Don't have an account? Create one!

Necrophilia

AuthorMessage
scream lover..scream
Killjoy
scream lover..scream
January 23rd, 2007 at 08:44am
necrophilia,also associated with "evil" or "darkness" or whatever crap priests say(no offense to firm believers). some do it for the attention,others find it fascinating and find themselves happy with a job called "the mortician ".It's not actually a problem,it is influenced and stuck in the field of interests.As long as it doesn't end up with a knife and dead bodies,and creepy laughter (i know,all of those seem so f*cking cool), it wouldn't be a problem. The main cause is influence thrugh:elevision,music videos,bands,lyrics,parents,pictures, which makes an adolescent,child,or an immature adult accustomed to such..It could be malevolent,but if the subject is observed closely,and has his/her mind busy with other things,it's not a problem.But if that's the ONLY thing that interests the subject,call for help IMMEDIATELY.dont scare off the interest,just make it a mild source of pleasure..you cant throw away what makes someone happy Smile
Jack White
Awake and Unafraid
Jack White
January 23rd, 2007 at 02:22pm
I am against necrophilia for two reasons that have nothing to do with it being "gross."
1. It is illegal. Necrophilia falls under the crime of "sexual misconduct;" while the actual penalty for the crime differs by state, I think the average sentence is up to a year in prison.
2. It is rape. I see a lot of posts supporting it along the lines of "as long as the dead person consented." This consent could only be given while the person was still alive--but how are you to know exactly what you are consenting to, since you will dead when it actually happens? As your actual dead body cannot give permission for what is happening to it, it's rape.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
January 23rd, 2007 at 02:50pm
^ Just to point out. In New York State anal sex is illegal. Yes, anal sex, the only known way gay men can have sex is illegal because it is considered "sexual misconduct". I doubt gay men, and even some frisky heterosexual couples, aren't having anal sex in New York. Also I belive in California, or some southern stat I forget, oral sex is ALSO illegal because it is considered "Sexual misconduct." I think it just shows that NO ONE really takes sexual misconduct laws all that serious, and they are just backwards laws written up by people who feared change and sex. This is a different world now.

as for point 2. That's arguable. Once a soul leaves a body, basically it is nothing more than a rotting corpse no? So if one have sex with ti after the fact, are you really inflicting the same kind of emotional damage as one who rapes a living person? And Unless they are killing someone, then having sex with them, I don't think there is a problem.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
January 23rd, 2007 at 03:38pm
I think Necrophillia is just totally wrong. I mean it's discusting! Having sex with a dead person is gross! People who do that need help.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:48pm
Okay, fucking a corpse is weird to me.
That's not what bothers me with necrophilia.
It's digging up a grave and fucking a dead body.
It's criminal.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 24th, 2007 at 12:56am
Druscilla, profanity is forbidden here.

And Sammie - please do explain.
Why do you feel that way?
What makes it that way?

If you can't, you shouldn't have posted in the first place.
Ignore Alien Orders
Salute You in Your Grave
Ignore Alien Orders
January 24th, 2007 at 11:25am
Twilight Princess:
^ Just to point out. In New York State anal sex is illegal. Yes, anal sex, the only known way gay men can have sex is illegal because it is considered "sexual misconduct". I doubt gay men, and even some frisky heterosexual couples, aren't having anal sex in New York. Also I belive in California, or some southern stat I forget, oral sex is ALSO illegal because it is considered "Sexual misconduct." I think it just shows that NO ONE really takes sexual misconduct laws all that serious, and they are just backwards laws written up by people who feared change and sex. This is a different world now.

as for point 2. That's arguable. Once a soul leaves a body, basically it is nothing more than a rotting corpse no? So if one have sex with ti after the fact, are you really inflicting the same kind of emotional damage as one who rapes a living person? And Unless they are killing someone, then having sex with them, I don't think there is a problem.

alrighty then...using your logic, it's okay to eat a person as long as they died of natural causes.
Ceiling Gerard
Awake and Unafraid
Ceiling Gerard
January 24th, 2007 at 11:52am
Well you really can't let that meat go to waste can you?
And yes that was totally serious. We eat animals, why can't we eat humans that died of natural causes?
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 24th, 2007 at 05:01pm
Twilight Princess:
Well you really can't let that meat go to waste can you?
And yes that was totally serious. We eat animals, why can't we eat humans that died of natural causes?

I agree with Jenni on this one.
The only reason canabalism is considered so wrong is because you are
eating a "person" and not an animal.
In all actuality, what are humans BUT animals?

But that (for me) is only following my belief that the body is just
a container, and once that container is empty, it can be used for other things.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
January 24th, 2007 at 05:35pm
bloodredruby69:
I agree with Jeni on this one.
The only reason canabalism is considered so wrong is because you are
eating a "person" and not an animal.
In all actuality, what are humans BUT animals?

But that (for me) is only following my belief that the body is just
a container, and once that container is empty, it can be used for other things.
I'd agree, except it's a whole lot easier to get a disease that way. Depends what they died from, I guess.

And I'm not sure if human meat is any good, seeing as I've never eaten it, or if there's enough of it per human to make the effort worthwhile.
And I guess you could see it as desecrating the dead, but you could also see it as honoring their body by making it not go to waste.

But this is getting off topic. Sorry.
*shuts up*

Sammie:
I think Necrophillia is just totally wrong. I mean it's discusting! Having sex with a dead person is gross! People who do that need help.

And you, please back this up. We're here to discuss, not just take turns stating our opinions.
Sammie
Really Not Okay
Sammie
January 25th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Okay Necrophilia is wrong (in my opinion) because we were never meant to do it. I thought the whole reason to have sex was to reproduce? You can't do that when someone is dead. To some people it might seem okay, but I think those that do need help. (I'm sorry if that offends anyone). I've never had a decision about Necrophilia before so I'm sorry if my explaination is a little simple and short.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 25th, 2007 at 04:34pm
Then by your logic, if sex is only to reproduce,
there should be a lot more things that are illegal.

Like oral sex, anal sex, condoms, birth control, masterbation, etc.

What I'm trying to point out here, is that humans are sexual beings.
Each person has their own turn-ons and fetishes.
Almost none of them are for reproduction; they are for pleasure and fun.

And, a lot of times, people cannot help who/what they are attracted to.
And I say, that as long as they aren't hurting anyone in the process,
then they should have the freedom to do what pleases them.
samantha connolly
In The Murder Scene
samantha connolly
January 25th, 2007 at 05:21pm
But the legalization of necrophilia would in some ways jsut be proving that the moral barriers that keep this country civilized would be breaking down.
I'm not calling necrophilia entirely uncivilized, though it is rather unorthodox, I'm jsut saying.
If you can have sex with the dead as you please, people will ask why you can't have sex with dead animals, dead children.
It just seems like, there's a certain moral fiber that lawmakers have to take into account, you know?
Without some form of standards, the laws can be lowered to such a degree that nothing tuly is illegal, and you have sexual promiscuity running rampant in America; and with that, widespread diseases from such acts and overall panic.
I'm just, you know, saying.
Legalizing necrophilia on it's own would not be dangerous, or even neccesarily bad for this nation, but it could bring on some terrible things.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 25th, 2007 at 05:27pm
^It could, but only if the people making the laws are careless.
There would have to be guidline and standards and what not, as with the legalizing of anything else.
Like, only the bodies of those over a certain age are ok,
or, after a certain amount of time after the death, the corpse is off-limits.

That would still be people who break the laws, obviously, but that can be said for any other law as well.

It could work though.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 25th, 2007 at 05:29pm
If you have no problem with other people having sex with your corpse, leave it in your will.

I would have a HUGE problem with people having sex with my corpse, despite the lack of life.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 25th, 2007 at 05:31pm
^Any particular reason, Druscilla?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 25th, 2007 at 05:33pm
My fiance is the only person I will ever have sex with.

I want that to always be true.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 25th, 2007 at 05:35pm
That's an admirable sentiment, and whether or not it stays true is up to you and her.

Is your body "you" though?
I saw that in the Religion thread you stated that you are Christian.
Is the body then not just a recepticle, and the real you is the soul?
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
January 25th, 2007 at 05:36pm
The person will be looking at the way I looked when I was alive.
They will be having sex with the body that I consider to be "me".
It's the body my fiance considers to be "me".
I consider my body me, but I'm also not your typical Christian.
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
January 25th, 2007 at 05:40pm
I have a hard time equating a body with who someone really is,
especially when religion or religious beliefs come into the mix.

But it would be a personal choice, whether or not to leave your body to whatever cause.
I'm a firm believer in waste-not, want not.
If I'm no longer using it, I'll give it to someone else who might benefit from it.