Don't have an account? Create one!

What mcr song reminds you of a particular thing?

AuthorMessage
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
March 26th, 2006 at 05:12pm
that makes sense
apocalypse suite.
Jazz Hands
apocalypse suite.
April 1st, 2006 at 01:19pm
I'm Not Okay reminds me of Donnie Darko because the video was filmed in the same place.
And Demolition Lovers reminds me of my best friend, because we were in my car really late at night, and we were listening to it and singing kinda quiet...and I don't know...it was just a really cool moment...
Starved To Death
Jazz Hands
Starved To Death
April 1st, 2006 at 03:27pm
Whenever I hear Thank You For The Venom, I think of the end of Romeo and Juliet, when Romeo buys the poison to kill himself.

Yeah, I was the only one in my class who actually enjoyed the Shakespear unit in school. Bangin
i'mnotokayipromise
Bleeding on the Floor
i'mnotokayipromise
April 2nd, 2006 at 12:57am
Fuck! Dude, I'm Not Okay so reminds me of me and my life at school life!
That's what I love about MCR. Everything they do people can relate to.
reckless?abandon-21
Bleeding on the Floor
reckless?abandon-21
April 2nd, 2006 at 09:02pm
i know! all the time i find myself doin that. its just normal now, not so suprising to say "WOW this song really fits right now!"
Kaytee Insane
Joining The Black Parade
Kaytee Insane
April 2nd, 2006 at 09:30pm
Cemetary Drive - reminds me of my friend, who committed suicide last october...*sniff*
especially the part: "and they found you on the bathroom floor"
except her brother found her dead in her bedroom.

RIP HARUSAME RAEN 1987 - 2005
I MISS YOU

The Ghost Of You - reminds me of the Haulocaust, and those who survived the camps, will never see their family until they die. That's what the "Never coming home, Never coming home" part reminds me of

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - reminds me of school life, and how I'm usually treated differently (by the people I don't hang out with) because I'm "emo" or "goth"... so I'm treated like an outcast at times

Headfirst For Halos - reminds me of: sex drugs, and rock 'n' roll, speed, weed and birth control (taken from some poem type thing)

Desert Song - reminds me of my friend (the same one from before) before she died. When she was still depressed, but still had hope to make it through...
muzak1
Jazz Hands
muzak1
April 4th, 2006 at 08:09pm
wow, a lot of posts, their whole "revenge" cd reminds me of my parents' divorce. have no idea why, but if i listen to the lyrics it does. Embarassed Crying or Very sad Confused Rolling Eyes Wink Evil or Very Mad Mad Shocked Sad
Kaytee Insane
Joining The Black Parade
Kaytee Insane
April 10th, 2006 at 07:28pm
divorce sucks...
that's what "Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two of Us" reminds me of hehe
.Lena.
Joining The Black Parade
.Lena.
April 10th, 2006 at 07:30pm
Right after I found out someone was doing something self destructive, I listened to Cemetary Drive, and the "Singing songs that make you slit your wrists" part really got to me right then.
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
April 15th, 2006 at 04:08pm
ghost of you reminds me of my little brother.
after i saw the video it made me cry becuase it reminded me soo much of aaron (my lil' bro)
[MCR]-FrankieWright-[MCR]
Killjoy
[MCR]-FrankieWright-[MCR]
April 28th, 2006 at 03:14pm
Helena reminds me of my EX best friend alison. well she didnt die but she just left me and i still dont know why. apparently because i got depression. :S what nice friends i have. *sniffle* neway, its coz of the lyrics 'so long and goodnight'. after she left me i changed a lot and its like me saying 'so long...' to my old self. uhu. ironicly enough, it was her that got me into mcr by accident.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
April 28th, 2006 at 10:28pm
Helena, the, "can you hear me? Are you near me? Can we pretend to leave, and then, we'll meet again when both our cars collide," that part has become my prayer that some day I'll get to meet them.
You Know What they Do to Guys Like Us in Prison reminds me of somewhere in maine, because it sounds kinda (not really at all) like a song this kid I used to be friends with sang once, and the two things I mainly remember about him are that song and the place, and the place isn't even where he sang it. I miss that guy. He became a jerk.
I'm Not Okay reminds me of all the things I don't like about myself, but it's actually good, since I get thinking about them over with.
Cemetery Drive, I made up in my head a music video for it. This girl sneaks out of her house and meets a guy in the cemetery, but on the way back she gets hit by a car. She is buried in the cemetery, and so in the end you see the guy alone by her grave, which is where they were standing before.
The beginning of I Never Told You What I Do for a Living reminds me of fireworks.
Drowning Lessons reminds me of red.
This is the Best Day Ever is what I think of when I just can't take school.
Cubicles makes me think of a butcher's knife stuck in the ground in a park (we could be in a park and dancing by a tree, kicking over blades we see)
Demolition Lovers feels blue to me.
Desert Song, I also made a music video in my head for. There is a street and all these kids come out and sit on their front porches, but none of them realizes that the others are there. Then a car goes by, they look up at it, realize there are more of them, and all go together into the middle of the street.
Wow, that was kinda long.
bamcr
Joining The Black Parade
bamcr
April 28th, 2006 at 11:31pm
My Pokemon Romance:
Whenever I hear Thank You For The Venom, I think of the end of Romeo and Juliet, when Romeo buys the poison to kill himself.

Yeah, I was the only one in my class who actually enjoyed the Shakespear unit in school. Bangin

shakespeare's my homie!! and so is beethoven. we coo' like that.

hee. well um....Cubicles reminds me of this guy i liked and he never really noticed me and stuff and i once asked him if he'd date anyone in my school and he said no. but then he's going out with this girl at me school...

who's actually really nice to me. . .
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
May 1st, 2006 at 07:00am
the ghoust of you: the fear of losing my mum coz she lives in hong kong and i live in australia so...yer
and
helena: i loved my grandmother and she was a big part in my life but she passed away hen i was younger
lana del rey.
Demolition Lover
lana del rey.
May 1st, 2006 at 07:17am
the ghost of u reminds me of my friends...in a way MCR ruined my life but saved it at the time...i started to listen to MCR coz they helped me deal with my depression as i drew inspiration from the songs...and becaus of that i became obsessed with them and they introduced me to simliar bands so i made a drastic change from being prep one day to being an emo the next and my friends feel like they cant be seen with me anymore because its as if im gonna drag their reputation down or something...get some new friends i hear u say? well i would go hang out with people who are labelled as emos and the like coz they hav the same inerests as me but there is an extremely violent war going on between these emos goths and punks etc and the popular kids so all the emos think im a fake and wont accept me...so its asit my friends are all ghosts...it fuckin sucks
miseryheartsme
Joining The Black Parade
miseryheartsme
May 10th, 2006 at 09:10pm
Helena reminds of my Grandma who passed away in 2004 and her funeral. But it also reminds me of church, any chruch. Like I know this seems weird, but whenever I go to chruch I expect to see MCR coming out and performing. Because I've been to the same church where they filmed the video and all I did was freak out.
Headfirst for Halos reminds me of Tinkerbell/Disneyland.
Early Sunsets Over Monroeville reminds me of New Jersey, though I've never been there, I sometimes imagine that the lyrics are describing life in Jersey, though I know it's based on the Dawn of the Dead.
heavenly_maiden
Killjoy
heavenly_maiden
May 13th, 2006 at 12:50am
The song "Early Sunsets Over Munroeville" always remends me of this really good book I read not long ago called "The Moth Diaries". The book is about vampires, and its sad cause like the song, her best friend has become a victim of a vampire and is slowly dying...
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
May 13th, 2006 at 02:50am
the song 'headfirst for halos' kinda reminds of peter pan.. whenever i hear it, i am like "oooh! it's a peter pan-inspired song".

fall on your tongue like pixie dust
just think happy thoughts
we'll fly home..
Amy;;
Salute You in Your Grave
Amy;;
May 13th, 2006 at 02:55am
Cubicles always reminds me of the first Matrix movie. Weird.
arsonist; edlaine
Shotgun Sinner
arsonist; edlaine
May 13th, 2006 at 04:24am
I'm not okay reminds me of people humping.
Seriously.