AuthorMessage
ageha.
Bulletproof Heart
ageha.
January 6th, 2007 at 04:37am

Necrophilia:
nec·ro·phil·i·a (něk'rə-fĭl'ē-ə )
n.
Obsessive fascination with death and corpses.
Erotic attraction to or sexual contact with corpses.

Hundred years ago, homosexuality was considered strange, and wrong. These days, necrophilia is considered wrong, but will shagging a cold one be normal and an everyday thing in the coming years?

What are your views?
SFXtra
Motor Baby
SFXtra
January 6th, 2007 at 08:13am
Um. Whats the point of necrophilia? I mean, for a normal person. Its having sex with somethng have can't respond.
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
January 6th, 2007 at 08:35am
It kinda disgusts me.
I don't get how you can get thrills out of it. I also think it's wrong, especially if it was someone close to you, like your boy/girlfrend husband/wife ect.
xFallingPunkx
Fabulous Killjoy
xFallingPunkx
January 6th, 2007 at 01:58pm
people get thrills out of a lot of things, pain, having sex with a dead person. It turns certain people on. even being eaten or eating another person can turn people on. It just depends whats happened the person in their life, something like that is usually triggered by a trama which they cant get over.
I dont think we have the right to say its disgusting, we can look down on it but if thats what helps the person get through the day then we should leave them alone, thats my opinon
lover of others
Bleeding on the Floor
lover of others
January 6th, 2007 at 02:14pm
I kind of agree with thepunkduck, but I don't think people should let them having sex with corpses. They should be given some psychiatric help.
i pee in the shower
Killjoy
i pee in the shower
January 6th, 2007 at 02:21pm
I think it's wrong and disrespectful of those who are dead and their families.
But that's just my opinion.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 6th, 2007 at 04:30pm
This thread is a very touchy one - it could easily dissolve into spam / chaos.
We'll have to be careful to keep it scrupulously on topic, ne?
-------------------------------

Necrophillia is a fetish, not much different than a foot fetish, a leather fetish,
a slave fetish, or, really, any other fetish out there.

The fact that the person is no longer alive is really not the issue here.
In these days of sex toys, blow up dolls, and do-it-yourselfers,
there really doesn't have to be a second partner for there to be sex.

Since the person is already dead, I don't see any harm in it.
As long as the person speaks to whoever is responsible for the body
and gains their consent, I don't have any problems with it.
Bibz
Really Not Okay
Bibz
January 7th, 2007 at 12:36pm
dude that's nasty! i'm sorry, but beastiality is probably more accepted then necrophilia!

call me old fashioned but NASTY!!!
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 7th, 2007 at 06:05pm
^Can you at least support your argument please?

Why is necrophillia "nasty"?
maudlinromance
Bleeding on the Floor
maudlinromance
January 7th, 2007 at 08:25pm
I know what you mean ^ that its pretty much the fetish part of it, but I find it disrespectful to the body that someone would have sex with the body. Is it that dead persons wishes? Unless it is stated somewhere in a will/writing that the person dying will not be bothered by it, then I guess fine. If not, then that you leave alone. It is probably for coveting someones body that they (the ones having the sex) find attractive, and I don't find that to be a good reason to do that. If this were to be accepted in the future, I would be disappointed for the people in that generation.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
January 7th, 2007 at 11:51pm
PassSweetRevenge:
I know what you mean ^ that its pretty much the fetish part of it, but I find it disrespectful to the body that someone would have sex with the body. Is it that dead persons wishes? Unless it is stated somewhere in a will/writing that the person dying will not be bothered by it, then I geuss fine. If not, then that you leave alone. It is probably for coveting someones body that they (the ones having the sex) find attractive, and I don't find that to be a good reason to do that. If this were to be accepted in the future, I would be disapointed for the people in that generation.

bloodredruby69:

Since the person is already dead, I don't see any harm in it.
As long as the person speaks to whoever is responsible for the body
and gains their consent, I don't have any problems with it.

Making sure you are seeing her point more clearly. Wink
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
January 7th, 2007 at 11:54pm
PassSweetRevenge:
If this were to be accepted in the future, I would be disappointed for the people in that generation.

Why would you be disappointed for the people in that generation if they were to accept necrophilia? Would it be any different to the generation who acknowledges child molestation, sexual abuse, assault? What are the points that you believe society should acknowledge and therefore disregard necrophilia as a disappointment?
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
January 8th, 2007 at 08:13am
necrophilia is disrespect for the dead. i mean if while still living the person consents and says...i don't know, "yeah, if i die you can bang me"...i mean, come on.

the fact is most necrophiliacs don't get consent from anyone. there have been people arrested digging up graves to get at bodies, working in hospital morgues, murdering people to satisfy themselves [Dahmer, Bundy, etc]. necrophilia is usually a result of deep rooted control issues and should be treated as such.
cocaine.
Shotgun Sinner
cocaine.
January 9th, 2007 at 07:34am
I don't think it's disrespectful at all. I think if they at least have consent and are able to control their urges at times, it's fine.

But digging up graves to get to bodies... that's a little too far, I think.
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
January 9th, 2007 at 12:53pm
I think it's plain wrong and just nauseating to hear about.
You have to be sick to do something like that. And it's disrespect for the dead.
If I were dead, I would never want anybody touching me ever again.

And about the whole 'permission to use the body' thing... that's ridiculous.
No one owns me when I'm alive and no one will own me when I'm dead.
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 11th, 2007 at 11:27am
Dude, there is no comparison between the two. Necrophilia is just plain disgusting and disrespectful to the dead. How would you feel if you had a loved one die and someone is banging him or her on a table? It's downright immoral. And think about what that person is actually doing? The person is dead! No longer living! That's extremely creepy. Some people just have serioius issues if they actually think this would be normal in the future.
Your_Lady_Of_Sorrows
Bleeding on the Floor
Your_Lady_Of_Sorrows
January 16th, 2007 at 03:27pm
I think it's really sick you know, how can you do that to somebody? even if they are dead already
as student physiotherapy I've seen lots of dead bodies, and I can't imagine someone just humping them....
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 16th, 2007 at 03:49pm
i think its wrong. i mean, the actual fetish itself, no. im not one to look down on things that others do. but if you are having sex with corpses, then, i mean...that person has absolutely no choice over it, blatantly because they are dead. and i dont believe in the afterlife or anything, but i know for one that if i die i dont want someone having sex with my dead body.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
January 16th, 2007 at 06:35pm
I think it's repulsive and that people only with mental illnesses do this act. Medication is the key to this in my oppinion.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
January 16th, 2007 at 07:17pm
I think my main/only issue with necrophila is the potential diseases/the method of obtaining the bodies. For example: killing someone to be able to be able to have sex with them or digging up graves and stealing bodies. Both are wrong- I would hope that was a given. As for diseases what about the flies that lay eggs on the body? The decaying process of the body? Both can't be very healthy for the man/woman who is doing the sexual act- if they are the kind of people who would keep a single body just for the sex. I do think it is an unhealthy sex drive because of the multitude of risks involved between obtaining the body and actually performing the act. However there really is no way to control what or who someone is attracted too without some extensive brainwashing- so whatever, more power too them, I could never do a dead guy >_>