Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 1st, 2007 at 04:52pm
I dunno, but I hope it gets sold in....Waterstones lol
DontILookPretty
Killjoy
DontILookPretty
August 1st, 2007 at 06:38pm
Yeah..Either that or I know a decent comic book store near where I live..Never been in there though..
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 1st, 2007 at 08:18pm
Meh, I dont know any lol...
Ebonylox
Joining The Black Parade
Ebonylox
August 4th, 2007 at 01:58am
I expect Forbidden Planet will have it. You can check their website for stores.

I keep meaning to ring up the place where I got the FCB issue and ask them to reserve me a copy, but every time I remember, it's after closing. Rolling Eyes
Toro-esqe
Killjoy
Toro-esqe
August 5th, 2007 at 09:33pm
i preordered my copy [missed the comic day May 5 because of SAT's.. aww, boo]. as far as i know the comic doesnt come out until September-ish, or atleast thats when i get my copy.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
August 6th, 2007 at 02:26pm
Yeah, it doesnt come out for another month, because thats when i get mine aswell.
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
August 7th, 2007 at 08:04am
ha. im so glad he's getting involved in comics again, because i have a favorite comic store that i visit a couple times a month and i'm glad something really familiar will be in there.

((note: for anyone who wants to know, i go to keith's comics. its pretty sweet, but local))

i hope more than anything this comic makes people pick up other comics and help revive the comic book world
Mrs Rochester
Bleeding on the Floor
Mrs Rochester
August 7th, 2007 at 10:59am
September 19th I believe it's going to be released. I may be wrong, however. Definitely Septemberish time. I'm uber hoping my local Forbidden Planet gets copies in. They should they have everything. Well, my fingers are crossed.
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
August 7th, 2007 at 03:21pm
Yeah, its supposed to be coming out in September, i can't wait to get it now, i've only seen previews of it. I want the whole thing. Very Happy
INowPronounceYouDead
Thinking Happy Thoughts
INowPronounceYouDead
August 8th, 2007 at 09:41am
I hear September 19th I'm not much of a comic book person...but I guess mangas are like Japanese comics..but i dont know..but I DO KNOW that The Umbrella Academy will be my FIRST 'AMERICAN' COMIC BOOK..I put 'american' cuz its probably gunna be eveywhere esle and because I can again I dont know lol
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 14th, 2007 at 10:44am
I really wanna get one but I doubt I will lol. I dont know any comic book stores that are near me, I doubt that Waterstones will sell it and Im not allowed to buy stuff from the Internet...Yay for me....
Historia.
Bleeding on the Floor
Historia.
August 14th, 2007 at 05:48pm
I Need To Get It When It Comes Out.
But I Don't Know Any Comic Shops Near Me.

I'm Proud Of Gerard.
He's A Good Boy =].
Pandora's Box
Motor Baby
Pandora's Box
August 14th, 2007 at 07:47pm
which month does it come out in the uk?
does it come out in the uk please pm me if you know!
Fantasma
Demolition Lover
Fantasma
August 14th, 2007 at 09:08pm
Ooh I would so much want to go and read The Umbrella Academy! It seems very interesting. The stupid thing is that I`m not sure if you can get it in Finland... :<
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
Fabulous Killjoy
Gerards_Dirtty_Babe
August 29th, 2007 at 09:53am
Hey guys, its very exciting isnt it?? i was just watching a vid from buzznet on it and i have read a little bit already but i never knew the cracken was as they explain him in the interveiw. It sounds very scareyly like bert from the used and it all works so well if it was sept for the part the cracken in the comic isnt a very nice charecter at all. id love to know what you think from the interveiw. so here it it

http://breesays.buzznet.com/user/video/play/1512941/?t=home|vidbuzz|gerardwaysingsumbrella

tell me what you think. cya...sass
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
August 31st, 2007 at 11:45am
yeah i'd say there's 99% chance that Craken is named after Bert.
So, the DAY is drawing closer!

it's not a graphic novel right? it's actually going to come out in episodes? I'd really rather it be a graphic novel- US comic issues are so expensive here.
Harleen Quinzel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Harleen Quinzel.
August 31st, 2007 at 07:46pm
Here's a link to a video showing 'the making of' TUA, i haven't watched it yet but it might show previews of some pages.

ENJOY!

EDIT: It shows Gerard's scripts, the rough sketches and the colouring of the first six pages!
Trail Of Dead.
Fabulous Killjoy
Trail Of Dead.
August 31st, 2007 at 08:13pm
ooh i cant wait untill it comes out in the uk. or has it already. i need answers !
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 31st, 2007 at 08:33pm
ignore
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
September 1st, 2007 at 12:24am
cant wait for the comic!