Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
imnotokaywiththis
Killjoy
imnotokaywiththis
March 25th, 2007 at 04:57am
falloutofgrace:
imnotokaywiththis:
yep but then the teacher said i had to do it again coz my chemical romance were 'an unsuitable band to like' i told her where to go and got suspended

wow, that sucks.. i'd be so angry

oh believe me......i was FURIOUS...and the worst part was my parents agreed with her
Dr. Spencer Reid
Bleeding on the Floor
Dr. Spencer Reid
March 25th, 2007 at 12:14pm
I did a project on figurative language with a friend.
we had to choose an appropriate song by our favorite band/singer.
I chose To The End.
I have yet to get my score on it.....
resurface.
Demolition Lover
resurface.
March 25th, 2007 at 12:24pm
in my PE class we have to make up a line dance, my group is using famous last words for music.
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
March 25th, 2007 at 12:30pm
YES! We had to do a powerpoint on our favourite band. Guess who I chose Shifty:
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 27th, 2007 at 03:31pm
we have to make a co2 powered car for technology with a theme and my theme is going to be mcr =D
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
Bleeding on the Floor
Punk_Bling_Girl_85
March 27th, 2007 at 03:43pm
Right now my boyfriend is doing his university dissertation on mcr! its on how music can affect mood, and a huge section of it disproves that rediculous daily mail article and others like it using scientific findings. Best idea ever, i wish i had that idea for my final year last year.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 27th, 2007 at 04:04pm
Yuup.
After I was done,
They said I was planning a death cult.
How nice. [:
Boys Night Out
Salute You in Your Grave
Boys Night Out
March 27th, 2007 at 06:27pm
Yep, I have...I did actually, more than one. In English class we have to write a five page essay each nine weeks, and so far I have done about 3 of them on My Chemical Romance...I've also written poems about them for English too. ^.^ I hope I get to do something else involving them, other than writing though...Maybe soon. lol.
eatme0990
Fabulous Killjoy
eatme0990
March 27th, 2007 at 07:03pm
We had to make a children's book in World Geography last year on Africa and me and my friend did it on our trip through Africa, in order to get to wherever it was(I think it was Dijbouti...sp?) to play kickball with Mikey Way, The Great Geeklandi. hahah...We gave it to him too. He'd have better read it. hahahah...He's gonna think we're so strange. We were unicorns in it. Our characters were Katie and Bekka, the magical unicorns. hahahaha...
Murder Magician
Salute You in Your Grave
Murder Magician
March 27th, 2007 at 08:44pm
Yes.
I had to do something/someone that meant something big to us in our lives.
So I chose MCR, of course Smile
Why Am I Dead?
Killjoy
Why Am I Dead?
March 27th, 2007 at 08:56pm
No, but when I get the chance I will.
the narrator.
Salute You in Your Grave
the narrator.
March 27th, 2007 at 09:16pm
For my art class I had to create a dream scenario...

...I did an MCR concert. I was actually pretty satisfied with my Gerard singing his lungs out and Frank falling into Bob o.0
pinklemonsyum
Killjoy
pinklemonsyum
March 28th, 2007 at 03:11am
ha, I wrote my proficiency essay about Gerard. The question was something about how failures are necessary for success or some shit and to use someone you know or yourself as an example. Well, I don't know him but I couldn't think of anything else so i refered to him as my "friend". And i got 11 points out of 12, fuck ya.
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
March 28th, 2007 at 08:23am
yesterday i had my english talk about my chem, i got a 9 out of 10...which is pretty fucking good
Kid Rock
Banned
Kid Rock
March 28th, 2007 at 06:33pm
In English we have to write about an American who "helped to create an awareness and appreciation of our unique cultures"...

I'm writing about Gerard!
kidwithskittles
Joining The Black Parade
kidwithskittles
March 28th, 2007 at 07:07pm
imnotokaywiththis:
yep but then the teacher said i had to do it again coz my chemical romance were 'an unsuitable band to like' i told her where to go and got suspended

Thats pretty sucky. I dont know wat i would do if that happened to me id just be with my mouth wide open thinking wat do u want me to do it on the spice girls?!?! Shocked

Hmmm and to wat this is about when we have to make sentences up in english I always have to make them about them. Very Happy Mr. Green
kidwithskittles
Joining The Black Parade
kidwithskittles
March 28th, 2007 at 07:07pm
imnotokaywiththis:

Thats pretty sucky. I dont know wat i would do if that happened to me id just be with my mouth wide open thinking wat do u want me to do it on the spice girls?!?! Shocked

Hmmm and to wat this is about when we have to make sentences up in english I always have to make them about them. Very Happy Mr. Green
Kris Terror
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kris Terror
March 28th, 2007 at 07:21pm
for my art class, we had to do a two page project on an artist that was of the same ethnic background as yourself.
Gerard is half scottish, as am I, so, I did him.

And also, for English, we did a segment on Lyrical Analysis, and so me being the little rock dweeb I am, chose Vampires Will Never Hurt you, and explained line for line what it meant, both in it's literal meaning and figurative concept meaning.

I got an A+ on both. Very Happy

Also, we had to relate Romeo and Juliet to something else, and show how it was an influence on other things, so I wrote out Demolition Lovers, and drew the Three Cheers album cover for it. Yayyyyyy.
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
March 28th, 2007 at 10:34pm
Yeah, i actually have.
For this weird essay thing.
It was "who is your hero" and stuff.
I obviously did MCR.
It was effing 5 pages long..single spaced.
I got a B..
cause i was over the limit..
xD

PAGE CLAIM!
I shall name this page...Pansy.
Dedicated to Franks deceased guitar.
May she rest in peace....
*slaps myself for being such a nerd*
My Famous Genocide
Killjoy
My Famous Genocide
March 29th, 2007 at 09:05am
I did an essay in Danish and got the second highest grade I could.
That was awesome.