AuthorMessage
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 3rd, 2007 at 11:41pm
druscilla_way:
MyOwnImmortality:
Soda_Warfare:
I think it is just plain wrong. It's like defiling someones body after they have died. It's disrespectful and it doesn't let that person "rest in piece". Besides what does having sex with a dead body do for someone? Is sex with the dead better then sex with the living?

In all curiosity, how does it not let the person "rest in peace"? What's your perspective of peace ( not the word piece)?

People who act in necrophiliac do have that belief. It's like you and me, who believe in making love to the living. Instead of those who practice necrophiliac, who believe in making love to the dead.

But without the person's consent it is considered rape and you cannot give your consent for your body to be used if you are dead.

This was taken from the 6th definition of dictionary.com:

rape- to force to have sexual intercourse.

If it's a dead body, you're not actually "forcing" anything upon them since the body cannot protest or object.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 4th, 2007 at 02:18pm
Soda_Warfare:
(sorry for the bad typing, my fault)

To rest in peace, to be undisturbed by outer forces, to be able to leave your body and know that no one will do anything to it

To make love requires love, and you can not love if you are dead.

If you do not want your body to be disturb by 'outer forces' then would you like to be bury? When the body decomposes we all know about the insect species that are led to the rotting of the body. So, whether or not the person likes it, there will be those crawling in your skin and what not. So what's your definition of outer forces?

Sex is sex unless the two involved with the act are actually deeply in love; though we have no way of knowing truthfully I suppose. Yet, perhaps the person involved with 'making love' ( one of the people) is not really in love or doesn't know if they are infatuated or not. So that whole statement against my implication could go on and on.
LifeOnStandby
Motor Baby
LifeOnStandby
February 4th, 2007 at 06:40pm
I truely think there is no right or wrong to the subject. The life is gone so it can't hurt anyone. But on the otherhand some may think its morraly disrespective. I truely think its 100% opinionated and is similar to abortion on how its critisized.

In my view, sex is about the connection between 2 people...not just pleasure. The person is dead, so I don't see the point in it. Sex is different for different people...alive or dead. I just don't think it should be so derogative.
druscilla.
Bleeding on the Floor
druscilla.
February 4th, 2007 at 06:50pm
MyOwnImmortality:
Soda_Warfare:
(sorry for the bad typing, my fault)

To rest in peace, to be undisturbed by outer forces, to be able to leave your body and know that no one will do anything to it

To make love requires love, and you can not love if you are dead.

If you do not want your body to be disturb by 'outer forces' then would you like to be bury? When the body decomposes we all know about the insect species that are led to the rotting of the body. So, whether or not the person likes it, there will be those crawling in your skin and what not. So what's your definition of outer forces?

Sex is sex unless the two involved with the act are actually deeply in love; though we have no way of knowing truthfully I suppose. Yet, perhaps the person involved with 'making love' ( one of the people) is not really in love or doesn't know if they are infatuated or not. So that whole statement against my implication could go on and on.

Yes, but the bugs aren't having sex with me.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 4th, 2007 at 06:54pm
I think we can all agree that, legaly right or wrong, it's freaking creepy. =P
wilson.
Shotgun Sinner
wilson.
February 4th, 2007 at 07:21pm
Truce Legend:
It being "freaking creepy" depends entirely on your viewpoint.
It may creep you out, however, to someone else it could be viewed as fufilling a person's desires after they have passed on.
It could be their way of continuing to contact/involve themselves with a deceased love one.
There are dozens of viewpoints on this, don't assume that we all find it creepy.
Many don't.
Innamorata
Awake and Unafraid
Innamorata
February 4th, 2007 at 07:30pm
druscilla_way:

Yes, but the bugs aren't having sex with me.

I was stating my point to disregard the theory of not having outer forces mess with you when you're dead.

Bugs are multiplying in the body to increase the bug population on the decomposing form.

I understand your perspective and how you would only want your fiance' having sex with you, yet I still like to question the perspectives as well. Yet the situation you were clearing up is understandable.
Bleeding Stares
Really Not Okay
Bleeding Stares
February 4th, 2007 at 07:55pm
de vez en cuando.:
Truce Legend:
It being "freaking creepy" depends entirely on your viewpoint.
It may creep you out, however, to someone else it could be viewed as fufilling a person's desires after they have passed on.
It could be their way of continuing to contact/involve themselves with a deceased love one.
There are dozens of viewpoints on this, don't assume that we all find it creepy.
Many don't.

That's true, sorry =P
abeautifuldisaster
Killjoy
abeautifuldisaster
February 16th, 2007 at 04:35pm
i think that it is disrespectful to the the body and the person that they used to be. respect to the dead is somthing that has been practiced for years.

i also think that somthing must have happened to that person who gets turned on by the dead. it is not natural. alsomost everyone who has these kind of problems are diagnosed as having certain mental issues. they usually get help and are "cured."

thats just my opinion.
vincentrose
Killjoy
vincentrose
February 16th, 2007 at 05:07pm
i think that i would be pretty pissed to find out that someone had sex with a dead relative of mine. i do believe psych. help would be the best option but that is what people said about homosexuals a couple hundred years ago so i could be totally wrong.
karah
Killjoy
karah
February 28th, 2007 at 08:32pm
personaly i don't find it disrespectful or nasty. its not something i would do but as long as their the ones responsible for the body i don't see why it wouldd be wrong. whatever happens to my body after i'm dead doesn't matter to me, i'll be done with it.
xLaVenin
Killjoy
xLaVenin
March 1st, 2007 at 12:12am
Strange.
But I guess kinda cool.

Although I wouldnt have sex with a dead body.
Unless it was a costume.
Inertiatic Esp.
Bleeding on the Floor
Inertiatic Esp.
March 1st, 2007 at 12:23am
Well, I would never do it but the whole concept is facsinating in the creepiest way
loaded_gun
Jazz Hands
loaded_gun
March 1st, 2007 at 07:01am
I'm pretty open abou a lot of things but having sex with dead bodies. Not okay with me.
I'd rather have sex with someone who can respond and enjoy it like I am.
porcelain-star
Fabulous Killjoy
porcelain-star
March 2nd, 2007 at 07:23am
i think its gross. i think fucking a corpse counts as desecration, and im against it. its like bein raoed when your dead *shudders* GROSS.
diesel
Killjoy
diesel
March 4th, 2007 at 12:47am
From a purely scientific aspect, necrophilia is a genetic fault, plain and simple. There is no evolutionary benifit to having sex with a dead person. This being said, many if not all fetishes are faults.

To take this to a practical level, who is to say what age is the "right" age to allow necrophilia to begin? You can't go by the age of concent, as you can not concent to anything after you are dead. Would anyone here say it is ok to have sex with a still born baby? A partial birth aborted baby? There will be no long term effects on the baby, or child...
Toothy
Salute You in Your Grave
Toothy
March 4th, 2007 at 04:13am
Well first of all the baby would be too small.
And having sex with a dead baby is much more wrong that an adult corpse. They've done nothing bad in their lives to be punnished for

The whole concept is just pshycotic. Something that has effected the way they think (wether it be past experiances, genetic etc).

Its pretty interesting. Its pretty out-there. Not many people would be willing to have sex with a corpse. I think the reason why its so intriguing (and why murderers and stuff are intersting) is because its pshycotic, you want to know whats going on in these peoples brains. Its abstract, its creepy, its twisted, its fascinating. Anything abnormal is fascinating.
The things we can't get our heads around are fascinating.
I can't get my head around how someone would want to have sex with a dead corpse. Its fascinating.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 4th, 2007 at 05:03am

First of all...Ew?

I find this whole thing highly disturbing and wrong.
I guess mostly because its basically rape.
Sure, the persons dead, but you're still defiling their body.

On one hand, I'm grossed out by these people, but on the other hand, I feel sorry for them.

It's not their fault they're attracted to corpses.
Just like homosexuals and pedophiles.
They can't just change who/what it is that they're physically attracted to.

Although I don't understand what it is about a dead body that they're attracted to.

I understand pedophiles and I definitely get homosexuals, but what is it that they like? If it's just a thrill thing, then its very wrong and they should find a new hobbie.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
March 4th, 2007 at 12:42pm
we (i.e. 'normal' people') believe that's wrong because we have morals and sane, but people that are not these things must often do not realise that what they are doing is wrong and need serious mental help. People that do this are just like you and me but some things gone wrong. It's like a serise of events can lead some one to kill another person and so can a serise of events lead some one to do this, no one knows what they've gone through until you ask.
jedicam10
Fabulous Killjoy
jedicam10
March 6th, 2007 at 09:08pm
Isn't Necrophobia the fear of death? That's what my friend is, the least suicidal person i know.
About NecroPHILIA, Who's seen the movie Good Son. In the movie a boy has it.