Don't have an account? Create one!

Have you ever done schoolwork or a project involving MCR?

AuthorMessage
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
May 11th, 2009 at 04:15pm
i did a report on MCR in the 7th grade
i got an "A" on it
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
May 11th, 2009 at 08:54pm
two weeks ago i had to write a practice college essay about one person who has influenced me the most in my life. i chose frankie. (:
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
May 11th, 2009 at 10:18pm
in 7th grade we had to make a model of the inside of our hero's closet. i chose mikey and i made a tiny bass. hahah.

i think i still have it... somewhere.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 17th, 2009 at 02:27pm
Yeah, a lot of those. Once I was supposed to write about a person that has inspired me, so I chose Gerard and talked about him. And I've been talking about My Chemical Romance in a lot of stuff too. And so on. I often do Windows Movie Maker-movies about them. It's fun! Very Happy
GeeWayIero
Killjoy
GeeWayIero
May 21st, 2009 at 07:07pm
well....a friend and me were doing this SVA project and we ended up just talking about Gee, we had like this hge Pictures of him, wich we were giving to our class mates and we were listening to some MCR songs.... It was soo cool Smile
mcr_freak33
Killjoy
mcr_freak33
May 22nd, 2009 at 10:57pm
I had to make a c.d for a romeo and juliet project.. i used three mcr songs. they were "give em hell kid" "helena" and um.. "sleeP" and the cover of the c.d case was a picture of helena
believing.
Salute You in Your Grave
believing.
May 23rd, 2009 at 04:38am
Recently I did this paper that talked about the meaning of certain lyrics in songs for a Music Theroy paper I'm taking online (they think I'm seventeen hehe) and I used five MCR songs; "Ghost Of You", "Disenchanted" and "Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us."
Got an A and a query on whether I could do another one... with lighter-themed songs.
Queen Obscene
Always Born a Crime
Queen Obscene
May 23rd, 2009 at 07:31pm
Very soon, I am going to bring a meanful and beautiful picture for our "photo-class" and show it up. I will bring the picture of Gerard and Lindsey standing in the sea, kissing. Smile
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
June 26th, 2009 at 03:12pm
For my art final, I had the The Black Parade album in my still-life. I think it came out rather well, but the skeleton guy didn't come out as well as it came out on the rough drafts. I kept having the erase him to get it right and eventually wore a hole in my paper that I fixed up with tape and another piece of paper.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
June 26th, 2009 at 03:17pm
ba ha. i just saw the title of this thread. i had once based my entire science fair project on the question, "can listening to music affect your mood?"

you can bet i put the black parade cover on it.
MCRisfuckingawesome
Killjoy
MCRisfuckingawesome
June 26th, 2009 at 05:13pm
I did a poem with my friend on Gerard and some of the band.
Then my other friend did an essay on if you could choose anyone to switch places with who would it be? she picked gerard.
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
July 1st, 2009 at 02:13pm
I Watched saving private Ryan in history and immediatly thought of the ghost of you
Nadia Way
Jazz Hands
Nadia Way
July 1st, 2009 at 02:14pm
Also, I chose gerard as someone I admired for a careers project
my_ruthless_romance
Killjoy
my_ruthless_romance
July 2nd, 2009 at 11:50pm
Me and my friend just recently had to create a newspaper thing, and we made ours about music. We had an "interview" with Mikey, an Future Releases spot about their upcoming album, and a (lol) stupid Advertisement that included Bob. There's a lot more, too.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
July 3rd, 2009 at 03:48am
In Mythology I we assigned a video project about a mythological figure. There was no time limit. I a month later I turned in a 10min documentary about the life and legend of Robert Johnson. In order to show the progression of music to this day I included a 30sec clip of MCR playing Mama from TBPID - I couldn't resist
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
July 7th, 2009 at 12:06am
I wrote an atricle about MCR for journalism class.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
July 8th, 2009 at 09:13am
year six sats, i made so many references to mcr.
and made mcr haikus in year six.
probably many other things in year six.
my_ruthless_romance
Killjoy
my_ruthless_romance
July 8th, 2009 at 06:24pm
I just recently wrote an essay involving MCR and how they've saved lives and made a difference in the musical world. I don't know the grade I got on it yet. XD
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
July 9th, 2009 at 10:10am
Almost every project in art this past year, and quite a few in other grades, up to 2 1/2 years ago. =)
polly pocket.
Fabulous Killjoy
polly pocket.
July 23rd, 2009 at 01:07pm
Not a project, but in my History GCSE a few weeks back I wrote 'Mmm, Frank Iero is yummy!' on my paper after a question about the search and destroy tactics. Tehe