Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 23rd, 2007 at 05:19pm
R2D2:
When you say a board dedicated to fan encounters, do you mean something like this?
And the story board is being wiped off soon.

Wink
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
June 26th, 2007 at 05:28am

What about making our profiles have a colour scheme, or a template or something?
writerGrrl
Salute You in Your Grave
writerGrrl
June 27th, 2007 at 11:00pm
It would be nice if there was an option to search in only one thread. This would help prevent threads from becoming repetitive.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 27th, 2007 at 11:50pm
writerGrrl:
It would be nice if there was an option to search in only one thread. This would help prevent threads from becoming repetitive.

You know, we've had about 234234 suggestions for making threads less repetitive, and so far this is the ONLY one that even makes sense.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
June 27th, 2007 at 11:58pm
Brian Viglione.:
writerGrrl:

You know, we've had about 234234 suggestions for making threads less repetitive, and so far this is the ONLY one that even makes sense.
I'm really into that idea. It's awesome. But how would it work on the search thing? Could you offer a second set of pull down options that would change depending on which part of the message board you selected? I don't know enough about websites to know how it would work, but I'm curious now.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 28th, 2007 at 12:48am
liz.mp3:
Brian Viglione.:
writerGrrl:

I'm really into that idea. It's awesome. But how would it work on the search thing? Could you offer a second set of pull down options that would change depending on which part of the message board you selected? I don't know enough about websites to know how it would work, but I'm curious now.

What I think is a small field for text just under the "Load Template" button, etc. to enter your search tags or phrases, plus of course a Search button beside it.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
July 3rd, 2007 at 11:53pm
Can we have The Horrors as a new template or maybe one with just Joshua Von Grimm? Please? Mr. Green
UnchArtEd schrEI
Jazz Hands
UnchArtEd schrEI
July 4th, 2007 at 09:13am
can i suggest something??? about banning......... i think the admin should notify the person he/she's gonna ban and after 1 week that he/she did not change you should ban him/her account ...... for short give a die hard fan a chance........ i'm telling you this because my friend was banned and sent a message then he was banned..........
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
July 5th, 2007 at 07:38pm
Well, I don't know how the banning things work as I'm not an admin, but it would be easier to ban someone, and then message them, as they cannot try to worm their way out of it. They cannot quickly go get all their friends to gang up or something ridiculous like that, etc.
It cuts out a lotta crap basically, I would say.
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
July 5th, 2007 at 09:43pm
Maybe there should be a journal section. The boards only work for discussion, but if someone wants to write a whole article, or just a few sentences, they have to go on Mibba or GSB, and GSB doesn't save Blah Blahs.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 5th, 2007 at 11:24pm
Our Avenged Jules:
Well, I don't know how the banning things work as I'm not an admin, but it would be easier to ban someone, and then message them, as they cannot try to worm their way out of it. They cannot quickly go get all their friends to gang up or something ridiculous like that, etc.
It cuts out a lotta crap basically, I would say.

Exactly. We don't need anyone going, "Well, since I'm getting banned I'll just make 3485789067 useless threads and make more work for staff."
red windmill.
Always Born a Crime
red windmill.
July 7th, 2007 at 06:13pm
What about something in like the profile info (Name - __ Age - etc.) Where its like "Last Online - _____" So that people can know if someones on, or something?
A bit like MSN and Bebo...... I reckon it would just be a really useful tool! Very Happy
Ballroom Blitz
Bleeding on the Floor
Ballroom Blitz
July 9th, 2007 at 09:08am
My only suggestion really is the size of allowed avatars from 20kb to 30kb.
it would be muchly appreciated
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
July 9th, 2007 at 04:31pm
Ive seen people complaing in threads that so and so has been checking their previous posts, and i myself dont really like the idea...

Wouldn't it be fair if we had the option say on our profile to make our previous post public?
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 9th, 2007 at 05:04pm
Jedi:
Ive seen people complaing in threads that so and so has been checking their previous posts, and i myself dont really like the idea...

Wouldn't it be fair if we had the option say on our profile to make our previous post public?
But then the posts are still visible on the board through the threads.
I think if you don't want people looking at your posts, keep it to PMs.
/my two cents.
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
July 9th, 2007 at 05:08pm
R2D2:
Jedi:

But then the posts are still visible on the board through the threads.
I think if you don't want people looking at your posts, keep it to PMs.
/my two cents.

i get your point, but most of the threads that people post their most personal comments are stuff like The Confessions thread and The WAYT thread, which move along and finish in like 7 days, thus your comments are only going to be visible for a matter of minutes before the page is changed
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
July 9th, 2007 at 09:04pm
If you don't want it seen, don't post it on a public message board. That's just a given online, sorry.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
July 10th, 2007 at 07:20am
I was wondering if these two threads could be combined?
http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/5579/1/
http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/6035/

Kind of like this thread.
oceanic 815.
Full of Ephedrine
oceanic 815.
July 10th, 2007 at 11:25am
bedussey:
I was wondering if these two threads could be combined?
http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/5579/1/
http://www.imnotokay.net/board/topic/6035/

Kind of like this thread.
Sure, do it. :]
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
July 12th, 2007 at 05:31am
I don't know how exactly this would be possible, but I was wondering if somehow we could get everyone on INO to not turn on their computers for one whole day.
I've just been thinking about the whole wasting evergy thing, and since we have quite a few members on INO, we could all just pitch in for one single day just to save a tiny bit of energy.

Maybe make a sticky or send out PMs or something and plan a day for it, maybe the begining of August.