Don't have an account? Create one!

What mcr song reminds you of a particular thing?

AuthorMessage
Not very nice
Shotgun Sinner
Not very nice
December 6th, 2005 at 11:51am
Well at my grandmars I had my MP3 and listened to MCR loads

so most songs I remember being at her house in cantabury.
Bou
Really Not Okay
Bou
December 8th, 2005 at 08:17am
i dont know if anyone else has said this but Thank you for the venom reminds me of the new Harry Potter movie its this line that does it....

Black is the kiss, the touch of the serpent son
It ain't the mark or the scar that makes you one

...reminds me of the death eaters Smile
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 8th, 2005 at 03:44pm
^^thats true ive never thought of it that way
MelancholyMurdress
Fabulous Killjoy
MelancholyMurdress
December 8th, 2005 at 05:03pm
I Never Told You What I Do For a Living reminds me of my long lost friend Sabrina
Vampires Will Never Hurt You reminds me of sunglasses
and Demolition Lovers reminds me of writing

weird huh? It's the strangest connections though
IheartRayT
Killjoy
IheartRayT
December 8th, 2005 at 06:18pm
I guess(i know this is weird)that you know what they do to guys like us in prison reminds me kinda of everyday life for me cause the "makes me do pushups in drag" is like when i do things i hate , "nobody cares" reminds me when people dont care, and at the end when he screams, it reminds me when i get angry and want to scream
told you it was weird
peace
Intoxicated
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Intoxicated
December 9th, 2005 at 04:19am
i was at a funeral and i thought about helena and it stoped me from crying Smile
xthexblackxstarx
Joining The Black Parade
xthexblackxstarx
December 10th, 2005 at 05:01am
the ghost of you reminds me of pearl harbour the movie;;everytime i listen to it i think of the film clip then pearl harbor

im not okay reminds me of last year when i hung out with these druggos/skanks at school and every day i would go home and jus be depresed

helena reminds me of the time my parents went to perth this year and i didnt want my majsha to go cuz i was going through this weird time thing. and helena was on repeat that day
Grapes
Killjoy
Grapes
December 11th, 2005 at 02:00pm
It's Not a Fashion Statement It's A Death Wish reminds me of a "friend" who didnt give a sh*t about me..
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 12th, 2005 at 01:58pm
pretty much every song of there's i can relate too and it reminds me of something
Xx_GiftOf_AGrave_xX
Shotgun Sinner
Xx_GiftOf_AGrave_xX
December 12th, 2005 at 02:02pm
erm....
Vampires will never hurt you reminds me of a crush I had last year..... we ar both kinda freakish...... but I never told him i like him....
n erm....... lesseee.......... It's not a fashion statement it's a fucking deathwish reminds me of a certain friend who completely backstabbed me.......
*DIEBITCHDIE*...
*cough*......I mean...... oh forget it.
Disarm; Nicole
Salute You in Your Grave
Disarm; Nicole
December 13th, 2005 at 03:42pm
For some reason "To the End" reminds me of Jesus carrying the cross into calvary. I don't know why maybe it's "Would you marry me? Would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end?" It makes me think of how some historians today belief He left the duty of continuing His teachings to Mary Magdelene and they might have been married or about to get married.
through_the_down
Killjoy
through_the_down
December 15th, 2005 at 03:53am
"I'm Not Okay" reminds me of my friend Katrina and i rocking out to it at the Channel V billabong bus back at the start of the year. i had been telling her for months how good this band My Chemical Romance where then finally it came on. It reminds me of Johnny Toogood from Shihad coz he was onstage doing soundsheck when it was on!
*swing*from*a*rope*
Jazz Hands
*swing*from*a*rope*
December 15th, 2005 at 04:44am
erm...
This is the best day ever reminds me of my mom. The bit where they go 'every hour, on the hour. They drew blood' cuz my mom has the best job ever and is a phlebotomist. She draws blood out of people and takes it for testing at the hospital.
[Dial Zero for Operator]
Bleeding on the Floor
[Dial Zero for Operator]
December 15th, 2005 at 09:23am
"It's not a fashion statement, it's a fucking deathwish" the part at the end, "I lost my fear of falling" Reminds me of my Dad for some reason. Like enough to make me cry sometimes. And I don't really know why.
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
December 15th, 2005 at 01:27pm
vampires...reminds me that im a fucking human
cementery...reminds me...a stupid guy i love with all the blood in my veins.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
December 15th, 2005 at 02:17pm
Headfirst for Halos reminds me of someone I knew that killed herself. Cubicles reminds me of an interview w/ Gerard and Mikey where Gerard said that he thought the song was the most emberassing song they've ever done, lyrically and musically.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 15th, 2005 at 10:14pm
lmao they really said that?
Dies Alone.....
Motor Baby
Dies Alone.....
January 23rd, 2006 at 03:43pm
You Know what they do to guys like us in prison reminds me of my school..........
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
January 23rd, 2006 at 03:46pm
I'm Not Okay (I Promise) - Reminds me of myself

Helena - Reminds me of my mom

You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison - Reminds me of the fight my group of friends had with some preps.

HAIL FOAMY (put this in ur sig if u love Foamy)
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
Jazz Hands
AxPriestxGodxNeverxPaid
January 26th, 2006 at 11:50am
At the moment Cemetery Drive reminds me of my Granny as it was the last I song I listened to on my mp3-player before my mum told me Granny had cancer and that there was nothing that the doctors could do for her...

Cubicles reminds me of the guy I'm dating.

Bury me in black reminds me of myself when I'm drunk...