Don't have an account? Create one!

What mcr song reminds you of a particular thing?

AuthorMessage
crash into my arms
Bleeding on the Floor
crash into my arms
May 13th, 2006 at 12:18pm
Hang em High reminds me of my ex best friend Ryan because it was his Myspace name and he sang it at random moments.

Cemetery Drive reminds me of a dream I had a long time ago that it was the middle of the night and I was at a cemetery and I found some dead girl in front of a mosilium.

Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough... reminds me of my third grade teacher.

Demolition Lovers also reminds me of Ryan. How we used to be best friend. My friend screwed it up for us and now we want to kill her together.(shh!)
bobbin
Killjoy
bobbin
May 14th, 2006 at 02:00am
Demolition lovers remind me of my older brother and his fiance because even though they've been through some bumps, they went through it together and now they're getting married next year Smile
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 15th, 2006 at 10:44am
Cubicles makes me think alot about myself,
Cemetery drive makes me think of this story I read.
This girl and her boyfriend were at a bar and they got it a fight, she decided to walk home from the bar, on the way home in front of a cemetery she got hit by a car, and was buried in that cemetery in the same dress, and they say she haunst the local bar and the cemetery gates.
D!NORAWR_
Thinking Happy Thoughts
D!NORAWR_
May 15th, 2006 at 10:45am
Oh, and Heardfirst for halos makes me think of the Matrix as well, the red and blue pill ^-^;;?
-X-Alex-X-The-X-Ripper-X-
Killjoy
-X-Alex-X-The-X-Ripper-X-
May 19th, 2006 at 08:10pm
I'm not ok remines me of elementary school...let's just say I wasn't really the most popular kid, more the kid everyone made fun of...

Skylines and Turnstyles use to remind me of when I had to stay over my grandmothers house (long and agonizing story. It was not fun there...) I dunno why, just the beginning gutar part...
+-+-+Deathwisher+-+-+
Jazz Hands
+-+-+Deathwisher+-+-+
May 22nd, 2006 at 09:13pm
Drowning Lessons, make me picture Gerard dumping me in a well with leaves, and for some reason the air is always cold and the sky's always grey....
Scene Kids Lose
Killjoy
Scene Kids Lose
May 22nd, 2006 at 11:03pm
The Jetset Life is Gonna Kill You reminds me of the funeral for my grandfather. Which is really weird, because he died a loonnng time ago. Kinda. When I was four.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
May 23rd, 2006 at 02:04am
early sunsets reminds me of dawn of the dead..
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
May 24th, 2006 at 09:14am
i am not okay - reminds me of wad gerard said... that it is ok to be messed up cos the entire band was messed up but look at them now... successful musicians!
helena- reminds me how my grandma doesnt give a fuck bout me but i still like that song cos it made me realise that even if that's the case, she still is after all my grandma n i dun wanna regret not being able to spend time with her like gerard did.
ghost of you- reminds me of all my sketches... all thrown away by my pa n all he said was... jus bunch of crap, so worked up for wad?... sobs... my sketches... never coming home... WAAAAH!
vampires will never hurt you- reminds me of how MCR saved me from the suicidal state... n also reminds me of all my sketches of vampires! WAAAH!
HeathersVice
Killjoy
HeathersVice
May 24th, 2006 at 10:54am
Helena reminds me of a close friend of mine who died of a heroin overdose. He was such an amazing person and had so much promise. It was painful to watch how fast drugs took him over once he opened the door to them. It was a tragic loss of someone way too young and a very painful because of our closeness.

The first line "Burning on, just like the match you strike to incinerate
The lives of everyone you knew" really makes me think of him.
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
May 24th, 2006 at 11:52am
Helena reminds me of my grandparents. On the day I got the call that they died that song just happened to be playing.
HeathersVice
Killjoy
HeathersVice
May 24th, 2006 at 12:00pm
They died at the same time? Sad
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:01pm
HeathersVice:

Yes, as soon as my grandma heard about my grandpa, she... well, let's just say that day alll her 7 bottles of Xanax were gone. Cry
Queen_of_Fools
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Queen_of_Fools
May 24th, 2006 at 12:11pm
I'm Not Okay reminds me of when I thought this guy I had a crush on (but only knew on the internet) was dead... he tried to commit suicide, but failed.

but for three days i thought he was dead, and when i first found out about it the only thing i did for hours was cry and listen to I'm Not Okay (the only MCR song I knew at the time) and scream the words.
RioneZ
Thinking Happy Thoughts
RioneZ
May 24th, 2006 at 12:36pm
Helena reminds me of when my Grandma died. I'm Not Okay reminds me of when I had no friends and was a total outcast. Cemetary Drive makes me think of this weird story I made up for a class where a women is riding on a subway train, then climbing the stares to her apartment. When she goes into her apartment she finds a trail of blood that leads her to the bathroom where her husband is lying dead with several bullets in his chest. It's kinda creepy the things I come up with on my own...
HeathersVice
Killjoy
HeathersVice
May 24th, 2006 at 02:03pm
chemical_rose:
HeathersVice:

Yes, as soon as my grandma heard about my grandpa, she... well, let's just say that day alll her 7 bottles of Xanax were gone. Cry

Oh my goodness. That must have been so painful for you and your family. Kind of a weird thought went through my head, though. It's so amazing that after all those years, the love your grandparents shared was so strong that she couldn't imagine her life without him. Most people are sick of each other by that time but it's obvious that your grandparents love only grew.

That doesn't take away the pain that those they left behind felt. I am so sorry you had to go through that.

C a n d y
Bleeding on the Floor
C a n d y
May 25th, 2006 at 05:36am
Skylines and turnstiles - Especially on the chorus bit it reminds me of an abused child sitting by the window at dawn.

I really don't know why!!!!! The song kinda makes me sad.
M!lly La Bam
Bleeding on the Floor
M!lly La Bam
May 25th, 2006 at 06:20am
Helena is a very sad song for most people I think.
It makes me think about greed though.

I never got to go to my fathers funeral becasue we had no money and Dad was on the other side of the counrty and our greedy Nana woudnt give mum a ticket to go over.
I was 13 and my brothers were 9, what else was my mother to do?
So ... Helena reminds me of the funeral I carried around with me for a whole year.

Helena is the song that I would have played at his funeral.
Anette
Killjoy
Anette
May 25th, 2006 at 07:00am
Our Lady Of Sorrows reminds me of the hard times in my life Sad
AttentionReader
Fabulous Killjoy
AttentionReader
June 1st, 2006 at 05:27pm
Our Lady Of Sorrows-It reminds me of all the times I felt like crap and the song makes me feel better because when i feel like no one cares, and then gerard sings, take my hand and never be afraid again, it makes me feel better that someone does care.
Thank You For The Venom-Reminds me of all the times my mom tries to push her beliefs in God on me, and to believe in something i dont. It also reminds me of the teachers at my school because i go to a christian school that i hate.