Don't have an account? Create one!

Can you Not Listen To An MCR Song Because It Brings Back Memories?

AuthorMessage
grr...weee!!!
Killjoy
grr...weee!!!
May 4th, 2007 at 06:22pm
*Helena: because my grandmother died in a car wreck.
*Cancer: because i had to witness my little sister cry as her hair came out in her hand beause of cancer...
*Monroeville: because my ex-boyfriend shot his current girlfriend in the ribs and got sent to juvi so people were being really shitty for about four months.
*Teenagers and Cemetery Drive: because my cousin was killed in a fight in Chicago outside the Metro when MCR was playing. i was there and the guy gave me a concussion then left me and my dead cousin in a cemetary
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison: my dad was arrested and i almost killed myself because of it.

i know, my life is too much like a demented soap opera, but it just sucks.
Sean Smith;
Salute You in Your Grave
Sean Smith;
May 4th, 2007 at 06:35pm
Demolition Lovers
It reminds me of the time my grandfather died, I listened to it on the way to the hospital to say goodbye, it was the last song I heard until after he died, I kinda regret putting it on now, coz whenever I hear it, I always think of that car journey, knowing that you have got to say goodbye to someone you love, forever.......

But, My Chemical Romance got me through that tough time, it doesnt hurt as much as it used to, i can listen to it without crying now, but its one of them songs, i choose to listen to when im depressed, its horrible Crying or Very sad
PrinceArthur.
Always Born a Crime
PrinceArthur.
May 4th, 2007 at 08:59pm
i find it hard to listen to WTTBP cos it reminds me of when MCR got massive and people began saying shit to me and spreading rumors that i cut, all because i admitted to liking MCR...
that sounds stupid but whatever.
ear cataracts?
Banned
ear cataracts?
May 5th, 2007 at 11:41am
Helena.
But only the live version, it reminds me too much of when I saw them, and when they played Helena.
Thinking back, I'm all, omgomgomg.

And WTTBP, because it makes me miss those times when nobody knew who they were.
Everybody was like, "MCR, WTF."
Prison Sex_CowBoys
Joining The Black Parade
Prison Sex_CowBoys
May 5th, 2007 at 11:48am
Ghost Of You: My cousin died in Iraq 2 years ago and he was only seventeen.

I listen to it when I need to cry.
Alls I need to hear is "Never Coming Home" for my eyes to swell up with tears.
kori is simulated
Killjoy
kori is simulated
May 5th, 2007 at 03:16pm
cancer because people i know along with myself had to go through the twisted chemo and treatments
XStay_AwakeX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XStay_AwakeX
June 6th, 2007 at 01:21pm
Clandestine.:
Ferris wheel ablaze.:
I didn't used to be able to listen to Demolition Lovers because no one had ever loved me like that.

I know what you mean.

When i first bought the album i was liking my ex again. and he's an ass. which i have just figured out.

anyways.

when i first listened to that song i was crying so much because i knew he would never feel the same way about me again.

(he broke up with me)
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
June 6th, 2007 at 02:36pm
i can't listen 2 kill all ur friends because my friend is dead.
I makes me cry alot , because my best friend commited suicide by jumping of a bridge ,i grabed her by her waist ,but she slipped through them , into the water her body never came back alive . END OF
FAKE
Thinking Happy Thoughts
FAKE
June 6th, 2007 at 02:39pm
sorry the end of sounded rude but i was sad/crying too much
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
June 6th, 2007 at 05:53pm
aww. Sorry about that sweetly numb. Sad

well i have problems listening to Cancer, because that disease has claimed many ppl that i love, and other ppl are getting it now Sad . At the concert i cried soooo hard to that song Sad everyone was looking at me funny =S
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
June 6th, 2007 at 05:55pm
nope ,, they dont bring bad memories for me , its just really good music
Stolen Baby On Board
Banned
Stolen Baby On Board
June 6th, 2007 at 08:33pm
Wow, reading some of y'all's stories is making me get a little teary. The first song i ever heard was helena, and when my friend told me the story behind it, I wanted to cry because I lost my grandmother when I was only 5. I love the song and when I hear it, it's kind of a tribute to her.

Cancer-My grandma died from lung cancer. The first time i heard was on t.v on MTV 2$ Bill show. I cried my eyes out. I can listen to it now without crying, but I still think of her.

Ghost Of You-I cannot listen to this song without thinking of my friend. She died last January in a house fire trying to save her sister and the day I found out, I tried listening to 3 Cheers to feel better and when GOY came on, I had to turn it off, cuz I started crying again.

Famous Last Words-I remember listening to this song when I was about to do something really stupid, and the first verse always makes me feel guilty.

I Don't Love You-I think of my dad becuz my parents are divorced and I would hate him for no apparent reason and just say and think awful stuff about him and now I feel incredibly guilty and I can't get the nerve to call him. I feel like My dad is singing the song to me whenever I play it.

Prison-My brothers friend is in jail for a crime he didn't commit and he could be there for 20 years or more. I cried my eyes out when I heard the news, and Prison is reminding me of that.

Disenchanted-Just sort of reminds me of all the mistakes and stupid stuff I did in the past and present.

The Sharpest Lives-My brother is 16 and an alcoholic, it's sort of an angry tribute to him.

Whenever I hear those songs I feel sad, yet I feel the need to play them over and over again.
josh franceschi.
Salute You in Your Grave
josh franceschi.
June 6th, 2007 at 08:37pm
My Way Home is Through You.
I'm okay until the whole "C'mon angel don't you cry" thing.

And Famous Last Words.
DROP DEAD!
Bleeding on the Floor
DROP DEAD!
June 6th, 2007 at 08:47pm
i cant listen to cancer my mom has cancer and i dont love you
blank stare
Killjoy
blank stare
June 6th, 2007 at 09:41pm
this may sound weird..but the first 2 albums make me depressed. i was listening to them when i went through my friend's death..my depression..cutting..suicide attempts..drinking..smoking....and now when i listen to them..it just brings it all back. WTTBP is doing good for me though. ha.

I don't love you is a song i dedicated to my ex boyfriend.

cancer reminds me of a family friend who recently died of colon cancer.

they dont make me cry..but make me stronger. ya know?
Vic Rattlehead
Salute You in Your Grave
Vic Rattlehead
June 6th, 2007 at 11:34pm
cancer- because 3 family members of mine died of cancer
xMari_Malicex
Motor Baby
xMari_Malicex
June 6th, 2007 at 11:35pm
Yeah.

I can't listen to Cancer anymore.

I cried at the concert.
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
June 7th, 2007 at 12:00am
yeah I cant think of a song that I "cant" listen to because of bad memories..hmm. Maybe one day but for now I love them all : ]
The White Violin
Salute You in Your Grave
The White Violin
June 7th, 2007 at 01:57am
I Don't Love You

the reason is around... Christmas, we had this dance and I provided some of the music (so i got to hear MCR at the dance)

anyway, I got together w/ a guy there.

WHILE I Don't Love You was playing.

He was really ugly and I didn't love him at all. I was just... really hyper that night and when im hyper I do stupid shit.

so anyway I dumped him the next day and for a while IDLY just reminded me of that horrific moment in my life when I was hyper and did something stupid.

Noone wants to remember the stupid shit they do.

But i can listen to it now! thank god. lol
The White Violin
Salute You in Your Grave
The White Violin
June 7th, 2007 at 01:59am
grr...weee!!!:
*Helena: because my grandmother died in a car wreck.
*Cancer: because i had to witness my little sister cry as her hair came out in her hand beause of cancer...
*Monroeville: because my ex-boyfriend shot his current girlfriend in the ribs and got sent to juvi so people were being really shitty for about four months.
*Teenagers and Cemetery Drive: because my cousin was killed in a fight in Chicago outside the Metro when MCR was playing. i was there and the guy gave me a concussion then left me and my dead cousin in a cemetary
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison: my dad was arrested and i almost killed myself because of it.

i know, my life is too much like a demented soap opera, but it just sucks.
damn....