Don't have an account? Create one!

Anarchy

AuthorMessage
feel_the_fucking_romance
Killjoy
feel_the_fucking_romance
January 14th, 2007 at 09:55pm
im an anarchist, i also believe that the goverenment destroys our country,same as the one who posted this bulletin, but thats juss my personal opinion
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 15th, 2007 at 12:56am
Hannah - profanity is not allowed here in the DB.
Just so that you know.

To both of the users above me - Just ponder this for a minute, if you please.
Anarchy = No government, no rules, no laws. Complete freedom.
That also allows rapists, murders, paedophiles, all of the people who would
indescriminantly harm others, free into our society.
It allows ANYONE to do ANYTHING at ANYTIME.

It also means that "he who has the guns, makes the rules."
It would not be true anarchy for long before someone with
good firepower and enough followers set up a DICTATORSHIP.

I don't know about you, but the current governments certainly look
a LOT better than that.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 16th, 2007 at 06:03am
if you look back in history there has always been some sort of a leader. even in places where there was no need or requirement for one, natural leaders develop. anarchy would most definitely end quickly, simply because humans strive for order, for routine, and for at least some predictability in the world.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 16th, 2007 at 08:03pm
^I agree.

I'm also a firm believer that humans cannot survive without some order.
If people don't know where they stand, they loose heart and focus, and cannot properly function,
either as a group or as an individual.
MissMalice
Killjoy
MissMalice
January 17th, 2007 at 08:07pm
Ok, Anarchy is a tough one. I am a supporter of it and an acter of it sometimes as well. You see, with us living under the government, it basically sucks! Poor people being sent to war? That's retarded if you ask me. And besides, Girraffe Bush, or whatever his name is, is a complete indiot! He ruined us. I SAY, BURN THE FUCKIN' GOVERNMENT. But then again, when you think about it, if we weren't under rule, can you think about all of the murderers, retards running around and setting off stink bombs and chaos there would be around the world? Surely the world would end in about a month or two of full anarchy for everyone. So it goes both ways. We definatly need a standard of rules, but some rules just need to be lost. And for some people, anarchy is just their way of expressing certain feelings or stirring up trouble for attention. But without all these rules, think of how many unjust acts would be performed on others, such as a growth of the KKK and rapists on the loose. So, in the end, they even eachother out.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 17th, 2007 at 10:34pm
^Please read the rules here before posting.
Profanity is prohibited.
possible247
Jazz Hands
possible247
January 18th, 2007 at 03:25pm
I think in today's society anarchy is seen everywhere but it means nothing. there's people who are out there fighting and rebeling,
AND THEN there's those people wearing anarchy signs that they bought at the store and not doing shit. it as become so comerciallized and that's takeing meaning out of it, in todays world it's becoming part of what it was fighting, the man is cashing in off of the idea, and people buy in, there like oohh if i wear this anarchy sign then i'm an anarchist...bullshit, Anarchy is Fighting for your rights and sticking it to the man

i'm trying to get people to stop wearing anarchy signs, we sould make a new symbol that stands for anarchy
dread_cry999
Fabulous Killjoy
dread_cry999
January 31st, 2007 at 01:33pm
I dislike the Canadian government because each of our Prime Ministers is later discovered hiding a scandal. It's ridiculous.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 2nd, 2007 at 07:07pm
Toxic Waste:

I'm not focusing on Capitalism.
Where I live it's democracy...I just know it doesn't seem to be helping they way we live.

Yes, no government would be the world to me! Maybe if enough people realize most government, actually all, are going no where they'll be Anarchists also.

Actually, where you live it's both Capitalism and Democracy. Capitalism is our form of currency and marketing while Democracy is our government.

And without governing bodies, the world would be in chaos. You think stuff like the government cutting welfare and such is bad? Without government, there is no welfare at all. There's no organized army, either, so most likely we'd just be taken over by another country and forced to be run by their government.
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
February 14th, 2007 at 08:20pm
If there was anarchy, I can guarantee that 99% of the people here will all be shot within the first week.
Good luck with that, though.
really.

By the way, america isnt a democracy, it is a democratic republic.
There is, indeed, a difference.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 14th, 2007 at 08:33pm
Reinforcing The Rules

1. Check before you make a new thread. Duplicates get deleted.

2. Spam is ABSOLUTELY forbidden. Stick to the topic at all times.

3. Keep it as calm and civilized as possible please. Let people have their own opinions, don't force yours on anyone.

4. No pyramid quoting.

5. No spam threads. This means no "rate this or that" thread. No "how do u liek chocolat?" or "i liek pie, do u?".

6. If I lock/delete your thread, read these rules again. Did your thread break any of the rules? If so, you have no right to complain. If your thread was wrongfully locked/deleted, pm me and we can talk about it.

7. If you want to talk about MCR, you can do so in the Band board.

8. If you agree with someone's post, and you quote it, ALWAYS add your own opinion to it

9. I don't allow profanity here.

10. "Page claim" is spam. Spam is not allowed.

11. "I agree" or "I like <insert topic here>" isn't enough. Elaborate your opinion please.

12. No Chat Speak! Use proper grammar please!

13. If you're unsure about making a thread because of any reason, pm me first and I will let you know if it's ok or not.

14. If someone makes a thread that doesn't belong here, don't waste four pages telling this person off. Just ignore it until I come online and deal with it.

Now, reinforcing is being made since it has been brought to my attention that mounds of petty posts and useless ones at that are being made. This will be posted on every thread. Yara had this Discussion Board spam free and I would like it to be in that order again.
clumsy heart.
Banned
clumsy heart.
February 15th, 2007 at 12:18pm
I think the government is good in that it helps our country keep on running and gives most people justice

but its when politicians take advantage of their power is when everything goes wrong.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 15th, 2007 at 03:56pm
I don't think that anarchy is practical. As Thomas Jefferson said, a government is made to protect the people's rights and a government should be overthrown if it doesn't. I don't like how America is now with President Bush lying on national television and going into war for no reason and other countless crimes. I think that he should be overthrown, not democracy.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
February 15th, 2007 at 07:42pm
Oxycontin Genocide:
I don't think that anarchy is practical. As Thomas Jefferson said, a government is made to protect the people's rights and a government should be overthrown if it doesn't. I don't like how America is now with President Bush lying on national television and going into war for no reason and other countless crimes. I think that he should be overthrown, not democracy.

What would be the point of that? By the time you overthrew him he wouldn't be in office anyway......

If you dont remember, on Bush's 9-11 speech, he said we will attack the terrorists
OR THOSE THAT HARBOR THEM. However, given the chaotic state Iraq appears to be in we could debate on whether we are still achieving that or not.
Oxycontin Genocide.
Banned
Oxycontin Genocide.
February 15th, 2007 at 08:26pm
[font=6] Iraq doesn't harbor any terrorists! The onl reason that Bush went there was to make more money.
asshole.
Jazz Hands
asshole.
February 15th, 2007 at 08:38pm
Oxycontin Genocide:
[font=6] Iraq doesn't harbor any terrorists! The onl reason that Bush went there was to make more money.

this is untrue.
there are terrorists everywhere.
There are terrorists in iraq, america, EVERYWHERE.
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
February 16th, 2007 at 08:19pm
Oxycontin Genocide:

Shocked Thats hilarious. Well, the no terrorists part anyway.
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
Killjoy
XxXImXxXNotXxXOkay_
February 18th, 2007 at 12:00am
Without chaos we wont have change. Thats what I think we need Anarchy to get peace
assiralc talc
Really Not Okay
assiralc talc
February 18th, 2007 at 12:06pm
stripxjointVET:
If there was anarchy, I can guarantee that 99% of the people here will all be shot within the first week.

How on earth can you guarantee that?
S713
Joining The Black Parade
S713
February 18th, 2007 at 06:32pm
assiralc talc:
stripxjointVET:

How on earth can you guarantee that?

Maybe she would be the one doing the shooting..... Shocked