Don't have an account? Create one!

Anarchy

AuthorMessage
Alecks.
Motor Baby
Alecks.
October 27th, 2007 at 08:18pm
musicmad93:
i am an anarchist as well i hate our government i australia they are fucking us up so bad and every little conformist going to supre or kmart are just supporting the corporate evil A.K.A the man

Would you rather be living on the streets with men in gas masks crowding the streets and you having no where to go because no one is bothering to help you at all? Government's were created for a reason. To protect us.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
October 27th, 2007 at 10:21pm
chemical bliss::
i think you've all forgotten the US and many other countries were formed through anarchy. they established an official form of government in 1776 [i think]

They're is difference between anarchists and revolutionaries.
And it was not anarchy at all, it was a transition from one government to another.
They didn't want to get rid of government altogether, they just wanted to change it.
Elwood.
Fabulous Killjoy
Elwood.
October 28th, 2007 at 07:46am
I am the owner of the biggest problem with authority on this earth and even I agree that we need government. I mean, anarchy would be great and all that if everybody was perfect and nobody ever stole or murdered or raped, but nobody's perfect, and that's why we need government--to maintain order and make sure everything runs smoothly and people at least try to be members of a civilized society. I sincerely hope the world never comes to a complete state of anarchy, because frankly, THAT WOULD SUCK.
Mindfuck
Always Born a Crime
Mindfuck
October 28th, 2007 at 11:55am
^^I agree with Nearly Harmless.
Anarchy seems good in theory, but if it were put into practice it would be different altogether. We can't trust every single person to take responsibilty for their actions. The world would literally go to shit if anarchy was introduced as a new world order.

However, I do agree that there are some governments who do not have their citizen's best interests at heart, to say the least. Some governments in this world are completely corrupt.
And even in my own country, Australia, our Prime Minister at the moment, John Howard, seems to have his own agenda on occasions.

But I would much rather have a government in my country that is flawed and right wing [which is what I see it to be at this moment] then have anarchy.
Moshing Monster
Killjoy
Moshing Monster
November 3rd, 2007 at 08:02am
Who doesn't love anarchy?

oh wait. The government.

Being a Military brat, I have grow to dispise the Goverment.

The Government is there to make sure that we are safe in our coutry.

It's for our safety.

So yeah. I'm just gonna say 9/11 and see what happens...

9/11.
sir_pleb
Jazz Hands
sir_pleb
November 24th, 2007 at 01:20am
It all depends on what we mean by anarchy.

Do we mean the common sense of the word, everyone lives without rules, almost like savages, survival of the fittest?

Or, do we want anarchy in the political/philosphical sense of the word, simply that there should be no authoritarian figures, saying what we can and can't do, but instead have faith in the common sense and morals of our fellow man?

I'm an anarchist in the second sense of the word. Not the conceived connotations of nihilism, chaos and anomie that come with the word, but that we are all capable of mutual aid, voluntary association and direct action.

Plus I'm a believer of spontaneous order.
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
December 2nd, 2007 at 05:07am
sir_pleb:
It all depends on what we mean by anarchy.

Do we mean the common sense of the word, everyone lives without rules, almost like savages, survival of the fittest?

Or, do we want anarchy in the political/philosphical sense of the word, simply that there should be no authoritarian figures, saying what we can and can't do, but instead have faith in the common sense and morals of our fellow man?

I'm an anarchist in the second sense of the word. Not the conceived connotations of nihilism, chaos and anomie that come with the word, but that we are all capable of mutual aid, voluntary association and direct action.

Plus I'm a believer of spontaneous order.
Hmm.

Agreed.

I wouldn`t call myself an anachist, per se. I hate authority`s (in its many forms) standards on what we can and can`t do, but I understand that we need them saying it to keep this world in some kind of order. I`m pretty sick of hypocrites running the world, though.
poopiepeople
Fabulous Killjoy
poopiepeople
December 6th, 2007 at 04:30pm
Anarchy is a state without law and establishment, with the community working togather using peace. It has nothing to do with chaos itself. It just has been brutalized over the years. It's a great idology, but alas it will never work unless in a small area, or small island counrty, or small population.
apple.
Always Born a Crime
apple.
December 26th, 2007 at 08:47pm
Anarchy couldn't work. You need to be bound with laws.
If there was no government, there would be no penelty or age for buying weapons, for example. And people could go around breaking into homes and killing innocent people just because they feel like it. You can't be free if you have to live in terror, scared to leave your front door because of the world out there. The government is there to help you and to keep to safe.

But then again, it's just my opinion. I happen to be a very orderly and organized person, I like to have rules set and to have it known what I can and what I can't do.

I suck at explianing things/talking english so my apolligies.

AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
December 27th, 2007 at 01:44am
anarchy cannot work simply because of human nature.
people that call themselves anarchists should think about the consequences of letting all people run wild. people in society need to led and guided.
i'm sure many people don't commit certain crimes because of the consequence, the punishment. if there is no force intimidating people with punishment or consequences, i'm sure some would have no problem killing other people. because people and people's morals are all different, mass chaos would break out with crimes left and right.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 28th, 2007 at 01:40pm
But don't we live in or will be in a state of anarchy? I mean in some big cities, there are always gang activity going on
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
December 28th, 2007 at 01:59pm
^eh, yeah, but that's not anarchy. just because a government is maybe ineffective in an area and instead, another force is intimidating/ guiding people, doesn't make it anarchy.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 28th, 2007 at 02:04pm
Not even a form of anarchy?
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
December 28th, 2007 at 04:55pm
nah, not really. it's just an ineffective government then. as long as government still exists, ineffective, or effective, it's still not really real anarchy.
Diana_a7x
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Diana_a7x
December 28th, 2007 at 05:42pm
^I understand, thanks.
AAAU
Joining The Black Parade
AAAU
December 29th, 2007 at 12:54am
yep yep Smile
CyanidexDeath
Jazz Hands
CyanidexDeath
December 29th, 2007 at 03:23pm
I think Anarchy could work. Actual it soes work. In a place in spain ((cant remember name)) But for it to work we just have work together and think for our selves. In this day and age alot of people rely on the government to make decisions for them and they just go on with there own lives... those people would have to think and fend for themselves. Also the people would have to work together so that the society could run smoothly.
And yes i know what people think. Wouldn't that just end in chaos if there is no law? if people were just let to set free and didn't vow to corperation it would. but in true anarchy the followers know what they must not so even though if they do it there is no one to punish them
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
December 30th, 2007 at 10:25am
Cyanide Hell....:
I think Anarchy could work. Actual it soes work. In a place in spain ((cant remember name)) But for it to work we just have work together and think for our selves. In this day and age alot of people rely on the government to make decisions for them and they just go on with there own lives... those people would have to think and fend for themselves. Also the people would have to work together so that the society could run smoothly.
And yes i know what people think. Wouldn't that just end in chaos if there is no law? if people were just let to set free and didn't vow to corperation it would. but in true anarchy the followers know what they must not so even though if they do it there is no one to punish them

Im sure it could work in some cases but just because it works in one place in spain doesnt mean that it could work on a wider scale. you have to take into consideration people in society who really are not fit to live in a state where there is no law enforced or a government. and its not like im saying if people were set free everyone would go on a massive orgy of violence but im just saying that regulations are put into place for a reason not to "control us" or anything but just make life for all of society just that little bit safe i mean could you imagine an massive four lane highway .. with no lanes or markings.

Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
December 30th, 2007 at 10:37am
garder aller.:
i think you've all forgotten the US and many other countries were formed through anarchy. they established an official form of government in 1776 [i think]
but i think governments should respect anarchy because it gives a chance for people to express themselves as an individual country and settle there own affairs. and then in the original country you have people who sympathize with their leader and everyones happy and theres no political shenanigans

uhm i dont think you have grasp on what " anarchy" is
but i think what your trying to get at is that the us was formed not through anarchy but through treason. Governments are the complete opposite from anarchy so i don't think they can be respecting its ideology. besides people can already express themselves in America i believe you have the right to free speech ? to whatever varying degree its actually free is questionable but its there none the less so if your thinking anarchy is the only way to free speech thats not the case.

ii think governments and so on are a necessary considering we live in such huge societies with populations exceeding that of millions and millions. who all need utlities like running water electricity , without a government and other government agencies who would regulate things like this ?.

im just saying maybe anarchy isnt the best idea.

Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
December 30th, 2007 at 10:46am
musicmad93:
i am an anarchist as well i hate our government i australia they are fucking us up so bad and every little conformist going to supre or kmart are just supporting the corporate evil A.K.A the man

Right firstly i live in Australia too and im guessing you wrote this when we were under the Howard government is there any particular reason you hate the Howard government other than maybe the off chance you watch to much chasers war and everything and just decided that you might become an anarchist? i didnt like the Howard Government that muchh either considering his new work reform laws and his evasive terrorism act 2005 which i might ad is a billion times worse than that patriot act you have in america.

concerning your comment about supre or kmart. and the man have to do with this topic ? i dont understand , are you saying cos i shop at k mart im conforming? im sure your parents have bought clothes or toys or watever you get from kmart. its not lik theres anyhting wrong with it .

ps
word to the wise .
the man .
is a term used to describe the " white man"
who was keeping the "Black man"
down during the seventies and sixties
to keep them from flourishing in society .