Don't have an account? Create one!

Question about MCR and your teachers...

AuthorMessage
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
January 7th, 2007 at 04:47pm
my Social Studies teacher always has a quote of the day thing and in December on of the quotes was "I Am Not Afraid To Keep On Living" and i kinda screamed in the middle of class when i reliezed it.
Emilyy
Awake and Unafraid
Emilyy
January 17th, 2007 at 12:50pm
ok no one has posted in this topic for like 10 days but still..
just before school today I was like really upset and crying and that..and then...some teacher found me and took me into her office..and sat me down on this chair..and then...I looked up...and what did I see there on the wall? a poster of Gerard Way and another one with the whole of MCR on it! I was like..omg..<3 and kinda in shock that there were there..but still...wooow..so yeh anyway..thats my story of the day..x
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 17th, 2007 at 07:01pm
x-Not_Afraid-x:
I would think it was awesome. My teachers are losers.

Ditto.
Sakah
Fabulous Killjoy
Sakah
January 17th, 2007 at 09:29pm
Good luck! I'm not sure if my teachers know who MCR are. I should ask if they do. But they know some really good bands which is nice.
H e l e n a
Killjoy
H e l e n a
January 17th, 2007 at 09:39pm
I would have to say that any teacher of mine that listened to MCR would have to be my favorite Smile
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 18th, 2007 at 12:41am
I'm a teacher, and I listen to MCR.
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
January 18th, 2007 at 12:45am
My Lampshade Romance:
x-Not_Afraid-x:
I would think it was awesome. My teachers are losers.

Ditto.

^Kind of ditto. I only relate to the "my teachers are losers" part...
LivingDead
Fabulous Killjoy
LivingDead
January 18th, 2007 at 06:59am
haha!!.... My chemistry teacher is the same!.. she likes MCR too!... she even listens to my mp4 and take note My school Doesnt Allow That Kind Of Stuffs!... sooo
in other words its cool! XD....
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 18th, 2007 at 03:49pm
its not weird...actually its really cool. its a message everywhere that teachers arent boring and can relate to their students. once i had a teacher who was into music that his students liked (unfortunately not mcr) and he was really cool.
Tiffany Terror
Jazz Hands
Tiffany Terror
January 19th, 2007 at 06:06pm
razortotherosary:
Ok, this is going to sound like a weird question, but here goes. I'm a high school English teacher (I'm 28 years old) but am completely insanely obsessed with music of all kinds and adore MCR beyond all sense. So, those of you in school, would you think one of your teachers was really weird if they like MCR or would you think it's kinda cool? I'm just curious what your reaction would be...
Thanks!!

PS(I'm not one of those teachers that still tries to act/dress like a teenager or anything like that, but I just tend to have tastes in things like music and movies that are closer to what younger people like than what older people like- if that makes any sense.)

Dude..
Shocked

i would so go back to school if you were my teacher.i swear to Gawd.
PrinceArthur.
Always Born a Crime
PrinceArthur.
January 19th, 2007 at 07:02pm
i would love to have a teacher who likes MCR!
I actually had an argument with one of my 3rd science teachers cause he said MCR was absolute crap!
i was offended and argued with him but he's cool so i forgave him!
you are cool!
Lottie XXX
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
Fabulous Killjoy
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
January 19th, 2007 at 07:25pm
my mums 33 and she lyks Nirvana....MCR etc...
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
January 20th, 2007 at 03:52am
None of my teachers listen to MCR. I don't keep my MCR obsession pretty private around teachers but i think they notice the little sparkle i get in my eyes when someone mentions the words "Chemical" or "Romance" n__n;
sister to sleep
Killjoy
sister to sleep
January 22nd, 2007 at 09:37pm
thats awsomne id love it if my teachers listened to MCR i dunno if any of them do listen to MCR but one of my teachers last year listened to blink 182 and i thought that was awsome!
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
January 22nd, 2007 at 10:53pm
i wrote about this teacher earlier on this thread nd she gave us the kewlest assignment for the yearbook . since she knows that sum of our class luv music nd we got to choose a song nd change the chorus but to the same tune . we had to make it about ourselves . i did thank you for the vemon .
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 23rd, 2007 at 12:30am
razortotherosary:
Ok, this is going to sound like a weird question, but here goes. I'm a high school English teacher (I'm 28 years old) but am completely insanely obsessed with music of all kinds and adore MCR beyond all sense. So, those of you in school, would you think one of your teachers was really weird if they like MCR or would you think it's kinda cool? I'm just curious what your reaction would be...
Thanks!!

PS(I'm not one of those teachers that still tries to act/dress like a teenager or anything like that, but I just tend to have tastes in things like music and movies that are closer to what younger people like than what older people like- if that makes any sense.)

That's so cool! I'm actually a student teacher. I'll have my own class(elementary) in the Fall. It's cool to see a fellow teacher in here, and one who can appreciate MCR at that!
myxchemicalxdreams
Fabulous Killjoy
myxchemicalxdreams
January 23rd, 2007 at 01:09am
i have no idea if any of my teachers like mcr.. and i would be suprised if they knew who they were

some teachers are so ignorant lol

but you are cool!!!!!
Burning Friend
Banned
Burning Friend
January 23rd, 2007 at 09:27pm
I think it'd be pretty cool.
I had a teacher who loved Green Day, and she actually talked to me about them a few times. It seemed kinda strange, but it was awesome.
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:13pm
all my teachers hate MCR because they like the oldies
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
January 24th, 2007 at 07:01pm
It would be so cool. Yeah, we were talking about flag burning in american history and my teacher asked me if flag burning was a big deal and I said, "Even though It is a symbol, it holds significance, so I guess it is a problem." and He said, "Would it matter more if someone burned a shirt that had My Chemical Romance on it?" and I said, "Well...' it was funny.