Don't have an account? Create one!

Can you Not Listen To An MCR Song Because It Brings Back Memories?

AuthorMessage
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 23rd, 2007 at 09:28pm
I think IDLY really can relate to most everyone.
Even if you've never lost a love, you can still love the song, it's really beautiful.
FutureMrs.GerardWay
Killjoy
FutureMrs.GerardWay
March 23rd, 2007 at 09:32pm
umm...cancer made my cry the first time i heard it cuz my mom had cancer and i lost two friends to cancer in the same summer now when i listen to it i think of all the good times i had with the loved ones i lost
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 23rd, 2007 at 09:41pm
Yea, I think everyone can listen to cancer, and be affected somehow from it.
Even if you haven't lost anyone, once again I'll say, it's another beautiful MCR song.
equaliser
Killjoy
equaliser
March 23rd, 2007 at 09:57pm
I can still listen to "the jetset life is gonna kill you" but it always brings me back to the time I went to rehab,
it was the last song I heard in the car on the way to the rehab then I kinda broke down afterwards cause I was scared.
the song always reminds me of that time, but I still love it.
Adorkable.
Motor Baby
Adorkable.
March 23rd, 2007 at 10:05pm
wow...
It's amazing to see some of the things these songs mean to others!
Loonatic
Fabulous Killjoy
Loonatic
March 23rd, 2007 at 10:46pm
There really aren't any of MCR's songs that I can't listen to...But there are a lot of them that remind me of harder times in my life. But as they remind me, they make me stronger...Which is one of the reasons I love MCR so much.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 24th, 2007 at 10:06am
Not To Many Of Them Remind Me Of Really Bad Things
You'reanokay12
Killjoy
You'reanokay12
March 24th, 2007 at 11:30am
Xx.Blink.Exists.xX:
Can you Not Listen To An MCR Song Because It Brings Back Memories?

Sometimes I Cant Listen To Cancer Because It Reminds Me Of My 17 Year Old Cousin That Died Of Cancer. I was really depressed and I even thought bout cutting but I never did.

Srry If This Is A Duplicate Or In The Wrong Place.......

Same here the song Cancer reminds me of a teacher that had cancer and just recentlly died.... Crying or Very sad
echo lawrence.
Jazz Hands
echo lawrence.
March 24th, 2007 at 11:33am
I didn't used to be able to listen to Demolition Lovers because no one had ever loved me like that.
Now someone does and I can't listen to it because it reminds me how this boy gave up everything for me, and I can't even give him my heart.
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
March 24th, 2007 at 11:33am
i think there are a few songs that remind me of my dad.... like Helena or Famous Last Words.... but i can still listen to them. Very Happy
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 24th, 2007 at 12:07pm
Sometimes I Cant Listen To Helena Cuz It Reminds Me Of My Grandmom That Died
monroevillecemetery
Joining The Black Parade
monroevillecemetery
March 24th, 2007 at 01:36pm
I haven't listened to the "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge" album in a while and the other day I put it in. There weren't any songs that made me so sad i couldn't listen to it but the whole album was bringing back memories of my first three years of high school and how sad I was because I was making friends and then those friends would forget about me and move on to other friends. So it hurt to remeber all those times but i still love the album.
Also it makes me sad to watch/listen to the video of the under pressure cover with Bert and Gerard cause you can see how close they were and how happy they seemed with each other and that reminds me of how i used to be so connected with one of my friends. But I have MCR and thats all i need.
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 24th, 2007 at 04:15pm
Ferris wheel ablaze.:
I didn't used to be able to listen to Demolition Lovers because no one had ever loved me like that.
X_meese_X
Fabulous Killjoy
X_meese_X
March 24th, 2007 at 04:19pm
Helena, I Don't Love You, Sleep and Cancer. I have to be in a certain mood to listen to those. I generally start sobbing during Cancer, since my Grampa died of cancer.
Human Wreckage xx
Really Not Okay
Human Wreckage xx
March 24th, 2007 at 04:39pm
not really...
myXTEENAGEXromance
Killjoy
myXTEENAGEXromance
March 24th, 2007 at 05:59pm
Cancer makes me sad because it reminds me of my grandma who died of cancer. also Cemetery drive reminds me of my grandma and everytime the "I miss you" part plays i just cry. but i always listen to them...idk y.
justan_oceanof_tears
Motor Baby
justan_oceanof_tears
March 24th, 2007 at 06:04pm
sometimes i cant listen to cemitary(sp?) drive cus it reminds me of my friends last yr. when i learned they were cutting it broke my heart
Lady Wicked
Killjoy
Lady Wicked
March 24th, 2007 at 06:40pm
Ferris wheel ablaze.:
Now someone does and I can't listen to it because it reminds me how this boy gave up everything for me, and I can't even give him my heart.

I wish... No my last relationship was really bad and i got abused and so i left him... After that i sent him the song "I Don't Love You" and i have a hard time listening to it. I can't listen to Cancer because it reminds me of my friend Sam. He is in the phych ward because the Chemo they used (Leuckmia(sp?) made him crazy as hell. I have a hard time listening to "Helena" Because my Great Grandma Great died and that song was to her. and Sleep reminds me of when i was on pills and was halucinating that my pic of Jesus was alive and telling me to commit suicide so ya... to much DRAMA for a 15 yr. old grl
Kaede
Bleeding on the Floor
Kaede
March 24th, 2007 at 07:33pm
Well, most of the songs don't remind me of anything apart from cemetery drive. It keeps reminding me of the time when i drove pass a cemetery near midnight. It scares the hell out of me everytime i go pass that place at night... Songs like Cancer and I Don't Love You seem sentimental although they're still good songs. To be honest I never went through those kinds of things before, such as losing someone you love...
imnotokaywiththis
Killjoy
imnotokaywiththis
March 25th, 2007 at 05:28am
i sometimes can't listen to Cancer coz i've lost 5 family members to it