Don't have an account? Create one!

How do you dance/rock out to MCR?

AuthorMessage
Katie
Fabulous Killjoy
Katie
December 15th, 2005 at 08:49am
Well, yesterday I went really hyper and tried to mosh on my own. Didn't work out though. I just felt really ill Sad
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 15th, 2005 at 06:25pm
lmao i did that to disturbed once
Syd
Killjoy
Syd
December 15th, 2005 at 06:28pm
I'm not quite sure that my parents even noticed my broken tv.
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 15th, 2005 at 06:51pm
lmao u think they would notice the broken window at least lol
Syd
Killjoy
Syd
December 15th, 2005 at 08:57pm
Well actually you would think that they would have noticed the cardboard and the duct tape covering the window....but 'lo and behold! They didn't.
gerards_demolition_lover
Fabulous Killjoy
gerards_demolition_lover
December 19th, 2005 at 01:03am
I rock out to mcr loud enough that my neighbors get pissed off and come over and bitch about it 2 my parents(which is hilarious)
and when i'm feelin sad i jam songs like helena,and this is the best day ever to cheer me up...and surprisingly enough....(it works)
M the dinosaur
Bulletproof Heart
M the dinosaur
December 19th, 2005 at 05:21am
well i sing alone...which is terrible because i cant sing...

but about dancing...well i dont dance
"i dont jump around when i go to shows..i must be emo" god i love that errr 'song'

i may nod my head... unless im being a dick in which case ill get up and do hardcore actions with a constipated look on my face screaming the lyrics because my sister laughs and joins in...god i hope no one gets that on tape!!!
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 19th, 2005 at 10:17am
lmao if it does i want to see it
secret_goldfish
Shotgun Sinner
secret_goldfish
December 19th, 2005 at 10:24am
whenever an mcr song plays i sing with gerard but liken i like popsicles said i cant sing. and when i say i cant sing i mean that i cant sing if my life depended on it. to make things worse i cant dance either. i used to know but then i forgot how.lol. it was more a matter of nerves and shyness i guess. (thank god i go to an all girls school) and if i do go to a dance the only thing i can do if a reg. song plays is spin around in a circle with my fingers poking in the air...but for mcr i guess i just headbang, mostly on the ground (i dunno it just always happens like that) and sing the lyrics, more like scream, and eventually i get yelled at by my family. they hate my singing, its almost like a given, and they cover that up by saying "honey you'll ruin your voice" pfft if only i could and get a better one. *sings really loud*
twizted_fate
Bleeding on the Floor
twizted_fate
December 19th, 2005 at 10:26am
lmao *smiles and nods*
toxictwins
Jazz Hands
toxictwins
December 20th, 2005 at 12:32pm
i put on alot of dark makeup and take my guitar and air guitar to the music. Its pretty great.
Smile
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
December 20th, 2005 at 12:33pm
I don't just dance. I DANCE DANCE
toxictwins
Jazz Hands
toxictwins
December 20th, 2005 at 12:42pm
Nice
Mrs. Scissorhands
Really Not Okay
Mrs. Scissorhands
December 28th, 2005 at 07:56am
Oh I get so into it... I'm always Gerard, and I hold my hand up as a microphone and sing my heart out... into the mirror usually... I pretend to cry and put my hands in my hair like he does... I do the same gestures he does in the videos... Yes, I'm a freak Smile

You don't want to know how I act during 'Give 'Em Hell Kid'... watch out!
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**
Killjoy
**JoSe 4 FrAnK**
December 28th, 2005 at 11:39am
i boogie away and sing.. sometimes if im sat donw i do finger dancing which is fun, and other times if im walking down the street i sing and swing on poles like in singing in the rain. once i did it whilst stood at the bus stop and got so carried away that i forgot that there was an old lady next to me. very embarrasing.... she could probably of seen right up my skirt with the amount of pole swinging i was doing....
xx
st*jimmy
Killjoy
st*jimmy
December 28th, 2005 at 07:48pm
sry, butt u cant dance to MCR...

u dont listen 2 da musik, u X-perience it...

thats juss moi tho....
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
December 28th, 2005 at 07:57pm
gerards_demolition_lover:
I rock out to mcr loud enough that my neighbors get pissed off and come over and bitch about it 2 my parents(which is hilarious)
and when i'm feelin sad i jam songs like helena,and this is the best day ever to cheer me up...and surprisingly enough....(it works)

hehe...during the past summer, i raised up my window in my bedroom, and BLASTED helena...i live way out in the middle of nowhere, but there are these stupid rednecks who live across the road from us, and their pitbull killed my dog!!!! So when i played it, they never said anything, but i really wanted to tick them off...so i played the whole "three cheers album" , with my window up, with the stereo speakers right by the window...hehe... Twisted Evil
XsweetxrevengeX
Jazz Hands
XsweetxrevengeX
December 28th, 2005 at 08:38pm
So yea I do different things like turn my headphones up so loud that I cant hear myself sing, and my parents get mad lol.

Satan is santa mixed up. </randomness>
Believe_in_me
Motor Baby
Believe_in_me
December 28th, 2005 at 08:40pm
Lmfao!!!
IheartRayT
Killjoy
IheartRayT
December 28th, 2005 at 08:42pm
^^ wow i never thought of Santa rearranged as satan**wowed and shifts eyes** Shocked