Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
Brenny Boo
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Brenny Boo
April 4th, 2008 at 06:31am
School: I would freank out and kiss Gerard and ask them for an autograph

House: I'd do something like freak out and think if its real and then I'd kiss Gerard xD
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
April 4th, 2008 at 12:43pm
school: ask mikey for a pic and an autograph, then run away and spaz
home: read above^
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
April 4th, 2008 at 04:15pm
haha...my sister just asked me that last night because we heard weird noises from her closet... Nyam
it was her remote control car she's had for 7 years quite literally, and why it was going off? i have no clue Tehe
skitty.
In the Cannibal Glow
skitty.
April 4th, 2008 at 08:11pm
haha funny story about My Chem coming to homes
okay so me and my super paraniod friend (me also be paraboid) where sitting in my room
so this THING falls from my window
and it's snow white
my friend FREAKS
and then shes like..."well Gerard himself is pretty pale...." just to calm herself down
i was like "dude he can come fly into my room any day...along with Frankie"
so yah if they did id probably faint or something..(just to answer the actual question being asked hehe)
if they came to school the preps would b like"ewww wheres Britany Spears?"
i'd Be like...."Mental ward! now!"
but yah....i'd would be the best day ever </3
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 4th, 2008 at 10:24pm
School: I'd find means to stay with them or to even say 'hi' to them... More or less, try to befriend them...

House: I'd surely try to befriend them! Tell stories, joke around then have to buy a 4 gig memory card for loads of pictures and recorded videos... hehe
xhead1st4halos94x
Fabulous Killjoy
xhead1st4halos94x
April 5th, 2008 at 12:04am
shake frantically and yell "OMG ITS YOU!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" while pointing and then feel stupid later lol.
Young London.
Awake and Unafraid
Young London.
April 5th, 2008 at 03:40am
say hi and ask "how the hell did you guys end up here?" :]
xxkeeponlivingxx
Killjoy
xxkeeponlivingxx
April 5th, 2008 at 03:49am
at school...well, me and jaime and bri would probably look at each other like "wtf is mcr doing in hawaii? its sunny here!"
then bri would burst into song while me and jaime beg for one of them to sign our souls...
if they appeared at my house, i would be like "wtf are you guys doing so far from civilization?" then...i think i would introduce gee to my mom, they have a lot in common...and i can just see it now, her eyeing frank with the unspoken "dont you DARE spit on my floor" Very Happy
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
April 5th, 2008 at 04:49am
School: Proberly just start shaking, Wouldn't know what to say to them!

Home: Stare at them... +0, and then offer them coffee! xD
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
April 5th, 2008 at 07:37pm
i'd be yelling 'omfg! mcr!' and then i'd ask them to do a concert and invite all my friends. yay!
LittleSydneyScissors
Jazz Hands
LittleSydneyScissors
April 5th, 2008 at 08:23pm
If they came to my school/house, I'd say hi, nice to meetcha (haha, casual, huh?), and tell them what they've done for me (maybe a bit cliche`, so I'd just tell them their music has helped and saved me, no big deal). If it was my house, I'd then invite them for video games, movies, etc., or maybe movies or the mall. xD If it was my school, since only like, four other kids would know who they are, I'd be like, "Wait for me...then I'll make my mom take you home with us..." XD! EDIT: Forgot...give them gifts and ask for autographs! Very Happy
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 18th, 2008 at 02:38am
i would have a spaz if they showed up at my house or school i would pass out if i see them anywhere than in a concert i will go in a state of shoke probily.

They don't spend to much time where i live. Texas must be to big for them.
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
Motor Baby
Blooregard Q. Kazoo
September 21st, 2008 at 09:54pm
School: I'd be like wtf? Then I dunno.. if it happens I'll say what I did Very Happy

Home: I would FREAK! Then get hyper. Just a tad... Shifty Mr. Green
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 22nd, 2008 at 03:36am
faint?

If they turned up at my school, I'd offer to give them the tour, cause I'm not one of the new kids on campus. In other words, an excuse to hang around with them for hours. Maybe challenge them to see who can hang off the bars in the park across the road for the longest.

If they turned up at my house. I think I would faint. Or think I was asleep.

Shocked
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 23rd, 2008 at 02:01pm
freak out
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
September 23rd, 2008 at 02:01pm
sorry double post
Purple.is.my.Nurple
Jazz Hands
Purple.is.my.Nurple
September 23rd, 2008 at 04:32pm
I'd start screaming my head off and spazzing and pushing everyone out of the way to see them. and then when I get there, I'll probably stutter HORRIBLY. and shocked.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
September 24th, 2008 at 06:21pm
i would go on a huge rant unstoppable rant about how much their music changed my life and then ask for a big hug!!!!!!!! :] and attempt to control my emotitons and not to cry but i highly doubt id be able to do thatt
FrankiieIero
Jazz Hands
FrankiieIero
September 24th, 2008 at 06:42pm
I would start screming not caring if I get yelled at or not. I would touch each of them on the arm to make sure I'm not dreaming. Then I will hug them and if we were at my school I'd ask them if they can come stay at my place. Then I would talk to them for hours at my place and beg to have a way to contact them! :]] Oh and I'd play the guitar for them, I'd play "I'm Not Okay" !! :]
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
September 27th, 2008 at 11:07pm
If MCR came to my house, i'd be like "HOLY CRAP IT'S ACTUALLY YOU GUYS!!!!". I'd show them around the house and let them make theirselves at home. We would just chill (and maybe exchange phone numbers? However, if I was expecting them to come over, I try to make myself look as clean and flawless as possible (lol).

If they came to my school, i'd be so happy! I've always imagined them coming into my choir class for some odd reason. Maybe we would ditch school and do something more fun Very Happy .