Don't have an account? Create one!

04/19/2007 - Tampa, FL - St. Pete Times Forum

AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:48pm
Jerk; it's french:
I highly doubt you'll meet Mikey unless you get some meet and greet or see him somewhere outside of a show. He's highly antisocial. ><;

Jerk! I seriously almost yelled out your name after they were taking down muse's stuff. Did you meet them at the tour bus?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:48pm
lauren;:
THAT WASN'T MIKEY?!!?! WHO WAS IT?? I was wondering how his hair got so long and why he was like in the corner the whole time...Why wasn't Mikey there?

Mikey was replaced by Matt Cortez. He's covering a bit of the tour because of Mikey's recent marriage to Alicia. They're having a bit of a honeymoon.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:49pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
Jerk; it's french:
I highly doubt you'll meet Mikey unless you get some meet and greet or see him somewhere outside of a show. He's highly antisocial. ><;

Jerk! I seriously almost yelled out your name after they were taking down muse's stuff. Did you meet them at the tour bus?

Oh my god! Why didn't you find me?!

YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING!!! OMFG

I met Frank...

But that was it.

Are you going to Ft. Lauderdale...?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:53pm
Jerk; it's french:
lauren;:
THAT WASN'T MIKEY?!!?! WHO WAS IT?? I was wondering how his hair got so long and why he was like in the corner the whole time...Why wasn't Mikey there?

Mikey was replaced by Matt Cortez. He's covering a bit of the tour because of Mikey's recent marriage to Alicia. They're having a bit of a honeymoon.

Ahh oh, alright. Wow...I spent the whole time thinking it was Mikey...*sigh* Oh well...
Fireplug.
Salute You in Your Grave
Fireplug.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Hey... I was wondering, since I'm going to a show in a couple of days... how early did you guys get there and how close did you get to the front?

For general admission...

Oh! And did anyone see them afterward? Like by their bus?
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 04:57pm
OMG I KNOW THE GIRL WHO GAVE GERARD THE LIGHT UP BOA!
And Eliza was in the audience!
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 04:59pm
Someone from the audience gave him that boa????? Damn, next concert I'm going to I'm getting floor tickets...And ELIZA WAS THERE?! Do you know where she was sitting?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:00pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

She was off to the side, yeah, sharing loving looks with Gerard.
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:00pm
Four chances.

1. My brother went to a FFTL show when Alicia was playing the bass for them, and I decided not to go with them, and Mikey was standing in the crowd in front of them and got up on stage and played.
2. My friends went to a concert and talked to one of the dudes in the band and claimed he knew my chem, they asked for proof and he pulled out his cellphone and called Mikey and they talked to him for a little bit, I could have been with them.
3. During NBT, they stayed at the hotel my mother worked at, under fake names, my mother actually didn't know it was them until someone told her recently.
4. My meet and greet last night.

edit: I didn't really notice Eliza, I tend not to really care about her.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:01pm
Jerk; it's french:
Pumpkin Peazy:

Eliza or the person who gave him the boa?
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 05:03pm
Jerk; it's french:
Oh my god! Why didn't you find me?!

YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T GOING!!! OMFG

I met Frank...

But that was it.

Are you going to Ft. Lauderdale...?

I KNOW! These past weeks it (as in ticketmaster) was giving me the nosebleed section seats and my mom said no way. And I of course was pissed. But I'm glad I waited, because I missed the bus yesterday and checked the seats (my daily routine). And THERE WERE FLOOR TICKETS! But I called my mom and she hung up on me (because her boss was there) so when she called me back it was 1st level seats. I was in section 104 row R right by the stairs. It was AWESOME. So my point is (I ramble a lot sorry) that I bought the tickets yesterday at 11:50 something. and I already knew you were getting there early. Oh man I was so mad. So my mom got off at 5:00 and picked me up and drive like 90 miles an hour to get there. We saw muse sing like three songs. But I got to see mcr so it's all good.

YOU SAW FRANK! That's so awesome!

No I can't. I wish. First, I don't have money. And second, my mom is a disbeliever in going to see someone twice Neutral
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 05:03pm
Jerk; it's french:

Oh man, I wish I could have seen her.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 05:04pm
lauren;:
Someone from the audience gave him that boa????? Damn, next concert I'm going to I'm getting floor tickets...And ELIZA WAS THERE?! Do you know where she was sitting?

A girl named Tayler gave it to him. In mama when you saw the flashy things... that was the boa.
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Fireplug.:
Hey... I was wondering, since I'm going to a show in a couple of days... how early did you guys get there and how close did you get to the front?

For general admission...

Our crowd wasn't so huge (in my opinion) so I wouldn't even bother. I would just shove my way to the front.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:05pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

I KNOW! These past weeks it (as in ticketmaster) was giving me the nosebleed section seats and my mom said no way. And I of course was pissed. But I'm glad I waited, because I missed the bus yesterday and checked the seats (my daily routine). And THERE WERE FLOOR TICKETS! But I called my mom and she hung up on me (because her boss was there) so when she called me back it was 1st level seats. I was in section 104 row R right by the stairs. It was AWESOME. So my point is (I ramble a lot sorry) that I bought the tickets yesterday at 11:50 something. and I already knew you were getting there early. Oh man I was so mad. So my mom got off at 5:00 and picked me up and drive like 90 miles an hour to get there. We saw muse sing like three songs. But I got to see mcr so it's all good.

YOU SAW FRANK! That's so awesome!

No I can't. I wish. First, I don't have money. And second, my mom is a disbeliever in going to see someone twice Neutral

I'm so happy for you and I'm glad it worked out. I wish I could have met up with you at some point.

My friend got a meet and greet from her friend, and we just waited by the buses. Next time, we'll meet up and do it.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:06pm
Pumpkin Peazy:

A girl named Tayler gave it to him. In mama when you saw the flashy things... that was the boa.

Yeah I saw the boa, but did she know him personallyor was she just in the audience? (Sorry if I'm getting annoying, I know I ask a lot of questions.) Woah that would have been fucking awesome if I gave him something like that and he actually wore it. O.o
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:07pm
Pumpkin Peazy:
Fireplug.:

For general admission...

Our crowd wasn't so huge (in my opinion) so I wouldn't even bother. I would just shove my way to the front.

Like...nobody shoved. And we had such a tight grip on the barrier...everyone in the front row helped the others, like sharing tips on how to stay up there, and talking with those in the second row and everything. At least, in my little section. It would have been almost impossible to get up there. At least to the point that you could hold on to the barrier.

Did you guys make friends? I made a ton of them.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:08pm
lauren;:
Yeah I saw the boa, but did she know him personallyor was she just in the audience? Woah that would have been fucking awesome if I gave him something like that and he actually wore it. O.o

She was just in the audience. She was very very close to me, and her friends yelled a lot. ><;

It was heavy enough that when she threw it, it got on the stage...unlike the glow in the dark one that we were trying to get up there all night.

But one of the girls got a beanie baby up there! :]
Pumpkin Peazy
Bulletproof Heart
Pumpkin Peazy
April 20th, 2007 at 05:09pm
Jerk; it's french:
I'm so happy for you and I'm glad it worked out. I wish I could have met up with you at some point.

My friend got a meet and greet from her friend, and we just waited by the buses. Next time, we'll meet up and do it.

Awe thank you! Very Happy
Yeah I was so sad in the morning, and then I got the tickets and I was about to burst. My legs ache really bad from bouncing them from when I bought the tickets and when I got back home lol.
Me too! I wish I could have met all of you. I was just going to scream out your name followed by Jerk or something so you knew. But then I didn't lol. Oh that's awesome, it sucks that the rest of mcr didn't come. I hope so lol.

Did you get any merch?
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
April 20th, 2007 at 05:10pm
Jerk; it's french:
lauren;:
Yeah I saw the boa, but did she know him personallyor was she just in the audience? Woah that would have been fucking awesome if I gave him something like that and he actually wore it. O.o

She was just in the audience. She was very very close to me, and her friends yelled a lot. ><;

It was heavy enough that when she threw it, it got on the stage...unlike the glow in the dark one that we were trying to get up there all night.

But one of the girls got a beanie baby up there! :]

Ohh haha I saw something that looked like a stuffed animal fly up there. =]