Don't have an account? Create one!

What mcr song reminds you of a particular thing?

AuthorMessage
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
February 15th, 2006 at 04:54pm
^yes, but the TRUE mcr obsessionists gather here, and we know the music better then those poser ppl or w/e
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 15th, 2006 at 08:46pm
xXNever.Say.DieXx:
The video for im not okay, the part when teh chavs throw teh samich at frankie. reminds of the time when i was in 7th grade and all these chavs threw franch fries at me and my friends and called us goth-freaks, that was not cool

omg! stupid preps used to throw stuff at me & my friends too. they never threw samiches at us, tho. why waste a prefectly good turkey samich??
nirvanaXparanoid
Bleeding on the Floor
nirvanaXparanoid
February 15th, 2006 at 09:22pm
headfirst4mcr:
xXNever.Say.DieXx:
The video for im not okay, the part when teh chavs throw teh samich at frankie. reminds of the time when i was in 7th grade and all these chavs threw franch fries at me and my friends and called us goth-freaks, that was not cool

omg! stupid preps used to throw stuff at me & my friends too. they never threw samiches at us, tho. why waste a prefectly good turkey samich??

Dude one of the preps threw a french fry at me, and i threw pudding at them Laughing it was really funny, now they don't mess with me Twisted Evil
FUCKhollywood
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FUCKhollywood
February 20th, 2006 at 02:32am
nice one, i should have though of that. i was eating pudding at the time. as i recall....
Chippit
Killjoy
Chippit
February 20th, 2006 at 11:28am
Drowning Lessons reminds me of the time when I was walking in the rain in front of my house and this little five-year-old kid comes up to me and hands me a cookie! </3 He was too cute.
He said, "Lady, you don't look bery happy. You can have my cookie!"
He hands me the cookie.
And runs away.

I'm in loooove.
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 20th, 2006 at 11:34am
lets see.....ghost of you reminds me of when my best friend moved how i was really upset...i still am.. Crying or Very sad waaa....
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
February 20th, 2006 at 11:35am
PAGE CLAIM!!!! yay! (dances around the room and accidentally runs into the wall)
nirvanaXparanoid
Bleeding on the Floor
nirvanaXparanoid
February 20th, 2006 at 04:55pm
Chippit:
Drowning Lessons reminds me of the time when I was walking in the rain in front of my house and this little five-year-old kid comes up to me and hands me a cookie! </3 He was too cute.
He said, "Lady, you don't look bery happy. You can have my cookie!"
He hands me the cookie.
And runs away.

I'm in loooove.

awwww Smile thats so cute!
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
February 20th, 2006 at 05:15pm
Whenever I hear anything about war, Ghost of You gets stuck in my head immideatly.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 18th, 2006 at 09:32am
all of their songs remind of my life, of course just like anyone else who luvs them like that.
Frankie_loves_u_too
Really Not Okay
Frankie_loves_u_too
March 21st, 2006 at 07:34am
headfirst for halos reminds me of this lezbian girl at my dads collage that lited herself on fire cuz her girlfriend broke up with her... Shocked
br00tal.
Salute You in Your Grave
br00tal.
March 21st, 2006 at 05:25pm
Mikey90210Way:
headfirst for halos reminds me of this lezbian girl at my dads collage that lited herself on fire cuz her girlfriend broke up with her... Shocked

Oh...wow. Erhm...anyways..."It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Fucking Deathwish" makes me want revenge on everyone who has been an ass to me.
Becky has a rainbow.
Always Born a Crime
Becky has a rainbow.
March 21st, 2006 at 07:16pm
ok i've looked at random MCR songs and chosen random songs to tell you about.

Skylines and Turnstiles - When i listen to this song i picture someone up on a roof of a building looking over the city seeing the sun at that moment before it starts to set, the moment before you know the suns going to dsappear. And there's a slight smog in the air. (yes i know detailed)

Our Lady of Sorrows - Gerard with someone (i don't know who, it's like when you have dreams and theres a person who you don't know and when you wake up is just a mysterious person) and the person is standing there facing the world and gerard is standing right behind the person but the person doesn't know it.

Cubicles - A room rows of desks windows with wire on (can't think of the word but the criss cross wire) and basically nothing else...just thoughts coming in and out of that person doing nothing, slumping over the desk and staring out the windows.

There all off the first album because the vision type things i get from those ones are stronger than off TCFSR i don't know why and i don't know why that's what i pictured in my mind. I'll stop boring you now XD
Becky has a rainbow.
Always Born a Crime
Becky has a rainbow.
March 21st, 2006 at 07:19pm
Wow i didn't realise i wrote that much
miss girl.
Banned
miss girl.
March 21st, 2006 at 07:27pm
when i hear Its not a fashion statment its a deathwish i think of my friend who changed and hurt me emotionally and how much i do and dont want revenge on her at the same time.
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
March 23rd, 2006 at 04:41pm
helena reminds me of my aunties funeral. i can't watch or listen to that song anymore Sad
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 24th, 2006 at 09:03am
sunsets reminds me of sumthin w/ one of my friends. . .
DEAD!atTheDisco
Killjoy
DEAD!atTheDisco
March 24th, 2006 at 09:45am
Ghost of You reminds me of my brother..he's in Iraq right now Sad ...and Thank You for the Venom reminds me of my ex...stupid bastard Threat ...and Vampires reminds me of my next door neighbor b/c she called me and my friend that one time b/c we didn't go outside as much as she did and we'd alwayz leave late at night to go places lol..
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 24th, 2006 at 09:46am
?????? soooooooo confused. . .lol
Little-Miss-Living333
Killjoy
Little-Miss-Living333
March 26th, 2006 at 05:11pm
"Desert Song" reminds me of me and my BF. Because we live so far away from eachother, we can only see eachother on the weekends at the skating rink and the movies. So the lyrics "Well tonight, will it ever come?" reminds me of when I sit in school on a friday, waiting for school to be over, so I can go see him.