Don't have an account? Create one!

What mcr song reminds you of a particular thing?

AuthorMessage
TessaAutomatica
Salute You in Your Grave
TessaAutomatica
November 23rd, 2005 at 10:08am
MCR reminds me of a band that will save
your life! any one agree or am i alone on
that thought?
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
November 23rd, 2005 at 11:25am
I totally agree
gerardwaywannabe
Motor Baby
gerardwaywannabe
November 25th, 2005 at 02:25am
I'm not okay reminds me that every human is trying to be okay all the time . Yup , that's funny ...When my friends ask me if I'm okay , I'll definitely say I'm okay although I wished that I shouted loudly I'M NOT OKAY ! Hahaha...

Helena totally describes my grandma who passed away since last year . She is a wonderful lady who raised me up but I couldn't repay her . I just wish she's like Helena who will wake up the second time . But not to haunt me , please ...

Other songs ...uhm....

The Ghost OF You just reminds me how the Japanese attacks in the World War Two. I'm not hating Japanese...no....but still , the history stated that Japanese was very cruel and likes to torture so much . The result was many people suffered and died especially their family and loved ones . I like the lines : At the top lungs , in my arms .....she dies , she dies ...Yup , Gerard is very emotional when he sings these lines....
Vany
Joining The Black Parade
Vany
November 25th, 2005 at 03:16pm
Ghost of you also reminds me of world war 2 in germany with all the jews being murdered... and of all the pictures of hitler and his army
i could kill hitler over and over again. this fucking bastard just escaped. i wish he was haunted by helena
MyCheckersAreLost
Joining The Black Parade
MyCheckersAreLost
November 25th, 2005 at 06:23pm
Disinchanted (shut up and play) (sp?!)
It reminds me of the concert 11 days ago... So sad its over...
Its one of their new songs... Gerard said at the concert "We're gonna do something we normally don't do.. We're gonna play a new song!"(crowd *Woooooh*)
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
November 25th, 2005 at 06:46pm
gia:
"

oh yeah , when I listen to "Vampires will never hurt you" I just think of Johny Depp (because of the "Interview with a vampire" thing)
Jonny Depp wasn't in "Interview with the Vampire", Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Christian Slater were. I know that because me and my mom love that movie. Oh and I forgot Kirsten Dunst was in it too, she was really young.
PixyStix4196
Fabulous Killjoy
PixyStix4196
November 26th, 2005 at 12:37am
all of their songs remind me of something, like in im not okay my friend broke his foot( and other parts of his body ) from falling off the roof of his house, and way before the song came out a like three years ago i remember like going crazy because of something and i was all mad and stuff and my sister is like ru u okay and i was like " no im not okay, im not im not im not ok do i look ok to u ?!" its funny how i remember thses things but i cant remember things that i really need to remember, ih well thats just me
LuV_u_McR!!
Killjoy
LuV_u_McR!!
November 29th, 2005 at 05:03am
thankyou for the venom always reminds me of
my sis coz shes a pretty face and carrys on!!
haha
Victoria in Transit
In The Murder Scene
Victoria in Transit
November 29th, 2005 at 05:04am
Helena = funerals
Vaseline
Shotgun Sinner
Vaseline
November 29th, 2005 at 05:08am
it's not a fashion statement,it's a fucking deathwish = my ex-bestfriend
.I.Mean.This.Forever.
Killjoy
.I.Mean.This.Forever.
November 29th, 2005 at 06:00am
ghost of you reminds me of every time i was thinking about suicide...
Alternative Amy
Bleeding on the Floor
Alternative Amy
November 29th, 2005 at 10:00am
im not okay (i promise) reminds me of the summer time.
LuV_u_McR!!
Killjoy
LuV_u_McR!!
December 2nd, 2005 at 05:35am
cubicles reminds me of my love life!! nothing!!haha ohh well!!
im not ok reminds me of skool. and how everyones trying 2 b someone there not
cemetry drive reminds me of my friends that have passed away or moved on
and thankyou for the venom reminds me of my sis- a pretty face, but u do so carry on!
I_FUCKIN_LOVE_MCR
Killjoy
I_FUCKIN_LOVE_MCR
December 2nd, 2005 at 08:57am
I have a mcr song for every part of my day. i dont go an hour without thinking of them but some songs that remind me of things that have happend to me is:
I'M NOT OKAY (I PROMISE)- when ever i hear this song i think of my best BOY friend that knows i like him and is always putting it in my face. its so true "i'm okay i'm okay i can deal with the shit you say" then all of a sudden you just like " i fuckin hate you!!! you hurt me so bad i cant deal with you GO AWAY!!!!"
THANK YOU FOR THE VENOM- awalys makes me think of my parents trying to make me believe in what they want. all i have to say is let me figure it out for myself!!!!
HELANA- this song makes me think of my grandmother who passed away on dec 23 2004. the emotion in his face makes me cry sometimes. its wierd how you think no one know what you've gone through until you see the emotion in them to. thats why i love mcr i feel like they know exactly what i go through. I FUCKIN LOVE MCR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/u]
FrankIsDaBomb
Killjoy
FrankIsDaBomb
December 5th, 2005 at 05:43pm
IM not okay reminds me of my life and everything u go thru and how hard it can be. Thanks for the venom reminds me of all the ppl that do shit with their lives and at the end think its alrite. helena reminds me of all the funerals i've been to. whenever one comes around i always sing the song..i no its kinda corrny.
IheartRayT
Killjoy
IheartRayT
December 5th, 2005 at 05:50pm
im not okay, reminds me of school and how all who i hang out with are like mcr in the video ,
you know what they do to guys like us in prison, reminds me of when i get depressed and think nobody cares
and ghost of you, reminds me of people leaving
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
Joining The Black Parade
XxMeAnt-4-tHeFliEsxX
December 5th, 2005 at 07:42pm
a few songs remind me of things
cubicles reminds me of someone i used to go to school with and i was great friends with and andnobody liked him because he was so full of himself and i really liked him. i was on the verge of love and i never told him. we graduated and now i dont see him anymore. i regret not telling him. but it's ok
helena reminds me of my aunt who i really loved and she died. she lived in england (me in USA) and i didn't have a chance to tell her a proper goodbye.
ghost of you reminds em of my aunt again and other people that died in my family recently. they all have been dying...
im not okay reminds me of my life in school and everywhere. especially school. im an outkast and i don't fit in. all the chavs and preps bother me about my differentness and "gothic freakness" as they say. but it's ok....
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 6th, 2005 at 01:15am
'Cubicles' reminds me of a situation I've been in since, like, February - I really like my best friend's big brother, and although he knows I like him, he just doesn't do or say anything, pretends there's nothing to talk about, and being at his house all the time, hanging out with his sister, drives me crazy.
The lines 'I'd photocopy all the things that we could be, if you took the time to notice me. But you can't now, I don't blame you, and it's not your fault that no one ever does' and 'This happens all the time, and I can't help but think I'll die alone' totally relate to how I feel a lot of the time. It's scary how he managed to put into words what I couldn't even figure out myself until I heard it.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
December 6th, 2005 at 11:05am
You Know What They DO To Guys Like Us In Prison Reminds Me On 8 Mile(The Movie)...Dunno Why...It Just Does...
which way
Bleeding on the Floor
which way
December 6th, 2005 at 11:47am
I Never Told You What I Do For A Living reminds me of a conversation I had with my friend one night hahahaha that seems pretty random I know .

Helena makes me think of my Nan who recently passed away same with Ghost of You

It's Not a Fashion Statement It's A Death Wish makes me think of all the people who have been horrible to me over the years or laughed at my dreams[/u]