Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
mitchell davis.
Shotgun Sinner
mitchell davis.
April 27th, 2007 at 06:33am
I had to do an Art project where i could do a collage box about me or someone else so I chose My Chemical Romance, I get to make them little people with model magic
She doesnt really like how the colors are all like black and red though and she doesnt get why it says Revenge
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
April 27th, 2007 at 01:52pm
We had to present our idol/favorite song/ favorite movie for english.
I presented MCR ofcourse. :]
Cheap Champagne
Motor Baby
Cheap Champagne
April 27th, 2007 at 02:03pm
For art I did MCR as chibbis, fighting with eachother
frankismyhomefry
Killjoy
frankismyhomefry
April 27th, 2007 at 03:08pm
I did an accrostic poem on frank iero Cool
and i did a painting on the three cheers for sweet revenge.. uhm.. thing
all.your.poison
Killjoy
all.your.poison
April 27th, 2007 at 04:11pm
yea for art calss...almost all my projects are based of them or other bands i like..but most of htem are of my chem. and i almost did my chem for a research paper in english but my englsih teacher said that i had to pick something better...i dunno what the hell he was talking aobout because what is better than mcr!! ophh yea and i used alot of their songs in an english project i had to do beucase we had to find songs that related to the books we did a book report on
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
April 27th, 2007 at 04:14pm
I wrote about MCR for my school paper

And we had to come up with a battle cry in History, and mine was "Give 'Em Hell, Kid"
Franktastic.
Bleeding on the Floor
Franktastic.
April 27th, 2007 at 06:26pm
i've used MCR for tons of my school works.
some were;

+I drew the album art for Revenge when we had to draw using two shades in Art.
+Famous People: Gerard Way.
+Music Appreciation: Favorite All-Time Band and Why?
+For painting, also in Art, I painted the marching skeleton.
+Abstract Sketching: the Nun in Revenge.
+Logo Making: the Ring-o-Fire.

i can't remember all. but there's more.
geewawd
Bleeding on the Floor
geewawd
April 27th, 2007 at 06:45pm
In my hebrew class, we have to do a report on something and my friends and I are doing the whole project on mcr. Also today in hebrew class we had to make a story and we each had to say 4 sentences. In the story a girl got married to frank, had a baby named ferard, they all got shot, didn't die because they were vampires, god sent them to hell, came back inside of dracula's stomach, got an Iphone and moved to maimi Laughing
I'm looking at you..
Killjoy
I'm looking at you..
April 27th, 2007 at 07:22pm
i'm working on a painting in art of gee...but the teacher is a maniac and i asked her for some help and she kinda turned him into a purple clown... but i fixxxeed it and i'm working on it
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
Jazz Hands
xXtRaGIc_AffAiRXx
April 27th, 2007 at 07:28pm
I'm looking at you..:
i'm working on a painting in art of gee...but the teacher is a maniac and i asked her for some help and she kinda turned him into a purple clown... but i fixxxeed it and i'm working on it

lmao bout the purple clown! hahaha sounds funny

ive never done an actual set project on mcr ... although technically i could have done for my alevel media cw ... hmmm why didnt i? lol

but in my lecture today, it was revision and i was well bored so devoted my whole hour to making my page completely mcr related, with pics, quotes, song names etc hehehe

i often do this!

i think it counts :-p
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 1st, 2007 at 09:57am
for music, i get to do a project on my favourite band. its a really big project that is gonna take up heaps of time, but im glad that i get to research MCR. Im so excited.
i have to perform one of their songs to my whole music class, so im a bit nervous about that. . .
Easy Mac
In The Murder Scene
Easy Mac
May 1st, 2007 at 05:57pm
I did The Black Parade cd for art

This is the front (I had to draw out My Chemical Romance on the computer so thats why it sucks)

And this is the back

They kind of suck but I thought I would show you anyway. Theres not very much on them, but I couldn't think of anything to do. My teacher woulddn't let me do my other idea.
Mother War
Banned
Mother War
May 1st, 2007 at 08:15pm
i write about them a lot in english class
today we wrote an essay on something we felt passionate about XD; and a lot of poems about them :]
maybe one day...
Joining The Black Parade
maybe one day...
May 1st, 2007 at 09:12pm
Kris Terror:
for my art class, we had to do a two page project on an artist that was of the same ethnic background as yourself.
Gerard is half scottish, as am I, so, I did him.

And also, for English, we did a segment on Lyrical Analysis, and so me being the little rock dweeb I am, chose Vampires Will Never Hurt you, and explained line for line what it meant, both in it's literal meaning and figurative concept meaning.

I got an A+ on both. Very Happy

Also, we had to relate Romeo and Juliet to something else, and show how it was an influence on other things, so I wrote out Demolition Lovers, and drew the Three Cheers album cover for it. Yayyyyyy.

How'd yo manage to do that?? im doing a written assignment for art and im having a very hard time writing about gerard cause i only know like a paragraph about his art past..................
Demonic.
Motor Baby
Demonic.
May 1st, 2007 at 09:30pm
I wrote a poem and essay/writing piece 'bout 'em.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 4th, 2007 at 07:49am
i took my first opportunity to include MCR in my assignments! Actually i did two related assignments last year with MCR in it...& it's for uni- Fashion Design...

one was a research folder on subcultures & well sadly, I put MCR in my research on the 'emo subculture' (ok that just sounds good to my teacher because it's a 'new' thing)...& I got high disctinction...

and then I designed a range of punk-inspired ready-to-wear clothing (the point was for it to turn out nothing like punk) so I put pics of Helena & her dress in my design journal...and a pic of Gerard in that bullet proof vest- I designed this convertible vest/jacket from that. For that, I got a Distinction.

now i'm trying to steer away from using MCR again...or else my lecturers/tutors will think i'm crazy.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
May 5th, 2007 at 11:44am
Once, in history we had to do this poster about prejudice against black people.
So. Yeah.
We put the title as "The Black Parade"
That's really the only thing that involved MCR.
People thought we were taking the piss, but we honestly weren't.
grr...weee!!!
Killjoy
grr...weee!!!
May 5th, 2007 at 11:58am
in tech lab we were supposed to create a website with all your interest. all of my classmates' looked like crap, but I used a lot of my cool codes to give it a black parade background and WTTBP as background music. i lost the link though
kori is simulated
Killjoy
kori is simulated
May 5th, 2007 at 03:20pm
in literature we were discussing the diference between poetry and music. our homework was to pick a song that was more like a poem than a song. i used Untitled by Simple Plan and the begining of Welcome to the Black Parade. i even got to play it on my keyboard!
RoCk!
Joining The Black Parade
RoCk!
May 5th, 2007 at 03:37pm
We had to write about our fave band
so I wrote about MCR, obviously
and i also wrote an essay about Vampires Will Never Hurt You Smile