Don't have an account? Create one!

Bad things that your teachers have done

AuthorMessage
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
February 22nd, 2009 at 03:49pm
I found out today that one of the old guidance counselor at school got moved to another school,and got fired from there for sexual harassment.
melodious nocturne
Fabulous Killjoy
melodious nocturne
February 22nd, 2009 at 11:05pm
my principal said 'shit' on the announcements Very Happy
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
February 23rd, 2009 at 03:25pm
The vice principle came to an assembly dressed casually. He got in some trouble cause his dress shirt was unbottoned a few at the top.
Ehh, not really bad, but whatever.
doctor.
In The Murder Scene
doctor.
February 23rd, 2009 at 04:09pm

A RE teacher of ours threw bibles around the class due to a student laughing at him...

Scythe
Jazz Hands
Scythe
February 26th, 2009 at 05:01am
worst one i remember is when a teacher i had was being racist to me for being white, i didnt know whether to laugh or cry while laughing, i then got the teach sacked from any futher possible teaching jobs
smash the silence.
Demolition Lover
smash the silence.
February 26th, 2009 at 10:17am
Our english/swedish teacher practiclly insults us every lesson.
One of the worst things he's said is that if there is a such thing as hell, most of us will end up there.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
February 26th, 2009 at 09:28pm
this didn't happen to me, but my Sex Education teacher told the class...

she used to work at a school in the county next to us (I live in North Carolina) and she said that there was this PE teacher who taught there. she said all the teachers, including herself, always thought that the PE teacher looked like a child molester. then he started working at a different school, and it turns out he started dating one of his 16 year old female students. so then my Sex Ed teacher was all creeped out. XD
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
February 28th, 2009 at 07:28pm
an RE teacher tells people he wishes their plane would crash when they're on holiday
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
March 1st, 2009 at 06:15am
my biology teacher is known for threatening people with a yard stick, but he never makes contact. This girl was in trouble, and was sent into our lesson, and he just started hitting her with his yard stick! He was chasing her around the room, and she was running away, and he kept hitting her!
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
March 4th, 2009 at 12:25am
our school mostly has older teachers. then there's this 20-something geography teacher named mr. ward. all the girls thing he's really hot.
well, i guess mr. ward found out that we all think he's hot (because he is, srsly), and he gave our class a bunch of crap Tehe he always carries this excessively long ruler, and he talks with it a lot, and he started making fun of me and saying like, "oh my god, my name's marina and i think my geography teacher mr. ward is a super duper hottie," and as i walked up to turn my test in he started hitting me with it and i had to punch him in the chest to get him to stop. hahah.
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
March 8th, 2009 at 05:55pm
just remembered when i was bout 7 i had this teacher (a nun) who used to drink in class on front of us while taking her medication,
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 9th, 2009 at 02:33pm
nameless...:

and this substatute for Algebra 1, he called everybody in the class stupid. he was like, "You guys are too slow to do this assignment." glad my teacher is back Smile

We had him again today for Social Studies. He was reading the assignment really slow as if we were stupid. He was like, 'people will help you read if you can't' or whatever. I think he's nice, though. He just thinks we're all stupid.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
March 9th, 2009 at 02:39pm
My Algebra II teacher took my test when I was half way done with it and ripped it apart.

The hell is THAT about??
stella spotlight!
Joining The Black Parade
stella spotlight!
March 9th, 2009 at 05:52pm
we had a math teacher who used to chew tabacco in class. he threw a book at a middle schooler one time, and told my friend sierra she had "curves"

he got fired like three weeks ago, so now we're all fucked for the regents...

yay for math b
Need to know.
Salute You in Your Grave
Need to know.
March 31st, 2009 at 04:23pm

So, I go to an all-girls school and our school got a new principal this year.
A few weeks ago, she gave this speech how we should not hug or touch or kiss on the cheeks and stuff in public. Basically, she went on about how we should not make physical contact with other girls otherwise we get called a - and I quote - "a you know what".
Later on, two girls got a break in for holding hands. Now it's a whole joke between students like "don't get too close, I don't want to get suspended =O" Jeez, I'm guessing if someone came out they'd be expelled Rolling Eyes

On a different note, every year, the Grade 10s get a weekend break and a non-alcoholic disco before leaving. Anyway, I went this year and most of the teachers smuggled beer for themselves during the disco. One minute there were few teachers and the next they're all back with bottles of beer. It was funny 'cause some teachers started to get drunk and really let loose xD
bruised and scarred
Killjoy
bruised and scarred
March 31st, 2009 at 08:47pm
I has this one tech teacher in middle school that was kind of a perv
this girl got wood splinters down the front if her shirt (I don't know how) and she was complaining about it and he was like do you want me to help you get that out?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 31st, 2009 at 08:59pm
there is this teacher at my school who i hear is a total perv. my friend told me he is, and these other girls that i'm *kind of* friends with say he stares at them strangley and gives the girls As and the boys Fs. idk, everytime i see him in the hallway he's really creepy.
Lounge Fly
Bleeding on the Floor
Lounge Fly
April 1st, 2009 at 05:33am
My old history teacher once emptied a rubbish bin on my mate after kicking us both out of the class, as all the older kids watched. He also made me and this other kid fight each other for everyone else to watch.
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
April 1st, 2009 at 08:07am
My Biology teacher ( a young guy, around his 22 ) once said he cursed to himself when he saw that I had 12.5 / 15 on my test.

Everyone above 11/15 got a ' good job! ' written on their test, except me. He just said in my face ' I was really mad when I saw that you had good grades, I still don't have a clue how you do it. '

Jeez, thanks a lot.
Just Steph...
Motor Baby
Just Steph...
April 2nd, 2009 at 11:42am
A teacher my Uncle went to Uni with was caught (2 months after graduation) in a cupboard getting a blow job off a pupil.