Don't have an account? Create one!

What mcr song reminds you of a particular thing?

AuthorMessage
Merciful__
Jazz Hands
Merciful__
November 6th, 2005 at 12:26pm
I'm not Okay reminds me of These stupid kids who threw a Coke can at my head. Confused

Helena reminds me of funerals,and Gerard way looking very nice in the Video. Very Happy
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
November 6th, 2005 at 01:52pm
My Chemical Romance saved me....i was gonna kill myself on the day i heard 'im not okay' but because i was listening to it i forgot about suicide....if it weren't for them I'd be dead....they're now my happy drug....fuck depression, listen to mcr....think happy thoughts! *dances* ok im going off topic...
MiNiPuReGoYa
Killjoy
MiNiPuReGoYa
November 8th, 2005 at 07:49pm
When i hear Cemetery Drive i think about my deceased dog Flufflie. I had that dog since i was 1 and he died when i was 15. I fucking love that dog and hearing that song reflects how i feel "i miss you, i miss you so far, and the collision of your kiss that made it so hard". dammit now ima cry...
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
November 8th, 2005 at 07:53pm
When I hear Ghost Of You I think of the attack on Pearl Harbor which is weird since the vid is about D-Day. At least I am in the right war Very Happy
rach3l is a sound.
Salute You in Your Grave
rach3l is a sound.
November 8th, 2005 at 09:06pm
im not okay reminds me of my 3 best friends: zack, jo and danielle. its so.. us.
lynda is nonexistant
Bulletproof Heart
lynda is nonexistant
November 8th, 2005 at 09:07pm
Yowza.
Echoes of Lost Hope
Salute You in Your Grave
Echoes of Lost Hope
November 8th, 2005 at 09:11pm
MCR saved me too. Listening to their music helped me discover who I was because I was afraid of who I used to be. I was very suicidal and sometimes when I got too excited I would wield a knife....strange I know...

skylines and turnstiles and Cubicles remind me of teh game silent hill 3 because....well I don't really know why. On yeah!! it's because I played those two songs on repeat when I was playing silent hill 3 to block out the scary noise. But I needed something to motivate me, so I listened to them.
MCRfreekett
Thinking Happy Thoughts
MCRfreekett
November 11th, 2005 at 01:19pm
hmmmm when i heard our lady our sorrows...it reminded me of my school- cause iono, all the teachers and students give me alotta crap
TessaAutomatica
Salute You in Your Grave
TessaAutomatica
November 11th, 2005 at 01:26pm
hmmm...
Im not okay reminds me of
MY DUMB LIFE!!
Ninso
Killjoy
Ninso
November 11th, 2005 at 07:01pm
Their songs remind me of things I have yet do discover.
music.is.life
Killjoy
music.is.life
November 11th, 2005 at 07:18pm
the ghost of you because it makes me think of my teacher who was beheaded in the war because he wouldnt tell something. The Iraqians (sp?) taped it Crying or Very sad yea i know its kinda sick but its really sad from my point of view
-AND-
Our Lady Of Sorrows because the part where gerard says "Take my fucking hand and never be afraid again" makes me think of all the bad things that happened to me an how my friends and people close to me have helped me recover.
Red_of_a_Rose
Jazz Hands
Red_of_a_Rose
November 15th, 2005 at 10:29pm
The ghost of You kinda makes me think of my uncle who died in a car accident. I have no idea why it makes me think of him but it does. Maybe its because after he died we felt like we were being haunted by ghosts and the verse "and all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me reminds me of that" Also the verse "you are never coming home." makes me think of the fact that he is never coming home and im never going to see him again.
[My Paper Heart<3]
Jazz Hands
[My Paper Heart<3]
November 19th, 2005 at 10:56am
hhmmm ... head first for halos makes me think of sumone ... me! ... climbing up a moutain them falling back down ...
MCR_LOVER
Killjoy
MCR_LOVER
November 19th, 2005 at 11:04am
For some strange reason Thank You For The Vemon reminds me of how much I hate my friends . They pretend I don't exist and think I don't care. Evil or Very Mad

Also, It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish makes me wanna kill my frineds. Twisted Evil
--xsarahx--
Thinking Happy Thoughts
--xsarahx--
November 19th, 2005 at 11:07am
MCR_LOVER:
For some strange reason Thank You For The Vemon reminds me of how much I hate my friends . They pretend I don't exist and think I don't care. Evil or Very Mad

Also, It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish makes me wanna kill my frineds. Twisted Evil

haha same
D i s c o! Dresden.
Salute You in Your Grave
D i s c o! Dresden.
November 19th, 2005 at 11:34am
For some reason Drowning Lessons reminds me of Ray.
gia
Bleeding on the Floor
gia
November 22nd, 2005 at 04:01pm
"it's not a fashion statement , it's a fucking deathwish" reminds me of someone whom I feel the need to slap......A LOT

oh yeah , when I listen to "Vampires will never hurt you" I just think of Johny Depp (because of the "Interview with a vampire" thing)
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
November 22nd, 2005 at 04:07pm
I'm not Okay. My friends say its my anthem.
chillpill
Always Born a Crime
chillpill
November 22nd, 2005 at 04:11pm
Killer_Queen:
I'm not Okay. My friends say its my anthem.

That's what my friends say about me too!
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
November 23rd, 2005 at 09:51am
Early sunsets over monroeville reminds me of all the movies about somebody killing their love...
I'm not okay kinda reminds me of a time when i thought it'd be much cooler to be uncool. i was nerved by my friends and watched this movie with very cool outsiders... i somehow wanted to be free like them then