Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
May 8th, 2007 at 12:03pm
Death by an Enemy:
is that a joke?

I can't believe that person would even say that.
It's a fetish.
It's not linked to a religion.
You ignorant...
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
May 8th, 2007 at 11:30pm
Satanists are not ALL bad people. It's a relgion like Christianity and Buhhdism. Just because they are known to be the opposite of the "Holy" Christianity doesn't mean they are NECROPHILES!
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
May 9th, 2007 at 02:35am

The whole idea of Necrophilia to me is disturbing, but my understanding of it may not be as clear as some other peoples.
everyone does have their own little fetishes but having sex with corpeses i feel is wrong not only is it disrespectful to the dead its just hard to think that people have actually followed through with it.

though i do have a question.
in order to get the bodies to these people obtain them by stealing them ?
i imagine that dead bodies are hard to come by.

i know my view probably wasnt helpful but its hard to express myself with such an iffy topic.
Future-Mrs-Way
Killjoy
Future-Mrs-Way
May 9th, 2007 at 05:02am
I think that necrophillia is a serious mental illness and that any1 suffering this should seek medical help.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
May 9th, 2007 at 11:18am
Age Sixx Racer.:

Basically, yeah. I mean, we've all seen in movies where the coroner or the morticion has sex with the body, but I'm not sure how common that actually is.

That's why I think people should have the choice to will their bodies to people with necrophilia. I'm sure there are a few people out there who wouldn't mind.
Perversion 99
Motor Baby
Perversion 99
May 9th, 2007 at 02:12pm
I probably wouldnt mind, to be honest. I'd be dead. I wouldnt know what was going on. And its not like my body has use after i die.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
May 10th, 2007 at 05:35am
druscilla; in rags:
Age Sixx Racer.:

Basically, yeah. I mean, we've all seen in movies where the coroner or the morticion has sex with the body, but I'm not sure how common that actually is.

That's why I think people should have the choice to will their bodies to people with necrophilia. I'm sure there are a few people out there who wouldn't mind.

woahh man thats totally concerning
fetish or not
this kind of behavior is not acceptable in society at all

im sorry if i offend people but i think its sick
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 10th, 2007 at 07:41am
It doesn't matter if anyone thinks it's sick or not. Am I grossed out by necrophilia? Yeah, kind of really. If a necrophiliac is not violating anyone's wishes by using the dead body, it doesn't affect anyone else. No, necrophilia should not be allowed with the bodies of people who care, but if someone says "I don't care one whit what happens to my body when I die, honestly, chuck me to the rats if you want," then I don't see why it should bother anyone else.
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
May 10th, 2007 at 08:47am
Resurgam:
It doesn't matter if anyone thinks it's sick or not. Am I grossed out by necrophilia? Yeah, kind of really. If a necrophiliac is not violating anyone's wishes by using the dead body, it doesn't affect anyone else. No, necrophilia should not be allowed with the bodies of people who care, but if someone says "I don't care one whit what happens to my body when I die, honestly, chuck me to the rats if you want," then I don't see why it should bother anyone else.

This is true
but i and alot of people out there have alot of respect for the dead and their remains.
in my belief bodies are the vessel that carries ones soul and frankly the idea of having sexual intercoarse with it is wrong.

i respect your opinion though everyone has their views on death and bodies and respect for the dead and so on.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 10th, 2007 at 03:17pm
Age Sixx Racer.:
This is true
but i and alot of people out there have alot of respect for the dead and their remains.
in my belief bodies are the vessel that carries ones soul and frankly the idea of having sexual intercoarse with it is wrong.

i respect your opinion though everyone has their views on death and bodies and respect for the dead and so on.

...so do you think everyone should be celibate, then? If having sexual intercourse with a body is wrong, I mean.

It's not about being respectful or disrespectful to the dead. In your opinion, it's disrespectful to have sex with a cadaver. Okay. A necrophiliac doesn't think it's disrespectful. Someone else doesn't care one way or the other, and dies. Why can't the necrophiliac do what he wants with that person, if the person didn't see it as disrespectful? No ones asking to have sex with your body when you die, or for you to have sex with a dead body. If it doesn't affect you, it doesn't hurt anybody, and no one involved is feeling disrespected, why should you stop someone from doing what they want?
Thug Life.
Bleeding on the Floor
Thug Life.
May 10th, 2007 at 05:40pm
I meant bodies of those who have passed.

necrophilia is just as bad as Paedophilia and if you say
"why shouldnt you stop somone from doing what they want "
youd have alot of kids in danger.
Theres a reason people dont talk about it much since its a taboo
and if it was normal or acceptable in society
i wouldnt be arguing about it

i think the act should be outlawed
but apparantly its perfectly legal in england.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 10th, 2007 at 07:54pm
Age Sixx Racer.:

No, it absolutely is not. Children do not consent to Pedophilia. If the former user of a cadaver consented before their death, I don't see how the two can possibly be compared.
And are you saying that things that are taboo and abnormal to society are automatically wrong?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
May 10th, 2007 at 10:33pm
Resurgam:
Age Sixx Racer.:

No, it absolutely is not. Children do not consent to Pedophilia. If the former user of a cadaver consented before their death, I don't see how the two can possibly be compared.
And are you saying that things that are taboo and abnormal to society are automatically wrong?

Exactly.
And you said so yourself that there would be a lot of kids in danger if pedophilia were accepted.
Who is in danger when you hump a corpse except yourself from risk of infection? Heck, you have that risk when you have sex with a living person.
Basically, it doesn't hurt anyone if you have permission.
sweet dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
sweet dreams.
May 13th, 2007 at 03:45pm
I'm not trying to be offensive or disrespectful or whatever, but it's kinda gross...and I personally think it's wrong because the soul that belongs in/once was in that body doesn't get asked; it's like rape--you don't have PERMISSION to have sex with a corpse, so you shouldn't.
apple.
Always Born a Crime
apple.
May 13th, 2007 at 04:14pm
i pee in the shower:
I think it's wrong and disrespectful of those who are dead and their families.
Fezzik
Salute You in Your Grave
Fezzik
May 13th, 2007 at 06:31pm
Venom.in.my.veins.:
I'm not trying to be offensive or disrespectful or whatever, but it's kinda gross...and I personally think it's wrong because the soul that belongs in/once was in that body doesn't get asked; it's like rape--you don't have PERMISSION to have sex with a corpse, so you shouldn't.

Unless you get permission while the person is still alive.
Sarah Vengeance
Bleeding on the Floor
Sarah Vengeance
May 14th, 2007 at 01:02pm
bloodredruby69:
This thread is a very touchy one - it could easily dissolve into spam / chaos.
We'll have to be careful to keep it scrupulously on topic, ne?
-------------------------------

Necrophillia is a fetish, not much different than a foot fetish, a leather fetish,
a slave fetish, or, really, any other fetish out there.

The fact that the person is no longer alive is really not the issue here.
In these days of sex toys, blow up dolls, and do-it-yourselfers,
there really doesn't have to be a second partner for there to be sex.

Since the person is already dead, I don't see any harm in it.
As long as the person speaks to whoever is responsible for the body
and gains their consent, I don't have any problems with it.

i agree...
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
May 14th, 2007 at 01:48pm
As long as it has been previously discussed by the deceased and the person/people who would like to engage sex with the corpse it is fine by me. I think all sex must be consenual (sp).

If has not been previously discussed by the deceased and the other partie/s then I find it degrading towards the corpse. Even if it has been discussed with whoever is responsible for the body, I still find it wrong, as the desceased may not have wanted to be used a part of the Necrophillia fetish.

That is just my view though, please no one take offence.
SavvyTheEntertainer
Killjoy
SavvyTheEntertainer
May 14th, 2007 at 10:31pm
I think that Necrophilia is just like what being gay was 30 years ago....its only wrong because society doesnt except it
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
May 14th, 2007 at 11:58pm
SavvyTheEntertainer:
I think that Necrophilia is just like what being gay was 30 years ago....its only wrong because society doesnt except it

No, it's wrong when you don't have permission to have sex with the person's body.
If a guy has sex with a guy without permission it's still rape.
The person who once resided in that body never gave their permission. It's rape of the deceased.
If you have permission, it's not a problem to me.
Plus, necrophilia and homosexuality are completely different. Necrophilia is a fetish, which is a mental disorder. Homosexuality is not a mental disorder.