from this past year looked at my binder, with a picture of MCR on it and said that Gerard or that some of them looked like women

O.o

I got so tickrd for like five seconds until I told him that they were guys XDDD
HeavenHelpUs.
Jazz Hands
HeavenHelpUs.
August 28th, 2006 at 07:53am
I luuuuuuuuuv you.
I really, really, really, really wish I had a teacher as cool as you. All of my teachers think I'm a freak with all of the MCR lyrics and pictures all over my books!
They get super annoyed when I write MCR lyrics on my arms and legs and sing/air guitar and drum on the tables Laughing
I've found that repeating the intro drum beat to Cemetery Drive really makes my teacher irritated which is so funny because I hate her! So I do it LoUdEr!!!

Having you as a teacher would make my life so much easier because you wouldn't side with the other people in my classes and call me a freak. Sad Would you?!?!?!?
razortotherosary
Killjoy
razortotherosary
August 28th, 2006 at 02:36pm
XxXPumpkinPieXxX:
I luuuuuuuuuv you.
I really, really, really, really wish I had a teacher as cool as you. All of my teachers think I'm a freak with all of the MCR lyrics and pictures all over my books!
They get super annoyed when I write MCR lyrics on my arms and legs and sing/air guitar and drum on the tables Laughing
I've found that repeating the intro drum beat to Cemetery Drive really makes my teacher irritated which is so funny because I hate her! So I do it LoUdEr!!!

Having you as a teacher would make my life so much easier because you wouldn't side with the other people in my classes and call me a freak. Sad Would you?!?!?!?

Of COURSE I wouldn't call you a freak!!! In fact, I'd probably need you on my side just as much as the other way aroundSmile Man, I might not like all the stuff my students listen to (hey, we all have different tastes) but I'd never give them a hard time just b/c they like something I don't. Geez, I didn't realize there were so many intolerant teachers out there. Let me just apologize for those that give us a bad name Crying or Very sad
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 28th, 2006 at 06:38pm
razortotherosary:
Ok, this is going to sound like a weird question, but here goes. I'm a high school English teacher (I'm 28 years old) but am completely insanely obsessed with music of all kinds and adore MCR beyond all sense. So, those of you in school, would you think one of your teachers was really weird if they like MCR or would you think it's kinda cool? I'm just curious what your reaction would be...
Thanks!!

PS(I'm not one of those teachers that still tries to act/dress like a teenager or anything like that, but I just tend to have tastes in things like music and movies that are closer to what younger people like than what older people like- if that makes any sense.)
You wanna know what would be insanley cool?
If you were my grade eleven english teacher last year. Because she too is twenty eight. I think. I know she's not very old at all and I remember being in class with her the day of her 28th or 29th birthday.
Edit= My reaction? 'Oh, whoa, way sweet. I LOVE YOU.'
Yup. That would be it. I wouldn't think it was weird or anything. I didn't even think it was weird that my teacher liked Fifty Cent. Okay, so I found it a little weird, but I got over it soon enough.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 28th, 2006 at 06:45pm
razortotherosary:
Of COURSE I wouldn't call you a freak!!! In fact, I'd probably need you on my side just as much as the other way aroundSmile Man, I might not like all the stuff my students listen to (hey, we all have different tastes) but I'd never give them a hard time just b/c they like something I don't. Geez, I didn't realize there were so many intolerant teachers out there. Let me just apologize for those that give us a bad name Crying or Very sad
xD I also think it's cute that you're an English teacher and you just said b/c.
GrrdWysGrl
Killjoy
GrrdWysGrl
August 28th, 2006 at 07:11pm
i think thats pretty awesome!
my math teacher is into this music also
but i think its very cool
razortotherosary
Killjoy
razortotherosary
August 28th, 2006 at 08:53pm
Dead Disco.:
razortotherosary:
xD I also think it's cute that you're an English teacher and you just said b/c.

Hah hah! My bad... Embarassed
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
August 28th, 2006 at 09:24pm
razortotherosary:
Hah hah! My bad... Embarassed
Ah. It's okay. It's the internet. INO can forgive most chatspeak. It's not like you wrote it on the white board for class notes or something.
But look at me, I have terrible grammar/spelling skills.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
August 28th, 2006 at 10:03pm
Yeah, I think it would rock if my teachers loved MCR.
I would think they were the coolest Razz

I wish you were my teacher, man!

Haha
HeavenHelpUs.
Jazz Hands
HeavenHelpUs.
August 29th, 2006 at 06:27am
razortotherosary:

Thank you Very Happy xxx
They do actually call me a freak sometimes and I'm like 'wtf?!?! Your meant to be stopping the bullying not adding to it/joining in!!'
Your like the coolest teacher EVER!!!!
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
August 29th, 2006 at 06:27am
I'd love to have a teacher like you, then. Very Happy

I once had a teacher who loved Green Day. It was pretty awesome.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
August 29th, 2006 at 01:19pm
OMG...I've never even thought of anything like that. I go to an all girls Catholic Boarding School so MCR are kinda disapproved...oh come and teach me! We need a new English teaher...in fact we're getting one. *sighs* Hope she's nice. I would reall really like a teacher who likes MCR it would be really cool I mean when I do homework on MCR or have them as characters in my stories the teachers always moan...its not fair, they shouldn't say its free choice if its really not. Anyway getting back on topic...its just...wowness =D
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
August 29th, 2006 at 04:45pm
If my English teacher liked MCR, I'd have loved it!
I had to do some coursework, one on adverts and another on a ghost story, I used MCR in both and she said they looked and sounded really interesting. Lol.

If one of your students likes MCR, you should tell them that you like them. I would.

I wanna be a Primary School teacher Smile
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
August 29th, 2006 at 04:47pm
My form tutor liked Funeral For A Friend and stuff, and he used to talk to me about music and stuff. He understood what I spoke about...And he knew all the bands I liked.
Though he bad mouthed MCR, causing me to ignore him for a whole week.
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
August 29th, 2006 at 05:11pm
I think that it's awesome that you like My Chem.

My language teacher saw my MCR messenger bag and she came up to me ad was staring at it.
I thought she was going to tell me to go to the office or give it to her, since it had a skull and blood on it with bullet holes and a gun. So she was staring at it and she was like
'Oh my goodness.'

I was thinking holy crap, I don't want her to yell at me.

Then she pointed to the bag with her foot and was like,
'They're really amazing from the songs that I have heard. Do you think they're good? Cause I got my husband they're newest CD for christmas.'
I was just like,
'Uhma...yeah. They're amazing.'

If you have students who look like they like that kind of music, try to bring them up in a conversation or a lesson. Or just ask them what kind of music they like.

When teachers have the same intrests as their students, most think that they can relate to you more and can talk to you more.
kirstin
Salute You in Your Grave
kirstin
August 29th, 2006 at 06:08pm

My English teacher likes them.
He asked me if he could borrow one of their CDs after I did a biography thinger dinger on them for a project.
: D