Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
April 3rd, 2009 at 10:35pm
My journalism teacher called me Emo cause I was wearing an MCR sweater.
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
April 6th, 2009 at 11:05pm
Mrs. H, the hall monitor, was in the nurses room, and the nurse was out, right.
And then my friend Trisha comes in and is like "I'm having an asthma attack!" So she stats yelling into her wakitalki to Mr,. Arroyo (Our Hispanic Vice Principle0) "Perdo! Paco! Pablo! What ever the hell your name is, ANDRÉS! Get yo ass down here, we got a girl having asthma and she ain't breath non!"

Funckin' funny shit. lmfao
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 22nd, 2009 at 04:56pm
We had a word problem today, that was about keys on a piano. My teacher was reading it, and she was like, "10 more keys are black than white. How many kids are white? I MEAN how many KEYS are white?" it wasn't that bad of a thing, but it was just really funny.
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
April 23rd, 2009 at 01:14pm
This week, they decided we need a ~uniform clamp down~
So now you're not allowed to wear button-up cardigans in the school building, no black pumps for school shoes, no coloured bands in braces and you have to wear black underwear.
LOLFAIL.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
April 24th, 2009 at 07:11am
my teacher threw a piece of chalk to my classmate for not listening to her lesson.
destery moore.
Salute You in Your Grave
destery moore.
April 26th, 2009 at 12:05am
This probably isn't a bad thing, but it's not a very good thing, either, lmao.
You know how there's that whole "glass half empty, glass half full" thing?
Well my 3rd grade teacher told me I didn't even have a glass.
Spindal
Motor Baby
Spindal
April 26th, 2009 at 02:05pm
My 8th grade history teacher was amazing. If kids were acting like jerks in her class, she'd just throw stuff at them, (markers, rolled up paper, etc...)
One day my friend was being a dweeb, so she picked up an eraser and chucked it at him.
He ducked and the kid sitting behind him took an eraser to the face. XD
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
April 26th, 2009 at 03:42pm
A substitute (and now an elementary school teacher) we had one day comes in,tells us to shut up,and says "I am the Devil,and you are in hell"
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
April 27th, 2009 at 12:43am
In choir once day, we were being really obnoxious, and the teacher came in and told the class to calm down like 3 times. Then after that she just got up and yelled "Would you shut the hell up!!!"
Everyone was pretty quiet after that. hahaha
romanticXaddiction
Fabulous Killjoy
romanticXaddiction
May 5th, 2009 at 10:17am
Lets see.
I was in second grade..
and the my cousin brougt a kleenex box into class to give to her..
and then he sat down.
and she threw it at him..

We were all staring at her..
Flipper.
Salute You in Your Grave
Flipper.
May 7th, 2009 at 09:49am
A girl at my school died about a month ago. There was a sub in one of the classes yesterday that was calling rolecall and he kept saying her name over and over. A bunch of kids started crying. Nice Job sir.

Our old spanish teacher left his phone in the library and some kids found it and were looking through it trying to find out whos it was. They found naked pictures of the spanish teacher. haha. he quit after going through a trial thing.

My ninth grade english teacher threw a marker at me for talking. Then the next day he threw a desk at some kid cause he wouldn't shut up.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
May 7th, 2009 at 10:30am
There was this teacher at my middle school that used to throw books and other random objects at students that weren't paying attention.
Plus, the kids in the front row used to get showered with spit because she shouted so much. Tehe
Xavey Stars
Motor Baby
Xavey Stars
May 16th, 2009 at 09:55pm
My science teacher told my class once that she used to throw chalk at her high school students when they wouldn't stop talking. She stopped throwing chalk after they started throwing it back.
I laughed so hard when she said that I don't know why
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
May 17th, 2009 at 07:05pm
My friend Abbie and I have come to the conclusion that my 60 year old Algebra teacher is a crack addicted robot.
She has no feelings or remorse for others.

This week, she has scheduled a test that can bring my grade up from a D to a C or have me fail the term. The test is scheduled for the first day of our Geometry MCAS (Massachusetts Comprehensive Assessment System).
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 11th, 2009 at 05:14pm
I'm guessing it's okay if I post... seeing as I have something to add...

It's not that bad, but my Honors English 9 teacher doesn't know how to spell privileges.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 11th, 2009 at 06:35pm
this morning my biology teacher slapped a boy so hard he gave him a nose bleed...
Lostinstereo_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Lostinstereo_
September 13th, 2009 at 06:00am
ignore (:
Happy in the rain
Salute You in Your Grave
Happy in the rain
September 13th, 2009 at 02:20pm
One of the old Brass Teachers tried to rape one of the students in the music cupboard a few years ago.
He got fired
cyAb6a
Salute You in Your Grave
cyAb6a
September 14th, 2009 at 06:07pm
my 7th grade math teacher (who im really close with) listens to all the same music i do and as soon as his classes end he plays it really loud in his classroom (regardless of language) he also lets me cut sports sometimes to play guitar in his room and he reads comic books during school and encourages me to read comic books during class.... hes pretty awesome
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 15th, 2009 at 10:29am
It's not bad, but my 9th Grade history teacher once stood on her desk, in pink fishnets, with stars on, and danced, and told us too look at her tights xD