Don't have an account? Create one!

What mcr song reminds you of a particular thing?

AuthorMessage
Jack's broken heart
Awake and Unafraid
Jack's broken heart
December 17th, 2006 at 06:23pm
I'm not okay reminds me of me and my friends being dumbasses doing stuff like sitting in the elavator at the store for an hour, or shouting for no reason, and climbing up on roofs and such.

Yarly

And Cancer reminds me of when my classmate died from Cancer last summer =/
xwhatzernamex
Killjoy
xwhatzernamex
December 17th, 2006 at 07:23pm
uuuhm...they all remind me of stuff...so here's a few ^^

Give 'em hell kidd
- It reminds me of how much of a rebel I can be when I want to
and also when I decide that one of the rules is stupid and go out of my way to break it.
You know what they do to guys like us in prison
- It reminds me of buttsex.....lmao naah really it reminds me of people who do bad shit and get put in jail and bigger meaner guys give them what they deserve.
I'm not okay
- It just reminds me of ME really, and how I'm pretty messed up, but I don't want to be anyone but me and I don't care what other people think I'm happy this way.
The Ghost Of You -
It reminds me of all the brave people who went to war to try and save their country, when noone really appreciated them and they died and their loved ones hurting
The Black Parade
- It reminds me of HOPE, and having an eternal resting place after life.
Cancer
-Does exactly what it says on the tin
House of wolves
- Reminds me of doing things without thinking them through and regretting it
Famous Last Words
-Reminds me of being true to yourself, right to the end, and basicaly being "Not afraid to keep on living, (I am) not afraid to walk this world alone"
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
December 29th, 2006 at 12:36am
I don't love you reminds me of the battles I've had to put up with my old man. he wasn't a father and then all of a sudden he tries to act like one.

Helena reminds me of myself trying to get better and finding the good out of bad situations

and demolition lovers reminds me of myself giving up everything for the guy i love. i did, and in the end it was pointless
Awake And Unafraid
Killjoy
Awake And Unafraid
December 29th, 2006 at 03:59pm
well I don't really know what full songs remind me of, but the line " It was a lie when they smiled and said you won't feel a thing" reminds me of going to the evil dentist and right before they give you an injection in the mouth, they say: "it will just be a little prick" and it hurts alot.
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
December 29th, 2006 at 04:50pm
'Cancer' makes me think of my Uncle, as well as 'Helena', 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)' Reminds me of... school, for some reason. Surprised
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
January 13th, 2007 at 05:56pm
disenchanted

it explains exactly how i now feel about my former best friend.

for example how we would sit up all night talking about everything.
and all of a sudden is didn't mean anything anymore, and i was just a dumb fuck according to her.
and all the things i told her, and i tried to help her with..in the end it doesn't matter, i couldn't save her.

(If I'm so wrong (so wrong, so wrong)
How can you listen all night long (night long, night long)
Now will it matter after I'm gone
Because you never learn a God damn thing)
theteenagebrigade
Killjoy
theteenagebrigade
January 13th, 2007 at 06:34pm
"Our Lady of Sorrows" reminds me of Jersey. In general. Well. Basically all of "Bullets" reminds me of taking the train to NYC...

"Give 'Em Hell Kid" makes me think of Asbury Park.
Synyster Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Synyster Gates
January 14th, 2007 at 11:47am
hmmm Helena reminds me of what my funeral might look like when i die, because i always tell my best friend that when i die, i want that song to be played at my funeral because it is my fave song.
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 17th, 2007 at 10:58am
Well, this is not necessarily a song par se, but whenever I hear Ray's solos on guitar and a lot of his riffs. It reminds me of old school Metallica and Megadeth reincarnated into something bigger.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
January 17th, 2007 at 08:59pm
Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us - This song reminds me of how i would go to parties and get drunk and high and my boyfriend would tell me how stupid i am for doing it even though he was completely oblivious to why i did it and what i went through everyday. This eventually turned into an abusive relationship on both sides. This song inspired me to break up with my boyfriend, stop the drugs and booze and live.

"The amount of pills I'm taking
Counteracts the booze I'm drinking
And this vanity I'm breaking
Lets me live my life like this
And well I find it hard to stay
With the words you say"

Dead! - Dead! makes me think about what form death will come for me. The best day of my life was the Come Together festival with my best friend and so death would come for me in the form of a giant mosh pit with MCR playing onstage for me.

Headfirst for Halos - This song reminds me of how insignifigant and suicidal i felt when i was starting highschool. There was a guy i liked but i couldn't bring myself to even talk to him let alone tell him how i felt about him. At the time i was on some pills too. This song saved my life.

"Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling"

Famous Last Words - This song reminds me of all the shit i've been through but tells me to stay strong, hold my head high and keep on living.
one less sad robot.
Demolition Lover
one less sad robot.
January 18th, 2007 at 05:40am
cancer reminds me of my mom and last spring
the_murder_scene
Killjoy
the_murder_scene
January 18th, 2007 at 05:46am
MyBrutalRomance:
Nice topic! well umm...
="I'm not okay" it reminds me to puke and feel shitty about myself a lot...hmm..dunno why!
="Helena" reminds me of Gerard Way...alot!
="Cemtery Drive" it reminds me of my obsession with MCR bcoz of the line "i miss you, i miss you so far and the collision of your kiss that made it so hard...wierd! Smile
="the ghost of you" reminds me Gerard in that elvis presley look and world war 2!...lol

helena reminds me of gerard way to, i listen to the song and just always have the image of the video in my head when gerard had that sexy black hair.....xx
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
January 18th, 2007 at 02:38pm
blood reminds me of a deserted carnival
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
January 18th, 2007 at 02:49pm
'Cancer' reminds me of my dad...he died when i was 10 =/
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 18th, 2007 at 08:52pm
the end-"when you look in the mirror and dont like what you see you can find out first hand what its like to be me"-reminds me of school and trying to fit in

cancer-i think about all of the people who died from diseases and it makes me think about myself 'cause i have diabetes

famous last words-it is very motivating to keep holding on "i am not afraid to keep on living", and makes me think about people who have died
empires
Thinking Happy Thoughts
empires
February 10th, 2007 at 06:51pm
- Ghost of You reminds me of being underwater.
- One part in Thank you for the Venom reminds me of a bright red locker... (Don't ask.)
- The End reminds me of the MCR concert
- I'm Not Okay reminds me of school Cry:

...Probably at least three more I'm forgetting.
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 18th, 2007 at 04:09pm
when i play THE END on guitar
it reminds me of this girl in my school that hates me
Simbaaaaa.
Joining The Black Parade
Simbaaaaa.
February 18th, 2007 at 04:20pm
cemetary drive reminds me of my best friend when we used to go out at night and walk around.
*sigh* i miss her. =[
mostly human
Always Born a Crime
mostly human
February 18th, 2007 at 05:34pm
teenagers reminds me of my friends.
we were singing itat school and got detention xD
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
February 18th, 2007 at 05:44pm
"I'm Not Okay" reminds me of Harry Potter and the Order of The Pheinox (the book), because Harry keeps having nightmares and then he attacks Ron's Dad in the dream where he was a snake. and it just shows that Harry really isn't okay and he feels bad about what happend to Cedric in GoF
Also "Welcome to the Black Parade" reminds me of my dead grandma (RIP grandma you were awesome!)