Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
March 31st, 2007 at 08:41am
Yeah loads.
A speech about why I worship Frank.
Famous Last words for music.
Had to act as Gerard and Frank on two occasions.
Made myself an MCReligion in History.
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
March 31st, 2007 at 01:17pm
lol I could probably do like something like this...my english teacher doesn't care what we do. Too bad shes not going to be there next year.
Dude...Potatoes
Salute You in Your Grave
Dude...Potatoes
March 31st, 2007 at 02:11pm
^ WHAT?!?! dude she lets us do whatever we want anyways lol she told me i should do a music thing for the next assignment. ill prob. do mcr or something
xXhide-the-cyanideXx
Killjoy
xXhide-the-cyanideXx
March 31st, 2007 at 02:33pm
i pretty much use every excuse i can 2 put them in anything-i even found a way to put gerard and mikey on a day of the dead poster-
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
March 31st, 2007 at 02:53pm
We have to make a presentation about our favourite band/song.
Guess who i'm gonna take .. Very Happy
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
March 31st, 2007 at 04:58pm
Me + my friends r working on a book report now 4 english and r teacher says we can do whateva we want 4 the final project so we r gonna make a cd! We read the book Marlys Ghost and in the liner notes( the little booklet/ cd cover) were gonna explain why we chose what song and how it relates to what part of the story. ( my english teacher likes MCR + thinks Gee is hot, lol) Very Happy
EmaDoll
Fabulous Killjoy
EmaDoll
March 31st, 2007 at 07:29pm
I drew a picture of Frank once for Art
We had to do a drawing of the one person [celebrity or not] who you had a major crush on at the time, it was about a year ago..i think it was possibly my fave homework ever
Buckets
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Buckets
March 31st, 2007 at 10:51pm
I've never had to do any projects on them, but we have to write sentences for our vocab words every week, and all of my sentences always have something to do with MCR. And the other day my teacher said chemical and i gasped and all my friends laughed at me. haha sorry that last comment wasn't completely on topic.
gothic_chick12
Killjoy
gothic_chick12
March 31st, 2007 at 11:05pm
i have not done a poject on MCR, but i want 2 ask my english teacher about doing a project on our fav. band. if she says yes, i am soooo doing mine on MCR Naughty
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
April 26th, 2007 at 02:21pm
yeah i did an art project on mcr once
well it was an art project to do with band art

and i drew the im not okay face so it includes mcr
Dude...Potatoes
Salute You in Your Grave
Dude...Potatoes
April 26th, 2007 at 03:32pm
i made this cd cover in art. i drew the guns and the bats. all my idea. the blood was hard to put on i used so many differnt kinds of brushes lol Very Happy
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
April 26th, 2007 at 03:39pm
^^that is so awesome!!
in english we had to bring in songs about missing loved ones/dead people.
i brought in Helena, the teacher asked me to read it out but i couldn't. i was havin a really bad day and i was cryin so so much
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
April 26th, 2007 at 03:44pm
Yeah i've done two. The first was a test and we had to create a memory and write about it. Sounds weird but i did mine about me and an old friend name frankie. I was in my attic and found a pic of me and him infront of our favourite guitar in a guitar shop. It made me think of all the memories we had. My teacher said she was real proud of me because i did one of the best in my year. :]. My other is one at the moment. We have to pic a clip of our favourie video and write about the camera shots,lighting,sound and mis en scene etc. in the shot. I chose an MCR vid of them at the Camden KOKO. it was either mcr vid or Dora the Explorer DVD. As much as i love Dora mcr kick her ass anyday. <33
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
April 26th, 2007 at 08:23pm
I did CD covers in art too
sea king
Always Born a Crime
sea king
April 26th, 2007 at 09:03pm
We're making rockets in science, and my friend and I are going to decorate it with MCR//30 Seconds To Mars pics =]

(She insisted on 30STM... Sad )
Jillyduck
Killjoy
Jillyduck
April 26th, 2007 at 10:04pm
I did a presentation in english for our poetry unit... we were just supposed to print ou the lyrics and play the song then what it's all about... i did i never told you what i did for a living and had a lot of fun bolding certain words. my teacher hated it
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 27th, 2007 at 02:31am
I drew theer cheers... as a CD cover in Art hour... And often wrote their lyrics in my composition Very Happy
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
April 27th, 2007 at 03:51am
haha for english we were studying tuck everlasting. we had to do an essay on life/death/immortality and i turned mine into this huge essay about mcr and how 9/11 was their catalyst and heaps of their lyrics. but my teacher didnt like it because it wasnt related to the book =(
Butters
Salute You in Your Grave
Butters
April 27th, 2007 at 04:01am
I used Give em hell kid lyrics for an english assignment
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
April 27th, 2007 at 04:47am
oh yeah!
how could i forget.
i played 'famous last words' for my music exam!